Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds for GtW and Seasons: What would you do?

As the two expansion packs with no real new "world" provided with them, I was just wondering, if it were up to you, if you could design a world for one or both of them, what would it be? What would it be called/look like/have in it? What premade families would inhabit it? What community areas and easter eggs/secret lots would there be? I personally think a Seasons themed world could be pretty tight, and was wondering what different interpretations any of you creative world builders out there might have!

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Strangerville Gameplay is the town that should of been in Get To Work Expansion & Seasons Expansion should have been in The Sims 4 Base back in 2014.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited August 2019
    Huh? Seasons I agree came with NO world, but Get To Work came with Magnolia Promenade, the 4 lot world with retail lots pre-included.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Get to Work came with Magnolia Promenade, but if Seasons came within th a world I think it would be a perfect opportunity to introduce and Alaskan type climate, where the Summers are a moderate temperature with an above average amount of rain, and the middle of fall to the middle of spring it's super snowy, and in Winter it stays dark for longer.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    Get to Work should have had Sixam as the full world like Forgotten Hollow in Vampires. Then just put Premade retail lots in your library to use anywhere like the Spa lots in Spa Day.

Seasons could have a year round cold world like an Alaska type world with layered snow and stuff, and to have a world to match the woodsy/stone build/buy items.
  • Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Aliens could have had their own pack and world. The Alaskan climate is about the only type we don't have. Maybe a "Big Sky" type could have been with seasons.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Get to Work = Bluewater Village (The Sims 2)

Seasons = Riverblossom Hills (The Sims 2)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited August 2019
    @nerdfashion we already have more than the average rain in this game. Too much rain, as Paul McCartney sings! But I agree, we need a more mountainous neighborhood. I love me my mountains. In fact, from my loft office I'm looking right into the Wasatch! Too bad it's in the east, as the morning sun disrupts my view! LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/