Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RESTAURANTS AND SIMS STEALING FOOD

2...Next

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    So far I did not have anyone steal any food, but then the guests that came with my sim did not eat their food either, they drank their drinks and let the food sit there uneaten. Was that just them, or is it a glitch maybe?

Ugh this has been going on since the July patch. I thought they addressed this as well as stealing the food. I really wish they would fix dine out because it is a big part of my gameplay.

Do you know if anyone has created an answer hq topic on it? I noticed this too now as well.
  • SimLover23SimLover23 Posts: 362 Member
    They have released a patch the will fix the restaurant issue with other sims stealing your sims food! Hopefully it helps
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    This has been fixed. Patch notes refer to it and I have been "Dining Out" quite fine. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Has anyone tried it since the patch? Is it definitely safe for our sims to eat out again? I'm working on setting up a new legacy, so I haven't done much actual playing in the last few days.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @ldmarko As I’ve mentioned above, it is okay.
    Hestia wrote: »
    This has been fixed. Patch notes refer to it and I have been "Dining Out" quite fine. :)

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The food stealing has been fixed. Sadly there seems to be another bug where guests that dine with your sim aren't eating their food. :D
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    @Sharonia I’m having the same issue. It went from everyone eating everyone else’s food to no one eating any food.
  • DarketernalDarketernal Posts: 11 New Member
    Geesh that looks like a terrible bug.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited August 2019
    Hey everyone,

I'm going to lock this thread here, as bug reports belong on Answers HQ. @alanmichael1 opened a thread to report this here - please, join that thread and add the information you have there.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top