Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Made Vlad into a Human Teen & Gave Him a Family

QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
c4aab2dfc7f56a51c17d7a80f241cb7b8878224a.png
I used Vlad’s genetics to make his mom and dad, so…yeah. They’re not the prettiest. Little sis looks cute now, but trust me, she’s going to grow into the ugly. Mom and dad are Valeria and Vassily. Sister is Elisaveta.

a97052fc635c33ec090ffa9c49659b7dd8e642ae.png
I made some minor changes to the house, cleaned up the yard, remodeled the kitchen, divided the large master into two bedrooms, added an additional bedroom on the third floor landing for the servants, and plopped the entire thing down in Brindleton Bay. Welcome to your human life, Vladislaus! I can’t wait to see what you do.

(Hair cc is on my Tumblr.)
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I love them! <3
    #Team Occult
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I like how he still has his iconic look. Some people turn him into a pretty boy, as if some freak accident came along and ruined him
    Also using Stoker's Dracula as his father is kinda realistic, given Nosferatu's origin
    EMrBkJP.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @LiELF Thank you! ☺️

@Vampris Thanks! I softened Vlad’s look ever so slightly but only to make him appear more youthful. Also, I thought that would be the perfect hair for his dad. 😀
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I. Am. SHOOK.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    What a fun idea!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited August 2019
    Usually most families from those decades don't ever look the prettiest. Wasn't long ago when I had gave Vlad more of a update myself as I wanted to give him dark hair and more of a lively skin color to see what he may have looked liked decades ago before becoming a vampire.

I like that you still kept some of Vlad's strong features with his face. Think that's the best part about Vlad being so distinguished and recognizable. :U I see him get turned into instagram baddie all the time and they'll leave coat on.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Awww this is so cute! I love Vlad! It’s so weird (in a good way) to see him with non-grey hair and skin which isn’t chalky white.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Very creative and well done. He still looks like an arrogant son of a sea cook, wich suits him perfectly.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Kinda reminds me of Hannibal Lecter in one of the prequels...
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    I like how he still has his iconic look. Some people turn him into a pretty boy, as if some freak accident came along and ruined him
    Also using Stoker's Dracula as his father is kinda realistic, given Nosferatu's origin

I hate "townie makeovers" for that very same reason. Not every single human being in the RL knows how to dress/makeup and looks like a supermodel. Some people have weird body parts, and that makes them unique. I can recognize Bella Goth for being pretty, well dressed and having that latin aura around her, but i also recognize Nervous Subject for his sick looking gaunt face and nerdy clothes. I think that most of the alpha CC community suffers from that surreal vision of the world... its wonderful in a short term, but in a longer term its worrying... especially coming from youtubers setting beauty standards for their audiences. Thats why i embrace the cartoony look in Sims 4, and the maxis match content instead! Its more realistic than alpha cc in a way nobody never notices.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like it because even though the house is surrounded by beauty it still gives a creepy vibe. Thumbs up!
    egTcBMc.png
  • ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    I looove this. I hope throughout your gameplay you have a vampire turn him. It’d be cool to create his tragic origin story. I’ve been considering doing an historical save at some point. This would be such a good idea. I can also see myself doing this for some of the other premades and creating their great-great-great grandparents based on genetics.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Something you might not know is that Vlad is immortal, even when no longer a vampire. The only way you can age him up is in CAS. I found this out after aging him down, too.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @QueenofMyshuno .

Stroke of genius!!!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I never use him. The poor guy was made so ugly.
    Any kid of his was like a bad horror sequel wating to happen.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Thanks for all of your nice comments, you guys! Much appreciated. :)
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Something you might not know is that Vlad is immortal, even when no longer a vampire. The only way you can age him up is in CAS. I found this out after aging him down, too.

I did not even know that! Thanks for telling me. I'm pretty sure I did it wrong because he throws up every time I make him eat, keeps thinking about blood, and still sleeps in a coffin. He might actually still be a vampire after all???? I just got this pack, so I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    This is such a cool idea! Is this play set in a specific epoque or are they just a Victorian vampire family in modern times?
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2021
    Awesome idea!!! Look forward to how things go in your playthrough! I may make an attempt, still haven't fully explored my new expansion and game packs.
    (EDIT: sorry I just realised this was posted a year ago)