Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Adam and Hillary update

UtrYqAh.jpg
    Adam was the first to wake up today so I sent him to go fishing. By now his anger over Hillary's rejection had ended and he decided to continue to date her.

rKh3yb1.jpg
    Hillary's little garden is doing great, although nothing is ready to harvest yet. A percentage of the produce she harvests will be stored for future use while the rest will be sold for money.

KWAB7Wj.jpg
    At this point, bills are only §9. The plutonium that Hillary sent to be smelted came back today, giving her and Adam §2,460 to buy some items. I made sure to think about what would be needed for them before I went and spent the money.

I9JZ30Z.jpg
    Since Adam was in the shower, I had to leave it outside for a bit. I made the bathroom into a 2x2 room with a cheap light in it. I bought them a cheap double bed, a crib for their future children, a stove, counter, and refrigerator. After that, I sold the sleeping bags and the fire pit as they won't be needing them anymore. As I expand the bathroom, I'll put these items inside.

52mvFeQ.jpg
    Hillary started to tinker with the toilet and she reached level two in the handiness skill. Adam caught some more fish so I had him sell those to expand the bathroom to a 3x3.

Bk9yfJd.jpg
    I had locked in a wish for Hillary to learn the cooking skill so I had her whip up some Autumn Salad. I'm betting Adam will be happy as he can now just sell his fish unless they decide to eat one or two of them.

4N3z7qX.jpg
    Checking Adam's inventory, I sold more fish as he was fishing so I could buy an easel for Hillary. This will be her job from now on, until a work place is built anyway. She ended up reaching level one in the skill and sold the painting for §2.

jULyAnn.jpg
    I got tired of Adam fishing so I searched the world for some gems. I directed him to collect some and got some decent cash, at least enough for a cheap table, two chairs, and expand the house a bit.

3hZwNVG.jpg
    Adam and Hillary got to eat their first homemade meal together at their new table. Things are looking up for them, they just need to invest in expanding the house as well as building a city hall soon.

rwbliti.jpg
    Hillary apologized to Adam for rejecting his proposal and Adam took it well. They shared a kiss after finishing their meal.

YEELJoE.jpg
    Hillary: I hope you know how much I care about you. I just didn't know if this was the life I wanted for myself but after sleeping on it, I realized that I love you. I hope you don't mind that I'm the one proposing but... will you marry me?
    Adam: Yes, I'll marry you! I don't mind you proposing at all.
    Hillary slipped the ring on his finger and the two of them hugged.

r3lAvwf.jpg
    That night, Adam and Hillary slept in a bed for the first time since arriving in Deery Meadows. They better be glad I don't have Seasons installed!
    Now I got to plan out how I'll do the wedding. They don't know anyone besides the paper boy at this point in time so it may have to be private ceremony.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @coco , thank you! The coloured knit pattern is one of @CravenLestat 's from a while ago:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8989375
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited August 2019
    I've had an exhausting day but did manage to open my game and update my spreadsheet - I need a spreadsheet to keep track of everyone in this boarding school. I managed to get a screen shot of Oscar and three of the girls working on their blocks skill. Oscar already has his skill, he got it in an earlier episode when playing with Mike Hansen, but I thought he needs to get to know the girls too before they all go home and I'm trying to get them home asap.

Oscar-Kathleen-Koffi-Allyson-Wilson-Mara-Nix001.jpg

You will recognise Oscar by his red hair and the fact that he's the only boy at the table. The two little girls in pig tails are cousins. The one in the blue top is Kathleen Koffi. She's the daughterof Gobias and Haley. Haley is a daughter of Patience and Marty Hansen.

The girl with the red top and her back to us is Allyson Wilson. She's a daughter of Jebediah Wilson and Tammi Fields. Tammi's parents are Ted Fields and Patience. Patience is the connection.

Eric Koffi, who is going to be Oscar's buddy when they start traveling is the son of Percy Koffi and Lorna McCann (from Dragon Valley). Percy is the son of Gobias and Patience. So Kathleen, Allyson and Eric are cousins as they all share a grandmother, Patience.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the little brunette - she's Mara Nix from Moonlight Falls. There are a lot of Moonlit Falls and Barnacle Bay townies at the boarding school at the moment.

