Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby Ariel

I don't like that this sim has been placed in my game with unexplainable immortality. Is it possible for her to become a vampire? Has anybody tried that in the game? I'm trying to come up with a good reason to not delete her at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    There is an in-game code/trait of some sort that makes her not age. I searched online on a way to delete it. The only real way to I found to fix that is to delete her, but I delete certain premade in every new save.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I just delete her. I don't want real people in my game!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    I deleted her too. I don't know who that is, and I want no immortal Sims aside from vampires.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    That's a real person? Why have it there, and why the immortal? Pure delete bait. Assuming I care enough to bother.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I just delete her with every new save. Don't know who she is and don't care.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited August 2019
    The game will create another celeb sim with Baby Ariel's exclusive hidden trait whenever you delete her. So yeah basically another immortal celebs
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    If that's the case, why not someone useful like Bogie or Pavarotti?
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    The game will create another celeb sim with Baby Ariel's exclusive hidden trait whenever you delete her. So yeah basically another immortal celebs

Haven't tried it yet (given she has yet to actually show up in gameplay in any of my saves for some reason) but like @Oldseadogge mentioned, it'd be funny to replace her with some dead celebrity brought to life, like Mozart or Shakespeare or something. I mean, given her replacement is fated to be both a celeb and immortal, might as well...

Although I've remembered something in writing this, isn't the replacement also always a female teen? Could we edit their sex and age and still have them retain the trait, or will another BA be generated?
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited August 2019
    There is an in-game code/trait of some sort that makes her not age. I searched online on a way to delete it. The only real way to I found to fix that is to delete her, but I delete certain premade in every new save.
    I laughed thinking you were joking
    eyZ4SO9.png
    You weren't

By the looks of it it seems like the game would just generate another Ariel, otherwise why name the trait after her? Putting a irl person in the game is weird, but making them hard to get rid of? That's pushing it

EMrBkJP.png
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    I laughed thinking you were joking
    eyZ4SO9.png
    You weren't

By the looks of it it seems like the game would just generate another Ariel, otherwise why name the trait after her? Putting a irl person in the game is weird, but making them hard to get rid of? That's pushing it

AFAIK, the sim generated will not be another "Baby Ariel" per se (they will not look like her or have her name), but they will have the same hidden "Baby Ariel" trait, and as such be famous and immortal. I think they're all generated as teen girls but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    If that's the case, why not someone useful like Bogie or Pavarotti?

She collabed with the team on Get Famous. I don't like her either but that's why.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    I rarely ever see her in game like anywhere.

I always forget her sim is based off a eal person, since I still haven't bothered looking up the person so I just leave her be other than when I changed up her wardrobe and let her be in the pool of homeless NPC's to be used in certain rolls. The sim herslef is cute.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I've never seen her in any of my saves, even though she almost always finds herself a place to live. I really don't know who the real person is, just that she's on Youtube, but no idea what she does there.

I don't mind real people in sims, I have a few of those sims myself, like Johnny Depp and Adam Lambert, and a few other celeb sims I made.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I have get famous, but have not met baby Ariel yet. Where is she?
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Would have been nice if they relived more iconic celebrities. How about Freddy Mercury, Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Pete Burns, Amy Winehouse, Prince, David Bowie, Chester Bennington, Charles Bradley, Glenn Frey... just to name a few... :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    I didn't know that was a thing haha.

You could turn her into Keanu Reeves in-game, that way the immortal thing makes sense.

No, but really that's annoying. I can justify immortal vampires but random immortal celeb? No thanks.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited August 2019
    the hidden trait is trait_SpecialNPCs_BabyAriel maybe you can remove it with a cheat, I haven't tried, I didn't even notice she had that trait... she can be turned into a vampire, though. I just did it. Why don't you lock her in a basement and use her as a never ending source of blood for vampires? She's immortal, can't die with no food etc.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Lquinn wrote: »
    I have get famous, but have not met baby Ariel yet. Where is she?

She's not currently in my world, and I don't remember where she was. But you can figure it out by choosing manage households, then other households. I never saw her around town even when she was in my world.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    She is a pre-made townie who is a 4 star celebrity from Get Famous, she won't be in your game if you don't own this pack. And she is a real person in real life, who does singing in a app named TikTok from other players' information. And I also found out that she had a song in the Pop music in this game. Maybe one of the game creators is a fan, or they have some secret agreement. LOL! I'm not sure why they add a sim based on a real person.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I'm pretty sure she's been deleted in my current save but perhaps next time I make a new save I'll edit and rename the sim in CAS fulleditmode to make her more relevant to me and my game and see how she gets on.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    edited August 2019
    I can understand placing her in the game as part of a colab. But I still don't like real people being added to the game without having a say in it. And why on earth the respawn with the same trait? Does she have a purpose in gameplay? . Luckily I have not seen her around much. But making her immortal is just crazy and completely out of proportion. If every sim is aging, why not her. When I run across her in a game I will give her a make over and give her a proper name.
    SiliClone wrote: »
    the hidden trait is trait_SpecialNPCs_BabyAriel maybe you can remove it with a cheat, I haven't tried, I didn't even notice she had that trait... she can be turned into a vampire, though. I just did it. Why don't you lock her in a basement and use her as a never ending source of blood for vampires? She's immortal, can't die with no food etc.

Now that's a good use for an unwanted immortal sim that is forced upon us.
    My vampires will like having her in their house. Does she keep her immortality when she becomes playable?

*edit: I want to clarify I like the vampire idea for the sim version of baby ariel. I don't have anything against the real person. For me she is just a teen screaming 'look at me' at the other side of the globe. No problem with that as nobody forces me to watch her
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I can understand placing her in the game as part of a colab. But I still don't like real people being added to the game without having a say in it. And why on earth the respawn with the same trait? Does she have a purpose in gameplay? . Luckily I have not seen her around much. But making her immortal is just crazy and completely out of proportion. If every sim is aging, why not her. When I run across her in a game I will give her a make over and give her a proper name.
    SiliClone wrote: »

Now that's a good use for an unwanted immortal sim that is forced upon us.
    My vampires will like having her in their house. Does she keep her immortality when she becomes playable?

*edit: I want to clarify I like the vampire idea for the sim version of baby ariel. I don't have anything against the real person. For me she is just a teen screaming 'look at me' at the other side of the globe. No problem with that as nobody forces me to watch her

She does.
    I don't even know who she is in real life but surely she's cheaper than plasma packs in game.
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    I'm clearly showing my age as I thought you were talking about the little mermaid ;)
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I actually don't mind that she's based off a real person. I have no idea who she is in real life anyway. It just bothers me that she has immortality with no real explanation why. If I make her a vampire then she will have a reason to never die and it will make me feel better about keeping her around. I think she's a cute sim and can probably be made cuter with some makeover treatment.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top