Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's play the "Have you ever..." game!

OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
Been playing the sims 4 for a while, I've always been amused by some little things, dramas, the unexpected, or even bugs that can surprise, amaze or annoy me while playing. Now I'm curious about that have other people also experienced the same? This thought inspired me to create this post so that people can compare to others. Once you share it, you can discuss it with other people who also feel the same, and the connection is made. And I, personally, think that a game will be better when you can share it with others who can connect to you. I believe that's the main goal of this forums.

Now enough of chit-chat, let's start the game with some simple rules!

1. Post a sentence with "Have you ever...", if you have, give the like to let that person know that he/she isn't alone. But if you have not, then don't do anything to let that person know his/her experience is unique.

2. To make it easier, please post only one question in each post. Don't post more than one because not everyone will experience all your questions in one post, which will cause problem in this game.

Since I stated this game, I'd better make an example:

Have you ever wondered why Vladislaus Straud, who is a evil sim, still try to help you when you turn into a vampire? He should have been a good sim by doing this. LOL

Edit: I have to change the rule of this game, otherwise, it'll be dead!
Post edited by OphiuchuserRules on

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I love that your first question is about Vlad, he's my favorite premade, haha. <3

Have you ever tried to see what would happen if your Sim could fall off the high cliff in the jungle of Selvadorada? :D
    #Team Occult
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Have you ever done a battle to the death between two sims to determine a legacy heir?

Examples include lighting a stove, dryer, or microwave on fire in an enclosed space, enclosed swimming competition, starvation contests, etc.
  • ihaveaplaniswearihaveaplaniswear Posts: 12 New Member
    Have you ever quit playing for a few hours after a sim dies?
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    Have you ever played with Maikke Haas and not changed her in CAS? :smile:
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Have you ever totally spaced and forgotten that regular woohoo can lead to babies, too (not just "try for baby"), and had an unplanned pregnancy because of it?
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Have you ever lived deliciously through your Vampires, taking a full household out to wreak havoc on the mortal kingdom, feeding deeply and unapologetically, watching the bodies drop and taking diabolical screen shots? >:)<3

*Fidgets. Suddenly self-conscious. Looks around sheepishly. *

....Anyone?
    #Team Occult
  • OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    regular woohoo can lead to babies

No, it won't unless modded. I saw a player asked this by twittering to one of the Sims 4 guru, he/she replied the chance of getting pregnant form regular woohoo is 0%. If you don't use any mods but still get pregnant by regular woohoo, it's a bug. I have to clear this out in case some player now might be scared to do so for the fear of unwanted pregnancy. But still thanks for your replying, it can be a warning for those who use mods.

Now the question is: Have you ever been shocked when seeing the dark form of Vladislaus Straud?(It changed so much that it seemed like two different sims.)
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Have you ever finished a sims challenge and then...kept playing in that save, cause you just got too attached??
    edited August 2019
    As a guy, have you ever got frustrated when creating or dressing up a female sim? (Especially for the makeup part, I know nothing about it.)
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Have you ever had a young adult flirt with an elder?

I have an elder that I purposely made to be very unattractive, and this hot, young guy was totally into her, LOLs. It was so gross!!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    edited August 2019
    Have you ever been surprised when you finally found out Darling Walsh was a female? (MCCC helped me realize this when she was titled as "wife" to a male sim. I was like "What? He's a woman?)
    Post edited by OphiuchuserRules on
    edited August 2019
    Have you ever wondered why you have to discover an alien, while you'll know a sim is vampire when meeting one? (Being a vampire should be a secret too.)
  • AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    Have you ever spent hours building the perfect home, creating perfect sims then finally getting to play with your creation and forget to hit pause because you need a snack or drink after the hardwork and a huge fire breaks out and you come back to the "Game Over" screen?
    Antonia Louise <3