Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino or My First Pet?

funny-gifs20.gif

Moschino or My First Pet? 113 votes

Moschino Stuff
80%
Akl500PFrn0731icmnfrshNh6650brackencat31Kita5399IcewolfLaBlue0314jeepjeepcatalexspoom13IceyJPeapond69Colorist40AlrynnIsb917SimburianMeteoraStormPaigeisin5DJQ1308loubyloulou 91 votes
My First Pet Stuff
19%
rudy8292heidi11576friendlysimmersKim5496mjalletblueyblueskydoogerieFelicity1169annaliese39EnkiSchmidtSayoLoireSheriSim57RedShoe7summertaffy68thenightcourtMgalbLostLambEvie0602WallSims4everSimAlexandria 22 votes

Comments

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Interesting. I suspect this is a grievance thread, but I will answer in good faith. The Moschino pack does have an excellent career and outstanding photography options. The First Pet pack has another method for killing Sims. I give it a push.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I like Moschino better. I don’t really use my first pet expect in the occasional kids room. I feel like I’ll get a lot of use out of the new photography options though.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Neither from my perspective, both are not even worth $1.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I've got both but you might like this. :D

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    Both are good. Never believe the public prejudice.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    Not even a contest. Moschino offers so much more, CAS aside because that's very taste specific. But the BB catalog, career, and photography skill blows MFPS out of the water. Yes, I realize it's a low bar. ;)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I can't believe I'm saying this but Moschino. Unless you're REALLY into the small pets theme, in which case MFP really only has that fantastic coffee table to show off. I don't care for any of the Moschino CAS stuff but it's got a good amount of decent B/B items.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    Although I love my dog, who by the way is queen of the universe (or at least our house), I am really excited about getting the new photography equipment.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    Tough one... I love both.

Funny thing is I don't play with pets and I don't like high fashion haha. But the photography stuff is great and the build mod and CAS from MFP is my most used. Highly recommend either pack
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    As someone who only owns MFPS... Easily Moschino 👀👀👀
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Where's the both option? :p
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm more likely to purchase the Moschino pack. I tried very hard to find even one thing in MFPS that I liked or wanted, just so that I could buy it (back when it was half off,) but I couldn't.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm confused since the OP is nothing other than the poll. Are we picking which is better or worse? For me, My First Pet Stuff is easily the better pack for three reasons.

1. Moscino's clothes look like ugly CC.
    2. My First Pet Stuff at least remembered that kids and toddlers exist by giving them new clothes and room decorations.
    3. The photography stuff should have been a free update since photography is in the BG now.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

It's a one or the other thing.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm confused since the OP is nothing other than the poll. Are we picking which is better or worse? For me, My First Pet Stuff is easily the better pack for three reasons.

1. Moscino's clothes look like ugly CC.
    2. My First Pet Stuff at least remembered that kids and toddlers exist by giving them new clothes and room decorations.
    3. The photography stuff should have been a free update since photography is in the BG now.

Yeah, it's a which one is better situation.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    Are we voting for best, or worst?
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Moschino Stuff

It's a one or the other thing.

But there's no question in the post.
    * I see, now.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I voted the way I did because it gives your sim a career that works with the photography skill, and actually makes it useful.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    This is after playing both of them.

I'm finding photography in the Moschino pack very enjoyable, so much so, that after building a studio and house to house it and practicing the photography elements I've used it much more from first getting it. I haven't had time yet to dress any of the Sims in the outfits but they are OK. No stress.

The small pets in MFPS make a very good hobby for my retired elders who have time to look after them though. Some stress due to feeding and looking after them. :)

After a while I won't remember which objects came with which pack except for the small pets and tripod! :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    I like MFPS. It was one of the first packs I ever bought. For me it was a priority.

I'm mildly interested in Moschino, but for me it's not a priority. I'll probably buy it on sale someday.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I wasn't going to get either, but the moschino windows swung it for me. I'm probably never getting my first pet stuff, and I'm still a bit 'why?' over the moschino stuff pack, but the windows lured me in (especially the rounded one).
  • Vidal98Vidal98 Posts: 101 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I only bought Moschino for the windows lol. Howeverrr, after playing around with it the photography aspect of it is super fun! (and glitchy).
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I'd get more use out of Moschino. However being totally honest MPF has never been a priority for me but it's on the list.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2019
    Moschino Stuff
    im into this competition!

edit: when Maxis had put some effort to update existing gameplay system then lock it behind a paid DLC.

what the plum are we doing here?
    y'all got bread?
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    Neither, but if I had to pick one; definitely MFPS.