Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited August 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I can’t think of any sims that I’ve had that are lgbt... That I’ve entered into a show at least...

I know I had Savannah who was a lesbian from one of the lost seasons of Abnormality but that’s the only sim I can think of that definitely wasn’t heterosexual. Mostly I don’t think about it, cause I don’t feel it defines a persona anyway XD

Edmund Van Allen is gay according to your application form at the time.
    Edit: looked it up - it was said he's "Absolutely Not" looking for love in his app. Guess he won't work either...
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Hello, this is the episode after the week full of twists and turns (and attention for Kida xD)

https://bigbrotheryjb.blogspot.com/2019/08/episode-101-tables-have-turned.html
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    To all the poor dead Sims. Ambrosia. XD
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    My Grandad passed away today, he was 93. I'm really sad but he had a good long life.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Aww... Condolences for the family... *hugs*
    May he rest in peace. :'( Wishing you and your family lots of strength.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that Kitty! Condolences to you and your family.

If you need to talk, send me a PM

❤️❤️❤️
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    My Grandad passed away today, he was 93. I'm really sad but he had a good long life.

Condolences, Kitty. Take the time you need to grieve.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited August 2019
    Thank you all, I appreciate it.

This year has been the worst.. :s
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh my, that is sad news. :'(

My condolences Kitty, Lots of love and hugs to you. :heart:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    My condolences, Kitty. :'(
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Oh no, my deepest condolences to you Kitty, please feel hugged by us all :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hiya guys, I've had this small crazy idea to start a Sims 2 BACC using Reality Show Sims for CAS Sims and townies. And here's a poll about which of my Sims would make a great founder. :) Would you please answer it? 🦊🦊

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/iramds/who-of-these-vul-sims-would-make-for-a-great-city-founder
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I had a dream last night that Vul, looking exactly like Artie but still, it was Vul, was driving behind me and someone else, might have been Choco (looking like one of his sims, I don’t know what happens in my brain sometimes), and then all the sudden Vul’s car slams into the back of ours, then flips out of control and lands upside down. Choco and I (I’m assuming it’s Choco at this point), we leap out of our car and stare at Vul’s, and suddenly Choco blurts out “Guess we’ll have to find a new challenge idea then.”

I hope dream!Vul is okay.

Eventually I ended up playing tennis against two people but that veers off into a separate dream so that’s another story.

[also Twiddle was there somehow saying he was sick of winning challenges, so strange]
    Hiya guys, I've had this small crazy idea to start a Sims 2 BACC using Reality Show Sims for CAS Sims and townies. And here's a poll about which of my Sims would make a great founder. :) Would you please answer it? 🦊🦊

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/iramds/who-of-these-vul-sims-would-make-for-a-great-city-founder

Ooh, will this be just your sims or can I dream of my sims being there aswell? :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that Vul, looking exactly like Artie but still, it was Vul, was driving behind me and someone else, might have been Choco (looking like one of his sims, I don’t know what happens in my brain sometimes), and then all the sudden Vul’s car slams into the back of ours, then flips out of control and lands upside down. Choco and I (I’m assuming it’s Choco at this point), we leap out of our car and stare at Vul’s, and suddenly Choco blurts out “Guess we’ll have to find a new challenge idea then.”

Eventually I ended up playing tennis against two people but that veers off into a separate dream so that’s another story.

[also Twiddle was there somehow saying he was sick of winning challenges, so strange]

That's how you know it's a dream Tiger. :D

In fairness, I'm not terrible at challenges, there are just people who are better than me at them and people who can put more time into them to get a better score, unfortunately, I'm restricted by my work so more often than not I've got to submit my first attempt regardless of how good or bad it is because I know I won't have time to submit another.
    Christmas_Banner.png

What's with everyone having dreams about Vul? :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Of course it's a dream, I don't have my license in real life. :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Guess I'm just that dreamy. 🤣😁
    Banner.png

😍🦊

😍🦊

🦊🌟
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Ooh, will this be just your sims or can I dream of my sims being there aswell? :joy:

I'll be adding other people's Sims in there too of course. :) I'll create a few batches of townies out of your Sims who will walk by and possibly marry into other families, and during the Challenge I will unlock new CAS Sims who will move in.
    Banner.png