Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You can create any lot size you want (Paralives)

2...Next

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2019
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I just saw a new video about Paralives. You will be able to make any size lot in any shape you want. I think I really want to try this when it comes out.

I saw it and it looks good but you may want this to be moved to off topic and in the meantime when and if it succeeds I will be buying it and not even waiting for Sims 5. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but the topic title is quite misleading since this a Sims 4 forum :/

Got you to look though didn't it?

I looked and got even more annoyed with Paralives clogging up all of the Sims stuff. :)
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Gee, I got more excited when I heard Paralives. B)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Why do I see this duscussion on the sims forums, and not even on the off topic section but "the sims 4 general discussion" section lol :joy:

Still, I won't be buying Paralives as I don't like the look of it and its style is so cartoony (even more than ts4) and it seems to me like a building game, we haven't seen any actual gameplay, only building. What is this? A game for architects?
    And getting excited for a table cloth animation?! If ea gave us this... I can hear all of your complaints :neutral:

The lot sizing looks really cool, and the game is more advanced than the sims in building. But as I said, we haven't seen the real characters yet, the most important element of a simulation game. If the characters look crude, the game would lose fans, I wouldn't like my characters to look ugly you know, but I will wait till I see the real characters. :neutral:

However, if it turns out good, it would be a good competitor for the sims.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, went ahead and moved this to the off-topic section.

~EA_Joz
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Once again, TS4 put the bar so low that this game is superior just because of lot sizes.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited August 2019
    But as I said, we haven't seen the real characters yet, the most important element of a simulation game. If the characters look crude, the game would lose fans, I wouldn't like my characters to look ugly you know, but I will wait till I see the real characters. :neutral:

A tiny bit of character animation was posted on Twitter. It's.... something. :D
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • PixellamaPixellama Posts: 31 Member
    i like how this game is not straight up copying the sims, it is making its own simulation game, im super excited to see where this goes lol
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    But as I said, we haven't seen the real characters yet, the most important element of a simulation game. If the characters look crude, the game would lose fans, I wouldn't like my characters to look ugly you know, but I will wait till I see the real characters. :neutral:

Yikes. You can tell their priority is not on the characters themselves. A pity. That only alienates more players.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited August 2019

Yikes. You can tell their priority is not on the characters themselves. A pity. That only alienates more players.

They posted it around the same time they first announced the game. 🙄 So it's still early in developement, except to see some changes in the future.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member

I still don't like it =/
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/