Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack: Game keeps freezing while changing poses

Anyone else having this issue? I’ve had to restart my game a couple times due to nothing being clickable after changing poses a few times. I can still hover over things but that’s it. Task manager still shows that the game is running with no problems.

Comments

• snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    It's not just changing poses my whole game is almost unplayable they freeze but the game is still running I have to keep resetting the sims
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I don’t have this issue, but my friend does. For her it happens on the beach in Sulani (the one near the bar)
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I don't have this issue but when I try to take pictures of toddlers they disappear. It's frustrating trying to get a family picture when the toddler gets removed.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I don't have this issue but when I try to take pictures of toddlers they disappear. It's frustrating trying to get a family picture when the toddler gets removed.

Cc or mods?
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    For me this is hit and miss. Sometimes it will; sometimes it won't. I play no CC or mods as I loathe them.
    I will say, I do quite like the new photography elements added but I agree, every now and then, it does freeze.
    I agree with others. The game freezes in camera mode. You can move the cursor and click but nothing happens. Windows task manager says the game is still running (i.e. it doesn't say 'Not responding') and there's nothing you can do to reset it as you're in camera mode.
    Thanks for the link as well @catloverplayer .
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I had it happen once. I started saving before taking photos but haven't had it again. I thought maybe i switched poses too quick but maybe not.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I do have very limited cc installed and mc command center mod.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • mavaria811mavaria811 Posts: 115 Member
    Since downloading, my game had to be repaired twice(currently) and runs very slow. I have no cc or mods installed
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Do any of you with lag have a large Tray folder? This is the folder that keeps all of your My Library contents. My original tray folder is very large and I narrowed that down to my lag issue a year or so ago. What I do now is keep my original folder on my desktop and only move it in when I need to get something out of it and then move it back out again. I noticed when I had it in briefly after installing Moschino there was a good amount of lag. When I took it out again, it was back to normal.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    I don't have the pack and this happens to me too.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited August 2019
    Hey everyone,

I'm going to lock this thread here, because bug reports or technical issues belong to Answers HQ. (For more information, please, check this message.)

I'm going to quote @Kita5399 (thanks for sharing the link with everyone!):
    Kita5399 wrote: »

I totally understand this issue must be annoying - specially when it's been a while since you saved your game. :s The team is investigating this - if you would want to help by providing information, please, answer their questions in that thread.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top