My plan is for Oscar and Eric to spend a few episodes traveling through several of the worlds I have in this Big game and live in various households belonging to various other descendants of Patience. Once they've done enough traveling for me to check up on everyone I can think of they will have aged up to Young Adult and I'll find something to do with Eric while I send Oscar to live in Hidden Springs where he'll not only meet the McFluff families, but also meet the love of his life, Louise.

This is Eric, he's working on his gardening skill. He recently aged up to teen.
    Eric-Gardening001.jpg

Here is Louise - she just aged up to Young Adult and is waiting in limbo for me to get around to aging Oscar up to Young Adult.

Louise-YA009.jpg

Louise-YA011.jpg

Louise has parents, a twin sister (Leanne) and Rae (Leanne's imaginary friend made real). Here they are celebrating all of the girls aging up to young adult on the same day.
    Louise-BDay003.jpg

EDIT AGAIN: I should mention, that the original versions of Oscar and Louise are available in my Studio. You can find them in the Households thread that is usually pinned at the top of this forum. They are both base game only sims - I made them when I was setting up my new computer and it only had the base game installed and was patched to 1.55. There is absolutely no CC anywhere near either of them. I may have added some CC to them later but not to the versions that are in my studio.

This is Oscar: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9153986

And here is Louise: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9153985

There are a few other base game only sims in my studio. I made a whole bunch of them while I had only the base game and no mods or CC or store content installed.

I should also add, the version of Louise in this game was born in game and I altered her sliders to make her exactly the same as the original Louise. The version of Oscar - in my game - I think I aged him down in CAS but can't remember exactly how I got him as a child.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@meerkattime

Thanks, the world is very pretty.
    I use brntwaffles lightning mods.

@PalmArrow

I enjoyed the update, your sims seem to have interesting
    days.

@coco

Yeah, I never play with celebrities anymore.
    Thanks, I did not edit their original features only switched nose if it looked too big.
    and I made their eyes smaller.
    Hehe, she will probably end up with Gavin but maybe go out on dates, some guys are already
    in a relationship though hehe.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you, I took sims from other worlds and filled the
    town.
    They seem to live in a nice world.

@GraceyManor

Hope they find her sister eventually.

• Options

A few leftover screenshots

[img][/img]Ws9w7LJ.jpg

[img][/img]jzcJgKt.jpg

Isaac enjoyed himself

[img][/img]uyvp0kz.jpg

It was crowded but Teresa got a chat with Matteo.

[img][/img]DFo3MGN.jpg

And Javier

[img][/img]G5iRIpV.jpg

[img][/img]8m7KUkX.jpg

[img][/img]po15W8v.jpg

[img][/img]oyiVO1f.jpg

also with Gavin.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 , the mixologist you edited looks lovely!

@Brandontaylor , your Elvis signatures made me want to try and create an Elvis sim!
    The plutonium was an excellent find, Adam and Hillary's life will be so much easier now! And I'm glad they're engaged after all.

@Turjan , you're right, an inventor shouldn't have a negative reaction to a simbot they made themselves! Poor simbot daughter!

@GraceyManor , I love the Al Simharan screenshots!

@Karritz , I think I have downloaded your base game-only versions of Oscar and Louise, although I haven't used them in a game yet.
    I recently started keeping a notebook at hand while playing so that I can keep track of some names and family trees, so I'm not surprised that you need a spreadsheets for your boarding schools!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 You've sure got some handsome and beautiful sims for Theresa to hang out with!
    Wow...the lighting is gorgeous in the world...of course the sims are too!
    She's got so many awesome guys to choose from, who is gonna be the lucky one? :love:
    Hope to see her play the field for awhile.

@PalmArrow Congrats on the notice. Gemma looks so cute walking in those jammies!
    Evangeline does not look thrilled on the bus!
    lol at the shoulder pat congrats at the announcement of having a baby. Bad enough seeing it come from the Dad's!

