Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack has arrived for PC/Mac!

Comments

• TamaradayTamaraday Posts: 4 New Member
    So when I click on the camera for my freelancer I get no option for poses on the side of the screen and that's one of the only reasons I wanted this pack. Can someone help me figure out what's going on? I get the filters just no poses 😭
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    edited August 2019
    :| This pack has killed my game. Trying to take pictures of family (romantic poses with no contact, sucks.) when I cycle through poses -Which it only switches between two per category- the game freezes and I have to Task Manager, End Task. :|:|:|
  • DarketernalDarketernal Posts: 11 New Member
    More content is good news for us.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Stupid question maybe but did you use the tripod ?
    Tamaraday wrote: »
    So when I click on the camera for my freelancer I get no option for poses on the side of the screen and that's one of the only reasons I wanted this pack. Can someone help me figure out what's going on? I get the filters just no poses 😭

It seems a lot of us are having this problem.
    Kaylen34 wrote: »
    :| This pack has killed my game. Trying to take pictures of family (romantic poses with no contact, plum.) when I cycle through poses -Which it only switches between two per category- the game freezes and I have to Task Manager, End Task. :|:|:|

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    :| This pack has killed my game. Trying to take pictures of family (romantic poses with no contact, plum.) when I cycle through poses -Which it only switches between two per category- the game freezes and I have to Task Manager, End Task. :|:|:|

I plan on sending a bug report. I suggest we all do that. The more info they can get, the faster they can fix it. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • GermanShepardsRock5GermanShepardsRock5 Posts: 49 Member
    Will, there be a sale on this pack soon? I want to get the pack, but I want to get it when it's cheaper.
    v3mcW4b.jpg
    O _ O
    Done

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-freezes-while-using-the-Moschino-sp-camera-and-tripod/m-p/8115891#M101356

Dianesims wrote: »

I plan on sending a bug report. I suggest we all do that. The more info they can get, the faster they can fix it. :smiley:
  • KatandCeeKatandCee Posts: 5 New Member
    > @lovesstorms said:
    > KatandCee wrote: »
    >
    > > @loubyloulou said:
    > > KatandCee wrote: »
    > >
    > > Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Why? Are you having problems?
    >
    > When i tried to take a photo of my toddler it froze the game slightly i could not click anything but the mouse was still moving i could not get out of the game without just exiting via task manager idk if it's a MCCC issue or if it's a pack bug i'm new to this mod and never really got a pack this quick before!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This happened to me without any mods as they were turned off at the time. I had taken all 10 photos and then my game froze. I had to use task manager as well to get out. I'd try it again without mods. If it happens again, definitely report it to

Seems to be working fine now! I've downloaded loads of CC and the new pack is running smoothly now for me *touches wood* !!
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    Great, now I have to ask my mom for money.
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I don’t currently have freezing but I have noticed pretty severe lag after coming out of taking photos with the tripod. It doesn’t last super long but it’s annoying. Anyone else?
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    Im not having the camera issue most seem to be having, but i do have a bug issue when sending my photos for approval to my client. I never seem to receive the photos in the mail after they're approved and I end up failing to meet the deadline to submit the last task. The client gets mad and I never finish the job. Anyone else have this issue?
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    JCStormy1 wrote: »
    Is it my imagination, or are friendships developing at lightning speed (even without an introduction) from the models my sim shoots? :/

Yes and I find it extremely annoying!!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Has anyone tried to highjack the backdrops and lighting to do paint from reference portrait painting?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    Im not having the camera issue most seem to be having, but i do have a bug issue when sending my photos for approval to my client. I never seem to receive the photos in the mail after they're approved and I end up failing to meet the deadline to submit the last task. The client gets mad and I never finish the job. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes that's happening to a lot of people. It's on AMQ.
  • JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    I've been trying all day to buy it, but I'm still getting the error message. What's going on?
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Gulp... there seem to be a lot of bugs with this pack. I'm wondering whether to wait longer now and buy it when they are fixed.
  • FrogglinFrogglin Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Akl500P said:
    > I don’t currently have freezing but I have noticed pretty severe lag after coming out of taking photos with the tripod. It doesn’t last super long but it’s annoying. Anyone else?

Yes, I'm getting that.

Also a lot more fights and negative interactions, but maybe my sim is secretly a jerk, who knows?
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Any idea why the female printed skirt that comes with this pack doesn't come with a matching top? Oh well, I'll just match it with a solid colored tee shirt.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    Sooo many problems in this pack... i read everything en tried all the things people say what helped them.. but nothing works for me.. the pictures dont come back after i send them to check. i dont play with mods so its just a mistake in the game.. i hope they wil fix it soon
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited August 2019

Eefje96 wrote: »
    Sooo many problems in this pack... i read everything en tried all the things people say what helped them.. but nothing works for me.. the pictures dont come back after i send them to check. i dont play with mods so its just a mistake in the game.. i hope they wil fix it soon

One of the gurus suggested deleting your lot's mailbox and replacing it - did you try that?
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    [quote="loubyloulou;c-17201845"]

[quote="Eefje96;c-17201818"]Sooo many problems in this pack... i read everything en tried all the things people say what helped them.. but nothing works for me.. the pictures dont come back after i send them to check. i dont play with mods so its just a mistake in the game.. i hope they wil fix it soon[/quote]

One of the gurus suggested deleting your lot's mailbox and replacing it - did you try that?[/quote]

Yes, tried that already but Thanks! I tried everything that i could find.. i think we just have to wait intik they fix it. 😔
  • SchutzGruppeSchutzGruppe Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm interested in this pack, but I don't have enough money :(
  • affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    this is a bruh moment
  • Sharklovergirl8Sharklovergirl8 Posts: 3 New Member
    When I click "take picture of" on the tripod, everyone gets stuck and nothing happens! My Sim goes to the camera to wait, but the subject won't move to be in front of the camera; they just stand around frozen. I tried resetting everyone, but it still doesn't work. And, when I place them on the pose mark, they get stuck and stay there, even when I call them over. I had to use MCCC to force them to leave. I'm playing in an apartment, so I don't know if that is the problem, or not.