Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things that I have noticed in the latest update...

2...Next

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I wish my photos didn't save in screenshots. It's so annoying having five of the same picture in my screenshots each time I take a photo. :D

You should try Reshade. I take pictures all the time and they save to wherever I have them designated at. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Fishing used to give your sim points for the Outdoor Adventurer badge, but now it doesn't. Shame, now my sims have to go to Oasis Springs and catch frogs at the pond.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DarketernalDarketernal Posts: 11 New Member
    That serenade bug sounds really strange, i've never experienced it before.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I have that also, the sims freezing and only their mouths move, but it's during singing around the Christmas tree. I thought that was supposed to happen, looks funny too.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, I like #1. I often do redundant shots when taking photographs because low-level sims might ruin an otherwise amazing photograph, and I hate having to clean up my screenshots folder afterward
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Guests that accompany my sim to restaurants are no longer eating their food. That's something I've noticed since the last update.

Oh, dear, evidently they are being punished for all that food pilfering....no food for you!

Seriously, tho, that's exactly when this bug happened; when they fixed the food appropriation bug, they fixed it too well. :mrgreen:@SimGuruNick