@Turjan Cool magic duel pictures! I don't use those often and I should.
    The plant kids are adorable and I love the cowgirl hat. She's probably pretending her bike is a beautiful wild Mustang that she tamed and is riding bareback.
    oh my, never thought about curing a bot! I don't think I will try that! :confused:

@Brandontaylor Congrats on them becoming steadies! Oh my....Adam was moving a bit too fast for her. Well, hopefully they will work their way to that relationship.
    It's nice seeing them slowly accumulate some items for their lot making their life a bit easier.
    Oh....cool She proposed! Glad he accepted! :love:

@GraceyManor LOL....I kinda figured he would show up. I thought he might sneak around behind her though. I'm actually glad he did even though I made that comment about him finding another girl. I was just teasing. They are cute together! Goodness, now they go to Paris....the city of love! <3:love:

@Karritz Love seeing the kids play together. :smiley:
    Great pics of Louise and her family.
    I use a office file to keep track of the families and friends in my MH story.

Happy Simming. I did work some over the weekend and when I had time started building and renovating in the Fairy Realm and Dragon Valley for the next part of my story. No pics of that yet as I know I will change things around before I go live with play in those places. :lol: I've got some ideas for Hidden Springs too but have not firmed that up yet.

Here is a fun shot of Jennifer and Wisteria playing hopscotch together at the new park in town. Wisteria forgot and put both feet down on the next hop so it was Jennifer's turn next. I'm not quick enough to get the picture, but her frustrated expression was cute!
    48400171417_c74721ccc2_b.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2019
    @bekkasan I knew you were so was
    I.Chelsea may not like the idea of the city of love :D
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    @bekkasan

She will indeed play the field for a while, I want to see which of the guys
    are singles and how they work with her.
    I hope Adam finds more answers for his quest, I am glad he's closer to finding out
    one of his parents.
  • Options
    67970273_354765892114336_7441950611861405696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlbqrHx5nMQD3RUriFnhaNptJgPRnUIjta-JKo2Vugl0uhTv-omgogYL25iaolBlZI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=868477437abd2ab2c4c5a62f0bb0b102&oe=5DC8C08B
    "Bryan! What are you doing here?" "I came to apologize for leaving you with that annoying defender...I just don't dare mess with him."
    "Why not? You scared?" "Heck yeah, that guy's indestructible.I should have defended you.Sorry." "Believe, me I can handle myself..But its fine."
    "I tried calling, but you said you were working...what kind of job do you do at 3:00 in the morning..." "A job.That's all I can say." "Aww, come on Chelsea! Its not like your the defender's sidekick." Chelsea looked way; looking at the wall awkwardly."You are?! Aren't you?!" "I didn't say that Bryan!" "But you are! I wanna see where you guys work." "I can't do that Bryan.And you can't say a word!!"

68909249_354765905447668_1115722402014167040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkR0p7uu9tlPWJflpub3SjC-M8obINOWvhP1sJntHpEcb-9j6_9pRt7VUa_13qXkP8&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a048187c2607b5c95d3058a58a671b2a&oe=5DEA61FE
    "Now....Can you show me where you work?" "Yes...follow me."

68523667_354765962114329_3129592576668073984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkXAamxATSD_MSHB8FXdf0TWcvYgQJGMkYVZat6QImN7p-OI_6CR0EzOYYr0_-vnUA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=49a2c811bd461458c6ed1e4707703af1&oe=5DE2775D

67971514_354766002114325_3224470040619253760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlBKacCcCoGtQh1OwA5V5FZDlqlcarV7eLbkcLquWxl9CLtLsJCFf8708pDCN_j5jY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c6e0c96234b1512eac0e1fc99ce85bde&oe=5DE9D7CE

68323032_354766048780987_114622205999972352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQl6XWTmUw3nMANLzbsxVrb2aSFnDAKCxtdsn2w9y-y4TaLHj4AI7X6z5jtcLJLVwTk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bc5427178d9404375cb68ddbfe95b2af&oe=5DD028CB
    "You shouldn't be in here...not sure how you get me to bring you down here, but you better leave..." "Hush Chelsea, just one minute."

