Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rittie's Art of Sims

RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
Oh boy, I don't even know where to start. Everyone seems to be passionate about something here and I find it amazing. You guys are all so incredibly good at building houses, making sims, and doing videos. I lack patience and skill for that (but i do hope to get somewhere with it eventually haha) so my sims get to live on the paper instead. And that's exactly what I intend to share here. More sims art. Because there's never enough of it.
I've been drawing my whole life but the past few years I haven't been very productive so my improvement in art has been staggering. Everyone gets a rough patch in life after all, eh. The sims helped me up my drawing game after vampires got released. So during lectures in uni, vampires just keep popping up in my notebooks.
bellacalebveons4.png
This is the first sims themed drawing I made. It was for the recent anniversary. It's no surprise Bella Goth is my favorite premade sim (even though she loves to get into fights with my sim for no reason) and Caleb is definitely the second favorite. He looks very goofy to me, always sprinting across Forgotten Hollow with that happy wide grin on his face. The sim on the right is my own vampire, Veon. He's a real grump.
sunset24veonresize.png
A quick digital doodle of Veon and his best friend, the plasma plant... who seems to have some growth issues.
Hew, this got kind of lengthy thanks to the vertical-ness of the drawings. I'll add more things with time, in the comments.
Post edited by Ritens on

Comments