Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photos From Phone Giving Off Auras?

Hello fellow Simmers,

I've not messed with photos much at all, but because of the patch and new pack releasing, I started too.

I noticed a lot of my pictures (Taken with the cell phone) have emotional auras along with them, focused, flirty, playful.

This bugs me, because, I'd like to place this pics around, but I really don't like the environment influencing my sims moods..... I like them feeling emotions because of actual events.

I tried to click on them, but the photos have no enable or disable factor to them like lets say, the flirty bucket on getting gold on a date does.

I guess, my question is, is this normal? (I have a lot of mods).

More importantly, is there a way to turn it off? Is there a way I am unaware of? Or a mod?

Thanks for any insight or help~

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Yeah, it's super annoying. I have a married couple, and their wedding photo has a very strong Flirty emotional aura. Sims can't even enter the room without trying to woo each other. If I didn't stop it in time, my sim would be dating his daughter-in-law.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    It’s definitely normal, but I don’t know if there’s any way to stop it.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Okay, thank you both, for letting me know its normal.

And that you are annoyed by it, lol, I'll keep trying (if any) finding a solutions.
  • simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    I decorate my sims' homes with photos a lot, so having them emit auras I couldn't control annoyed me too. Especially when my sim is a freelance writer and has a flirty photo on their desk and needed to be in a confident mood for an assignment...

So I made a mod to let me control the emotional auras: Toggle Emotional Aura for Photos.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @Galactrix

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

This is a live saver for me!!! Works like a charm!!!! <3