68953258_354766085447650_7194341486639448064_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQlwTzVnqzucmUz_Wea_O5I6ohHj5xFO0siUKhZcImfo543GU6u56bn30iqBxDCAMnY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bc276b98ff1089e607a7a8da0a5a42ea&oe=5DE40B09
    He grabbed a device off the shelf; a weapon that was confiscated a long time ago. "I'm out of here, don't worry about me Chelsea no one will know.."
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile: That pose is a glitch with the 'one more slot please' CC

I have been working on more of the story and both Tammy and Megan are feeling hurt but becoming closer as friends as a result

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 26A

The next day Tammy and Megan were still feeling hurt about being left out but it was also making them become closer as friends. As it was Tuesday they were working with Brenda in the canteen and would be able to work together for most of the day.

68460700_10156508007481497_8607396004880187392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlQgXGEzl35Z6WwZdkrprKpweJmwBIhgMrtTtgulXDstlh-09ACtJXIvp4Xy9BLbowqEQvxLNBWoSNcH-NhW4KJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4d9c84dfb76a5f17e13fa9618d85cf9c&oe=5DDFA63E

'Are you still upset about not being invited to the party?' Tammy asked Megan when they had first arrived in the morning.
    'A little bit,' replied Megan 'Anna does this sometimes. She will get a new friend and forget about me and then when she falls out with them she will come back to me again,'
    'I hate that,' said Tammy also still feeling hurt that her so called friend Monica had agreed to go to that engagement party.

68852921_10156508007496497_833812482555379712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkWcvVSKNUpTfAWQXIeL4VAj6AXt5qP3IrGw8Jj9OuPyQYZBm6I8UFuz8wVB75o1MXx-7uBxO1zXoFz9oMvfDqC&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=9c2802063d2b616e747a66715921b0c1&oe=5DD1CDD2
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I have a little problem in my Montoya Family save... (not sure if it will fix itself when I relog... but wanna know a fix if it happens again)
    The front door will not shut. I can't replace it because it says so-and-so is using it. I've sent them out and back in and it doesn't fix. It's winter... don't need cold air inside! (Plus anyone could just walk in...)
    Suggestions?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    :D

jOiayjY.png

qycZ8ki.gif

I think it's cute

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I looked at the cemetery during the night to see if any of the deceased members of my household were out and about. I found Nathaniel trying to walk on a frozen pond:

IHFpMOr.jpg

rUCoTqC.jpg

3JREEVk.jpg

When I zoomed in on the home lot again, I found Marisella playing the drums in her daughter's bedroom before six A.M! Luckily, Evangeline has the Heavy Sleeper trait so she slept on.

o8QZblg.jpg

Gemma had this deeply concentrated expression while on the potty:

YqDYABH.jpg

A Christmas tree got placed in the living room.

5M2XiIL.jpg

Callback to last winter: George and Marisella as teens, just friends at this point, at a party in George's home.

7heFaFr.jpg
  • Options
    67879473_354879132103012_3977028326119178240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkMllkQJF5wW19ZWF4ba_o65wLiTqkyMzyCc3U7Tdq61JbNs9W_mg-7UKxsrOogBSA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f5bb61fa7db99e260ef22199a15cb707&oe=5DD5F92C
    "I told you to stay away..." "Oh, believe me denfender...ouch...You won't have to worry much longer.." Bryan pulled out a weapon; and aimed it at Darren.

68932737_354879145436344_2260027042584068096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQnyuKiNeCSkXjgfCipag71cmjpZ2JIKBsTbLR3Wl1VV5KTQeNRYDTKGzf1U20unvzA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=824e888ac5f912d62a46880434bc10f5&oe=5DD7F22D
    "Bryan stop it! What's wrong with you?!" Chelsea interupted."Nothing...Everything's going perfectly fine."

67969906_354879212103004_512833616426827776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQknspFzTzS3QCBRWCYrWhQnWmFT25S-7-4b0_SaKD8VIWVdfK-DLgHFAoRKqbbgDLA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=01d082ebe2c4a1f52d95310809867ded&oe=5DDC6DA5
    When the light cleared; darren had been turned into a toddler."Now, we're gonna raise him my way.Farewell."

