Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which base game chad always ends up becoming your husband in the end?

theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
It's always one of them...
origin id - theaethanrealm

Which base game chad always ends up becoming your husband in the end? 70 votes

J Huntington III
17%
sims2freak737fatbat21pammiechickSummerStreakCellardwellerpoliceofficerswifeVidal98pinneduphairPeppermixLeahmiller2006doublenoodlesWynnox 12 votes
Don Lothario
12%
simm621KalaniCoolKaeChan2089stephanie132392SimplyToriNindigoGordynerdfashionsimp0ssible 9 votes
Johnny Zest
25%
Colorist40StrangerthanSimQueenie9loubylouloulilpicallokeene61KathykinsSimzilla_7sunblondCementAgustín CornejoHopeyStarrGamingTweetyInuMiroLovercitysimmerSimsandraBecka28Plumbeeb 18 votes
Other
44%
bshag4lvtams2578Kita5399LaBlue0314Mizz_TriceyHestiaEchovaLissyK9FreechheitdrakharisDoloresGreyWaytoomanyUIDsHermitgirlDoodlyDoofusColton147147musteniSkosalgLordOfTendonswheelochTodiloo 31 votes

Comments

• StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    Johnny Zest
    Johnny Zest but mainly becuase he literally stalks my sims until they breakdown and accept his love.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    Diego Lobo! For some reason he always shows up and starts talking to my Sims right away, and I just go with it (his apartment is a bonus too).
    Edit: I read it as premade, missed the base game part oops.. in that case it’s probably even between Malcolm and J
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Don Lothario
    Don.

@Kita5399 Diego is not a basegame Sim, he came with CL.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Don.

@Kita5399 Diego is not a basegame Sim, he came with CL.
    Yeah I caught that after and edited my post LOL :D
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Other
    None. I don't actively play with the same premade more then once. I have any one of them always connected to their (my) original story, spouse, fate.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2019
    Johnny Zest
    My first ever sim married Don but Johnny keeps finding his way into my sims' lives whether I like it or not
    (I also love the title of this thread)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Other

I don't think any of my sims have married any base game guys that I can think of. Marriage isn't really an objective I have for my sims.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    J Huntingdon, mostly, but I've often had my sims steal Dominic Fryes. :lol:
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Other
    I purged everyone from the base game (except for Pancakes) and added in the canon Sims continuing from TS3 timeline.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Other
    drakharis wrote: »
    I don't think any of my sims have married any base game guys that I can think of. Marriage isn't really an objective I have for my sims.

No one comes to the archway to watch your Sims get married. Wedding event or no wedding event. Same results.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I have had SO MANY SIMS (male, female, occult, etc.) steal Bjorn from his fam it's literally not even funny at this point, it's like tradition for every save to have some form of Bjorn-based shenanigans. If we're talking pure base game, Don also ends up with quite a few of my sims but it's never permanent (because, hello, it's Don...) and lately I've been targeting Eric, Bob, Geoffrey and ol' Morty a lot more than usual...

...So this is where I come to terms with my being a virtual homewrecker, I can honestly say I never thought this day would come, lol
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    Diego Logo, Caleb Vatore and my updated Izzy Fabulous have been top for getting my sims as spouses, Makoa Kealoha has gotten a couple as well... Oh base game, sorry forgot it said that
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    Other
    Ned Whalen
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Don Lothario
    He has great genes, you can't deny it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    I don't think my sims ever dated any premades from base game

except goths if i made evil plan and stole bella
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Other
    My sims don't marry often.... but it would be Johnny if they did. He's the friend/lover out of the group. That used car salesman look must be attractive to me. They are all likely test subjects though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Johnny Zest
    Johnny Zest is too pure for this world and I refuse to let him die. The man is a great great great granddad and is still alive and kicking!
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Other
    My sims marry Travis Scott more often than not. He always seems like the easy-going, fun boy-next-door type. And he's autonomously a good dad.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Other
    Chuck or Kai, but if it’s base game without the Gallery Sims, then it’s J.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Other
    Mine usually go for Travis Scott. I don't really find him particularly good looking but he's a great husband and dad. Don isn't really marriage material to me but he has good genes so I do have a lot of my sims have kids with him.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    None of my Sims have ever married a premade, except for one I didn't know was a premade. I thought he was just a random Sim generated by CAS.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Johnny Zest
    Since the first time I played Sims 4, when there were only base game premades, it's been Johnny. He ends up in almost all my games as a spouse or BFF.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Other
    drakharis wrote: »

Same here. One of my first sims had a baby with Don but haven't even bred with the others. They've all been long dead in my main save.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Other
    Since 2014, I only play with one save file. I love playing with the premade sims, so almost everyone found his or her spouse.

J Huntington III married Johnny Zest

Don Lothario had children with Zoe Patel, Summer Holiday, Nina Caliente and Liberty Lee. Then he married Cassandra Goth and had a family with her, too.
    Don's family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/59732d1f8f277a6db1a7a1f4
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What do you mean by “Chad”?