Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack has arrived for PC/Mac!

Comments

• AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Going to get it thursday :)
  • jasmynejrjasmynejr Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with the 3 picture frame? I can't put pictures into it
  • JCStormy1JCStormy1 Posts: 67 Member
    Is it my imagination, or are friendships developing at lightning speed (even without an introduction) from the models my sim shoots? :/
  • HelloItsArielHelloItsAriel Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, is anyone else having this problem: When I take photos with the tri-pod my game completely freezes and I can't do ANYTHING other than move the mouse, I have to open task manager and close the game. Does anyone know if it's MCCC or just the game?
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Sometimes with new packs some lags happen I think it is because mabye PC capabilities are being streched or mabye it's an error from the game creators itself. But me being a console gamer and PC gamer I see that the loading screens always lag on both. So it is definitely an internal issue of the actual game not the console or PC.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    It is exciting that it came out today I will be playing it on console so I will have to wait until September but it is always fun to hear opinions about it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hi, is anyone else having this problem: When I take photos with the tri-pod my game completely freezes and I can't do ANYTHING other than move the mouse, I have to open task manager and close the game. Does anyone know if it's MCCC or just the game?

Try moving your whole mods folder to your desktop and try again. If it works then it was one of your mods. If it doesn't it's most likely a game bug.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited August 2019
    I don’t have MCCC and I had the same problem, I had to force switch off my laptop (Mac) :( I have no mods, just cc.

Same, I can only place the two smaller pics .
    jasmynejr wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble with the 3 picture frame? I can't put pictures into it

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

I wonder if it could have something to do with the size of the pics. Someone may need to report this to AMQ Bug Thread.
    I just read in another thread that the bigger photo has to be medium size. I thought you could place any picture and it would resize. I’ll try with a medium size one then.

I wonder if it could have something to do with the size of the pics. Someone may need to report this to AMQ Bug Thread.

• February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    Can we buy this anywhere other than Origin?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • headooplyrheadooplyr Posts: 26 Member
    Soooo... I was excited about this when I thought it was an update. BUT if it's $10 let's add like runway modeling or something? This pack can honestly be accomplished with mods and cc. *shrugs*
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    headooplyr wrote: »
    Soooo... I was excited about this when I thought it was an update. BUT if it's $10 let's add like runway modeling or something? This pack can honestly be accomplished with mods and cc. *shrugs*

It was never advertised to be anything other than a stuff pack.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Where's the pics of new content?

Everything you see is new content.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Bought the pack today and I'm so happy! Now you can change the pose of the model and there are so much poses, aaaaahhh it makes everything much easier!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Bought the pack today and I'm so happy! Now you can change the pose of the model and there are so much poses, aaaaahhh it makes everything much easier!

How many poses are there if you had to give rough estimate?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member

I had the same issue but I found out that it was UI Extension. You need to update it if you use it. You can find the newest update for August HERE. Also make sure you are updating all your mods.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I think they said in the stream that the smallest size pictures have to be used for the two smaller slots and medium sized pictures for the larger slot. I haven't had a chance to test it out myself yet though.

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    Skeilah wrote: »

How many poses are there if you had to give rough estimate?

I just tried 10 different poses and they were all different, so more then 10 xD I don't know, I just speed-tested it because I needed to study but I wanted to test it so badly.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    KatandCee wrote: »
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > KatandCee wrote: »
    >
    > Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why? Are you having problems?

When i tried to take a photo of my toddler it froze the game slightly i could not click anything but the mouse was still moving i could not get out of the game without just exiting via task manager idk if it's a MCCC issue or if it's a pack bug i'm new to this mod and never really got a pack this quick before!

This happened to me without any mods as they were turned off at the time. I had taken all 10 photos and then my game froze. I had to use task manager as well to get out. I'd try it again without mods. If it happens again, definitely report it to https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

^^see my post...I had the same issue. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Where's the pics of new content?

Everything you see is new content.

For about half a day there was no content list.

• ChestarossaChestarossa Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="KatandCee;c-17199338"]> @loubyloulou said:
    > KatandCee wrote: »
    >
    > Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why? Are you having problems?

When i tried to take a photo of my toddler it froze the game slightly i could not click anything but the mouse was still moving i could not get out of the game without just exiting via task manager idk if it's a MCCC issue or if it's a pack bug i'm new to this mod and never really got a pack this quick before! [/quote]

I'm having the same issue and had to restart my laptop.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    More like Moschino Bugspack for me !!!!!! First the three sims photo is nearly impossible to take because they won't all come and wait, then as I was taking a picture with the new camera my game completely froze and I had to force switch off my laptop!! I can only place two photos (the smaller ones) in the three photos frame. Also sims go through each others during poses and the tail of my sims dog was partly inside the floor while he was posing.

Did you used the floor marks? In the moschino live was shown how to use the things.