68687755_354879218769670_8310835943384809472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkCS59yt8i0opb7qsU0HJpBK4pK-5CjqcqMjNn_t2uYFn_V3i9iuqu39WqwLqq_UQA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e3712908b68e1cade1ecb4de65b1f6ba&oe=5DE68CAE
    "I need your help Schrwarze, Bryan's turned Darren into a toddler..." "He must have the pacifier....but how did he get it? It was locked up in the man cave." Chelsea looked way..."Chelsea! You took him down there even though you were told no one but us could go in?" "I really don't understand what happened, he stopped by.I yelled at him, he put the move on me; and I ended up in the lair....like it just happened..I really don't know!" "We have to find Darren.Give me a minute."

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm in a hurry, but real quick here:

@meerkattime Thanks for those sweet comments. <3
    What will Michael (Shawn's grandfather) do? You'll just have to wait and see. :smirk:
    And you're right it totally would've been unfair for Molly to ask Brandon to stay after breaking up with him. :unamused:
    :p

@bekkasan I wish you could've caught Wisteria's cute frustrated expression too. ;) But it's all good. I often don't catch the good expressions or interactions either and it makes me go like: :weary:
    I love the way you set up that hopscotch court! :grin: I can never find anywhere to place it in parks that doesn't make it look like an eyesore. :confused: May be stealing that set up from ya. ;):kissing_heart:

@CravenLestat "Quack addict" :joy: Oh my gosh that's awesome! But I personally could never wear a shirt like that even though that ducky IS super adorable. <3

@king_of_simcity7 I'll catch up with your story later on it's thread. ;)

@Brandontaylor @Karritz @Silverofdreams30 @GraceyManor @PalmArrow Enjoyed your posts. :grin:<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2019
    Started making a sim based off the Sims 3 base game prototype picture.

KcEoAb5.png

Obviously the final outfit Sims made did not have the cleavage and there was no cheek area beauty mark

So far,she has no name yet just girl :#

lTHPTVp.png

@emorrill You no likey cute duckies :( Kidding,I made the lettering part for that yesterday but getting the fade from orange and yellow I cant get perfect. :s
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member

Williamena decided to pester Willie for a little bit...lol... :p
    GJzvOIsl.jpg
    aqZr5Hol.jpg
    lTBoisml.jpg

After she got done pestering Willie, he took her in an embrace for a kiss... <3
    xrHjQR6l.jpg

A shot of the moon in the early morning hours. I believe around 5 in the morning... :)
    yGCBN5Ll.jpg

After Willie left for work, Williamena hopped in the boat and headed to the main island so that she could visit the Summer Festival... :)
    vGIDZiEl.jpg

She saw 2 wild horses when reached the road after parking her boat... :)
    uCBUBVnl.jpg

The first thing that she did was go and have her picture taken at the picture tent... :)
    3kv2939l.jpg

Then she decided to try her hand at the soccer net... :)
    RlGwEDRl.jpg
    7EslUeEl.jpg

Then she was getting hungry, so she headed on over to the food stands and ordered herself a funnel cake to have for breakfast... :)
    FLd2sKBl.jpg

Then she took it over to a picnic table to eat it. YUMMY!... :smiley:
    ZooTKMRl.jpg

After throwing away her trash, she wanted to go skating, so she rented a pair of skates and got out on the rink... :)
    80HMJbxl.jpg

Christoper Collins was also there as well and wanted to skate with her, so she said yes to him... :)
    L8XSks9l.jpg

But then she lost her balance and Christopher's in the process and they both ended up falling down... :#
    HMg1FJfl.jpg

She fell on her rearend while Christopher fell flat on his face... :#
    Dopgnx5l.jpg

Both they both got back up and apologized to each other and got back to skating before going their separate ways.

Leandro La Rosa who is in front of her decided that he wanted to skate but got a little off balance which threw Williamena off balance. Lora La Rosa was behind Williamena while Christopher Collins was behind Lora... :)
    o1onPHGl.jpg

Then it was time to go home as Willie was done with work. So once she got home, she paid their bills before heading inside of the house... :)
    4g2GrPol.jpg

Willie sat down at the counter while Williamena prepared some hot dogs for the grill as that is what she is fixing for their lunch... :)
    NgNuIsfl.jpg

Then she took them out to the grill to grill them... :)
    D3mkFkJl.jpg

She removed them once they were ready to be taken off... :)
    a6EreOsl.jpg

She took the plate inside and set the table and then called Willie to come and eat... :)
    1U0G1UUl.jpg

She told him that she couldn't wait to show him the inside of her new fairy house and he choked on a bite of hot dog... :)
    3hw3upMl.jpg

He wanted to know how he was going to fit inside of her fairy house and she told him that she can make him small enough to get inside of it... :)
    XcDEpRUl.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Been packing all day today; in the process of moving, so I haven't been on much.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

lTHPTVp.png

@emorrill You no likey cute duckies :( Kidding,I made the lettering part for that yesterday but getting the fade from orange and yellow I cant get perfect. :s

Great job on her @CravenLestat ! :star: You should try to recreate the chica on the other base game prototype photo that's situated at the top of my blog page. :blush: Oh...I guess you can't see her outfit. :confused: Well I'm sure you can find the full original photo online. :p
    (I've totally thought of recreating the guy in that picture many times because he's HOT! :love: )

I love duckies. <3
    tumblr_n2jll8AXJU1r5kkjbo1_500.jpg
    ^This is stinking ADORABLE! <3<3

I'm just too shy to wear a shirt that says "quack addict" when it also implies something else. :lol:

Hee hee!

But seriously you did an adorable job creating that shirt and I'd totally slap it onto one of my sims. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited August 2019
    Its been a while since I posted, but I've been playing on the custom world Bridgewood and just realized it did not have a fire station lol I'm also using Gamefreaks Job overhaul mod and kept wondering why the opportunity to apply never came up lol. Anyway, I love the world it's beautiful and I plan on playing on it for a while. I hope to return with pictures to share my story. I made a character named Sunny Pickard who is an all-around positive sim. She likes to think of the glass half-full, but even with that mindset she still comes across a lot of problems in her life. I'm trying to make her a firefighter and that's when I realized I didn't have a station. I also want to finish a few lots as some were left empty. So I've paused playing so far and I'm working on building which is not my best feat but I'm doing what I can lol.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@coco Yeah, they are. They aren't like one of the big name country groups but I couldn't resist using the line.
    It does help with privacy a bit more.
    Yeah, I thought it might show up better but with only the small toilet area, you can't see anything on the lot.
    Pretty much. I'm not even sure if the game assigned anyone to be a repairman anyway.
    Lol, yeah that's part of the reason I bought it for. ;)
    Yeah, they aren't too terrible. It probably helps that I don't have some of the wacky clothes from other EP's installed.
    Like a firefighter or cab driver, something like that. Paparazzi have no use here.
    It really was. It made their lives a lot easier after it was sold.
    Lol, yeah Hillary doesn't have much choice in men right now.
    He was. Their relationship took a small hit but things worked out.

Page 3630

@Karritz I know. I try not to post in old threads because of that.
    That works out pretty well, that way you know where to go.
    Wow, must be a lot of students there.
    Eric looks pretty good as a teen.
    Louise looks nice as well. I'm not familiar as much with them as I haven't gotten around to those videos yet but I remember them from other posts.

@meerkattime It probably is. I'll probably be adding a new household before too long, just need to get some gender-bent Sims from Sunset Valley or make a couple myself.
    They have, although that changes in my recent update.
    Yeah, he should have waited a bit longer. It all ended up well though.
    They do. They seem to get tired way too early so I send them to bed early.
    They have a much better life than they had a few days ago.
    Thanks, hopefully it will the first of many.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    They do.
    Great update! Hopefully Teresa finds her a good guy.

@PalmArrow Cool, I'd love to see it.
    It was, I was surprised when she found it.
    So am I. It shocked me when Hillary said no the first time.
    Nathaniel looks like his afraid of falling. It won't hurt him though, lol
    Good thing otherwise Evangeline would be awake and getting mad.
    Nice to see the callback and also the present day Christmas.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Yeah, Adam was in too much of a rush.
    I've been enjoying having to buy just the necessities to start with. They still got a bit more they need then they got to help get the town built up.
    I'm happy Adam went with it. I was afraid he'd refuse too.
    Great picture of Jennifer and Wisteria.

