Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photos Disappearing From Inventory

Okay, so I do a small YouTube channel and am doing a legacy challenge. I was recording, so I have a video of everything I did. I wanted my founder's stepson to take family photos, so I did. And...they all disappeared. The few photos my founder took were fine, as were the wedding photos the stepson took. But all the other photos are GONE. I thought maybe this was related to Moschino Stuff (which I don't have yet) but after some searching apparently there is a glitch that eats inventory, and it's been around a while, and apparently got worse with Island Living.

My question is: is there a way to get these things back? I haven't saved yet just in case there's something I can do to bring these photos back, or am I just going to have to accept my photos are gone and the family photo idea is ruined?

I looked at the tech section but all those posts seem old so I posted here. Please feel free to move this to a more appropriate place, I just wanted some answers.
Sims YouTube
Twitter
Gallery ID: jacechu06

Comments

• jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    Anyone have any suggestions? I've had my game open and unsaved just in case there's something I can do before saving to bring my Sim's photos back to his inventory. Does anyone know if they might pop back up if I save and exit?
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
  • jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    Never mind on giving me ideas on attempts to recover my photos. I've already exited without saving and will just play through the episode again, making sure I save after pictures. . Either that or travel back home and put them on the walls. I can only assume by the silence that this must not be real common; if many people were having this problem, I assume I'd have gotten a few replies by now. I'm still quite upset about it, as the main reason I want Moschino Stuff pack is the photography career, and photos in inventory being eaten while traveling may make the career unplayable. I recommend to everyone saving after taking pictures.
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter