Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having trouble with the Moschino Collage Photo Frame?

I can drag some photos to fit in the large opening but cannot get photos to fit in the two small openings on the right. Is there a trick or something I'm overlooking?
PDWxp40.jpg

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    There are three different sizes when taking the pictures, have you taken any small pictures?
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Ah, that explains it! I'm using photos I downloaded from the gallery. Thanks @LaBlue0314!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I am having trouble placing small horizontal (landscape) photos in the Collage Photo Frame. They are definitely small and should fit. I have no trouble placing the medium portrait and the small portrait (vertical) photos in the frame. Is there a certain order to follow or am I missing something?
  • LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    I am having trouble placing small horizontal (landscape) photos in the Collage Photo Frame. They are definitely small and should fit. I have no trouble placing the medium portrait and the small portrait (vertical) photos in the frame. Is there a certain order to follow or am I missing something?

I haven't been able to place any of those yet, either.

• Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I've been able to place my photos in just fine, but sometimes after I leave my lot I come back and the collage frame is blank again and the photos are behind it but can't be put back in. 🤨
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    The functional photo frame mod also conflicts with this items making it so it’s not usable. Hope this helps.
  • LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    edited August 2019
    nvmmmm I repaired everything and and cleared caches and dumped my cc poses folder and it solved my problems. I assume (most likely) that the issue was a mod obviously, but still not totally sure where it was.
    Post edited by LaraNocturnal on
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    So it turns out I had a mod I didn't even know about, as part of a CC dump for a lot, called the GG Override Photo Frame Small Ldscpe.package. It was messing up my small horizontal photos so I couldn't even place them on a wall. So that is another possibility for a mod which could be affecting the Collage frame. I also did a workaround to avoid the empty slot before I figured this out: I took a picture of a round medallion or art piece in a vertical/ portrait orientation and then when it was turned on the side in the frame, it still looked round.