@GraceyManor Uh oh, never good when someone learns a hero's secret. Bryan isn't trustworthy.
    Okay, either he has the power of persuasion or Chelsea just made a bad decision.
    Hope the Defender stops Bryan.
    Great update!
    Oh my gosh, I was not expecting the device to do that. Bryan had a really good plan, didn't he?
    Great update! I just hope Schwarze and Chelsea can save the day.
    Hope moving is going well for you. I know it takes a lot of time to do.

@king_of_simcity7 Glad to see Tammy and Megan are becoming good friends.
    I know some people like Anna. It's always annoying when they do that.
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Great job on the new Sim! I like what you did with her shirt.
    Nice GIF too. I'm not used to seeing Green Arrow in his old costume.
    Great job, she looks perfect!

@emorrill Thank you!

@lisasc360 Looks like Willie doesn't mind Willamena pestering him.
    Nice shot of the moon.
    Looks like Willamena had a nice time at the festival.
    Grilled hotdogs sound nice. That is about the only way I can eat them, or over a campfire.
    Great update!

About Today's Elvis GIF, in spoilers if someone doesn't want to read it.
    Couldn't really find a good one for this time period in Elvis' life so I just went with his and Priscilla's wedding. After coming back from the army in 1960, Elvis started to record more songs while also filming his fifth movie, GI Blues. Colonel Parker wanted to focus more on Elvis' music career so Elvis mainly acted in movies during this time period. Oftentimes, the plots were just built around songs for Elvis to sing and Elvis started to tire of this. He quit doing concerts while making these movies which seemed to get worse. When Priscilla was 16, Elvis asked her parents if she could live with his father so he could see her. He'd make sure she got an education but when Priscilla moved to Memphis, she stayed increasingly at Graceland. By 1967, the two got married in front of the media and only let a few friends attend. They held a reception for friends at a later date. Exactly nine months after the wedding, the couples only child was born. Her name is Lisa Marie Presley and she is still alive today.
  • Options
    68875653_354916808765911_2331036484213145600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlPdwqujHfl6QIa88SMk-aqot3ebiioi0Di45zcYLtCK-IIwUmDOsJxQchE0lvTEJk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c7602bcb6788ebf727412223ccd9ab62&oe=5DC7B398
    "I told you Talon, you can't stop me..." "Maybe not that way...." She turned and punched in the face, so hard that he went flying and landed somewhere across town.XD(Mod)

67748984_354916802099245_1683007789913341952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmbjPqpjjyoFkqdDUVX-YrtnFtX1Hkfd9NXIheoo357A2DGpfbY1xwSVNQDckssUsA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a274de2340b54b4040ee366452938035&oe=5DEB7B71
    "Darren, please stop crying." Chelsea bent down and picked him up."What do we do now Schwarze?" "Here try this, its a reverse gun."
    "Hope this works."

67883860_354916882099237_4743983814441697280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkp9piP_gfbiD0Umsao8ICj5N-gdlGYj9PAn1B4dnGeiF5DhboORqiUOmGzoZz-Nd0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=fd8c972fccb12ebff25746d04de704fe&oe=5DD2E4A4

68835627_354916895432569_3143965508630478848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmMjTgNOE6IhWezerfE47c0xBkZL6QKT2aWQY733DveCrj1GzgLPyBtYbLz8rV5xOI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=06d28ca26fe0622840e46c2875b475b2&oe=5E14F63F
    "That's much better." Darren stretched."Glad to have you back Darren."

69307394_354916982099227_7260480160476954624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQl9gMHNeDOLWK4n-nRoksSmTQX6_8-Shr4H_2Vri3BApACswBAGPkLKLaxeUE7J7P8&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4c2acaddefc9585b8d32a299ffcc2c31&oe=5DD33BBD
    "Are you alright?" He reached to hold Chelsea's cheek.She pulled away; feeling guilty.

69200827_354917002099225_7932331526539182080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnzZY0N50o9MUxtnuI203NkI94eAOtN5Hkt8fY83gm22VP7Az1uLKJlscFQH_kvdu8&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a8b8796a68afeef3b3c9f0fa682eadbc&oe=5DEBE717
    "What's wrong?" Chelsea just went home without saying anything.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top