Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Colorful CC?

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
I am asking since I thought you guys could help me and I don't have to go randomly looking...

I am looking for colorful CC (skin,hair,eyes,maybe makeup)..(I tried a rainbow hair sim but the hair didn't look so good when I got in game)...I wanna make odd color sims, or sims with a weird hair color...If you have no idea what I am talking about, an example is I can kinda give is content for Berry Sims ...

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4berry+sweet

there's 27 pages of bright recolors and stuff that you can look through until someone (who actually knows about berry cc, cause I don't) can stop by and give more specific recommendations.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I am asking since I thought you guys could help me and I don't have to go randomly looking...

I am looking for colorful CC (skin,hair,eyes,maybe makeup)..(I tried a rainbow hair sim but the hair didn't look so good when I got in game)...I wanna make odd color sims, or sims with a weird hair color...If you have no idea what I am talking about, an example is I can kinda give is content for Berry Sims ...

WildlyMiniatureSandwich has a great range of berry colours for the hairs she creates, and a lot of cc creators use her palette for recolours too.

Same goes for Noodles Sorbet.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited July 2018

WildlyMiniatureSandwich has a great range of berry colours for the hairs she creates, and a lot of cc creators use her palette for recolours too.

Same goes for Noodles Sorbet.

Thank you so very much~ Found a lot Ican use;
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I have just discovered CC myself and here is something that I really use a lot. Lots of aliens and colorful sims in my game and it is fun to give them a blush that works with their colorful skin.

Eiyr’s Orchid Blush recoloured in Noodles Sorbets!

https://infiniteraptor.tumblr.com/post/168933206370/eiyrs-orchid-blush-recoloured-in-noodles-sorbets
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited August 2019

-- ops, this was CC for CAS not build&buy ---