Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why are you buying the Moschino SP?

Comments

• JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    To complete my Sims collection.
    I'm actually genuinely surprised the photography features option is winning!
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    All of the above.
    I have the complete collection of Sims 1-3, and all of 4 (so far) so it’s a given that I’d get it eventually.. but I'm really surprised that I like this SP so much. My first thought was “meh” when it was announced, but I’m actually impressed with the content (after the live stream & GC reviews).
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    Other (Comment)
    CAS items
    Build/Buy
    Photography
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other (Comment)
    Hestia wrote: »
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Not to belittle the purpose of your thread, but there is already another thread that discusses the same thing: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964183/the-moschino-pack-are-you-gonna-buy-it/p1 .

My answer there is the same here.

It’s all good. That thread came into my mind, alongside the other Moschino related discussions. Although, there doesn’t seem to be one with this survey.

Very interesting so far to see what people have voted.

Are you not voting? :)
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other (Comment)
    I was about to vote All of the above, but To complete my Sims collection might not ably to me.

That's because even though I would like to have complete collection, if there were to be pack that I don't like I wouldn't buy it or even get it for free and I would be totally fine with that. I'm happy that that kind of pack hasn't yet come.

BB and Photography features are maybe what I like the most in this pack, but since I haven't seen all CAS items yet I can't say for sure what I think of those. :)
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    Hestia wrote: »
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Not to belittle the purpose of your thread, but there is already another thread that discusses the same thing: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964183/the-moschino-pack-are-you-gonna-buy-it/p1 .

My answer there is the same here.

It’s all good. That thread came into my mind, alongside the other Moschino related discussions. Although, there doesn’t seem to be one with this survey.

Very interesting so far to see what people have voted.

Are you not voting? :)

It seems odd to vote this early in the age of the thread as the OP. Ive already made up my mind about it since the livestream.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Photography features.
    I'm still not sure I'll buy it right away (but I do have a long weekend coming up so really who knows), but when I get it it will be for photography for sure :) in the meantime I'm a little bit hooked on a little game called Frostpunk so we'll see whether I play that or TS later on 😅
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Photography features.
    Mainly the photography features, but I also really like the BB and a few of the CAS items.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I’m not surprised by photography winning. As Lil Simsie even said it’s basically a photographer stuff pack.
    I am not purchasing.
    @MidnightAura Who woulda' thunk... :p
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • PixellamaPixellama Posts: 31 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    im so excited for the new poses and the photography career looks cool too. I love the hairs and some clothes i love others i just dont understand lol. But i think it is a strong pack overall!
    I am not purchasing.
    btw im still waiting to see someone make that "fake" jacket shirt into a cute outfit...

Can anyone surprise me?
    I am not purchasing.
    oh im not buying it for now, since money is not good atm and even though it looks AWESOME i cant spend the money :/
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    I think I'll pass this one, I'm not really into fashion stuff. Photographing seems well done but I probably wouldn't spend a lot of time on it (based on how often I use the GTW photo studio).
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,421 Member
    Photography features.
    Not saying I will get it right away. I will wait for a sale or a bundle with realm of magic. When I will get it, it will be for the photography, even if I feel those should have come with the update we just had.
    But the cas items in this pack are really not my taste. A bit strange for a fashion pack to have so little fashion in it.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    All of the above.
    I like some not all of the fashions. I am over the moon however about the BB items and the photography update! I cannot wait to play them! But alas I will have to as I have a medical appointment every single day this week, so I have to wait until Saturday to play. :/
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Because I want to. ;)
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone! Moved this to the stuff pack section 😊

~EA_Joz
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited August 2019
    will get it if it gets bundled to good gp but interests are

photography
    b/b
    combat boots

in that order

though salty id have to pay for photography - again
    should have been update *sighs*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    I am not purchasing.
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Moved this to the stuff pack section 😊

~EA_Joz

Appreciate it! @EA_Joz
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    BB items.
    Alright, my tenative "no" changed to a maybe to a yes. I figured as much if there was some decent Build Buy stuff in there, and surprise! There is. If it had been all just CAS and the new career it would have stayed a solid "no". So anyways, that's why I'm buying it, the B/B stuff.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Other (Comment)
    buy mode and photography carrer and to complete the sims4 series as for the clothe i find the moshino clothes ugly to be honest
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    All of the above.
    With over 250 played sims, I need all the variety I can get.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    Not buying! The clothes are ugly, the build stuff looks like the scrap yard of a steel mill, and the furnishings seem about a comfy/homey as a pile of bricks. I notice that my early pre-release supposition posted I forget where is correct, that the largest block of yes votes is because of the photography. I wonder what the results would be if the photography was not included (the usual case for stuff packs as they are just stuff), and it was just a stuff pack. Daresay the appeal would be a lot less.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Not buying! The clothes are ugly, the build stuff looks like the scrap yard of a steel mill, and the furnishings seem about a comfy/homey as a pile of bricks. I notice that my early pre-release supposition posted I forget where is correct, that the largest block of yes votes is because of the photography. I wonder what the results would be if the photography was not included (the usual case for stuff packs as they are just stuff), and it was just a stuff pack. Daresay the appeal would be a lot less.
    To me its more a fashion/photography SP and it adds more ways to take pictures.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641