Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creating CC for dummies

Hi, guys does anyone know of a 'Creating CC for dummies' kinda thing to many tutorials expect you to know the basics. The main thing I want to do is create more natural hair shades and recolor all my in-game/CC hairs and eyebrows. but I would love to learn to do all kinds of things

Comments

• MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member

• simicapsimicap Posts: 85 Member
    two issues, one that's a bit old and two I've downloaded all of the commonly recommended programs in tutorials I need a step by step video/articles or someone to explain more I tried following the directions but it seemed to be missing a step I'm not stupid and I know part of it is my learning disability flaring up but I seem to be as dumb as a box of rocks as anyone else felt like this when learning this stuff? help please!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    simicap wrote: »
    two issues, one that's a bit old and two I've downloaded all of the commonly recommended programs in tutorials I need a step by step video/articles or someone to explain more I tried following the directions but it seemed to be missing a step I'm not stupid and I know part of it is my learning disability flaring up but I seem to be as dumb as a box of rocks as anyone else felt like this when learning this stuff? help please!

You might want to post on the Sims 4 Studio forums. They have a help section for creators. http://sims4studio.com/board/8/creator-help
    i'll give i shot thank you :)
    question would it be easier to use other players swatches I think i'm getting tripped up on the going over to photoshop if so here are the swatches I need strawberry blond something like this https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-hair/title/strawberry-blonde-hair-non-default-recolors-(all)/id/1255261/ auburn more shades of brown etc. also I've seen in tutorials that a lot have their downloaded cc in the sims 4 studio it's in my mods folder but not in the s4s