Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many played sims do you have (in one save)?

How many played sims do you have in one save and what are they (occult/human, age)?

I play rotational and I currently have 23 played sims in total in my main save
2 Aliens (both YA)
3 Mermaids (one YA, one Adult and one Toddler)
8 Vampires (1 Elder, 1YA, 6 Adults)
10 Humans (1 Teen, 5 YA and 4 Adults)
also 3 Dogs (2 Adults, 1 Elder) and 1 Cat (Adult)

I am just always curious how other people play :)
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I just recently got into rotational play, I can't say I like it much, I like to focus on one family at once... Anyway I have about 10 played sims, all premades.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I have 57 humans so far, but I'm slowly adding more. I only have 1 dog right now. No occults. I play kind of chaotically, just going to whatever household I have an interest in that day. I go between having aging off and aging on long. I have all ages, including an infant, but I think only three elders since I'm still in the starting phase of this save and I want to play the sims into the elder phase instead of starting there. I like to have people that are at the older end of middle aged, though, so I often add wrinkles and grey hair to adults if I want them to be an older adult.

I have a house that needs a couple of servants, so I was thinking about creating two old ladies who hate each other but have to work together every day and share a room. It could make for some interesting moments and screenshots, haha.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I have 83 Sims in my rotation. All are human except for one toddler alien. (Bob Pancakes got abducted.)

As for the humans, there is one baby, one toddler, twelve children, thirteen teens, and six elders. The rest are young adult or adult. I am hoping for more toddlers, but I need some marriages first.
  • PixellamaPixellama Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2019
    i never rotate my families, so a max 2 played families... i like to focus in 1 family but i would ike to try and rotate between families in a save one day! i think it must be harder to get bored of a save!!!
    Post edited by Pixellama on
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited August 2019
    I also play rotational and have currently 4 game saves where I have have 170-200 marked as played sims/pets, some are there just because I don't want them to be culled but I still play most of those at some point. :)

These are the averages of those 4 game saves (played households), since they differ a little from each others:

-8+ Aliens
    -8+ Vampires
    -8+ Mermaids
    Rest of them - Humans

about 5-10 Cats
    about 5-10 Dogs

Ages of sims/pets chance, but there are different ages all the time (except baby, because they are still just an object :'( , so I age them up pretty quickly). 5 sims per age is a minimum and that is usually only for some time (toddlers/pets/elders + new occult that haven't created that many yet).

In total there is way over 200 sims + pets, if you count ones that are in other households too.

*Per game save

There is 2 other game saves though that doesn't have that many played sims, and don't play them that much because other is for testing and other is just kind of "untouched" save with all things that are just like you started a new save + some sims from CAS are there.

This is so much compared to others that has replied. Well, I just like to have worlds filled with my creations and also make changes to NPCs that are mostly marked as non played and in other households (where they can be culled if too much of them). I'm curious now, if there's others that play somewhat similar way. :D
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    No idea. The game says 255, but some are deceased. I have no played mermaid, and don't have vampires, either.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    I love to play rotationally as well. Currently I have 6 played sims in my main save.
    Two of them are YA (parents), three of them are teenagers (twin daughters plus a friend one daughter ran away with) and one child.
    They are all humans - I don't play with occults.
    No pets currently. They had a dog though but she died already. No plan on getting another pet so far :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Almost 200 “my households”
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • LordOfTendonsLordOfTendons Posts: 250 Member
    I have 276.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2019
    I have about 150 in my main save, but I have several other saves as well. I don't think I have any aliens in my main save. I have all ages of humans. I think I have one vampire in my main save, although Caleb Vatore is almost a played character too. I have two wonderful aliens in my secondary save. I have two vampires in another save. I have several mermaids/mermen in my primary save. Two members of my main household recently became merfolk.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I play one Sim or family per game. I do not play in a rotation because of infidelity and lack of control I have over my story.
    Heck, apparently I can't play the way I want with even one Sim. Over last weekend I created a male Sim so I could play the conservation career. My basic story with a single sim is to build a career, find love have a family, completing some aspirations along the way reaching my main goal of building a house worth 350,000 simoleons.
    Done ... get bored and move on.
    Well in this save, I took my Sim to the bar on the island so he could introduce himself to 10 Sims. Then alien night happened! OMG ... this is where my story takes a twist. To make a long story short my Sim got abducted by aliens the next night and became the single dad of alien triplets. I have never had triplets in the game before but now I do. I did not even want to cheat triplets. Never have I ever wanted to create this nightmare for myself let alone my SIM.
    Going with the story the "game created" I made it a little more hectic for my Sim. I cheated! The game was already going off the rails. Anyway, he had 3 alien toddlers and then moved in twins he had with a mermaid.
    Technically, I had to steal the twins from her with a fake "ask to move in" after they were born. Did you know that Mermaids do not show up in manage worlds?
    Anyway, I don't age toddlers without all skills maxed so after 3 days my Sim has 5 toddlers and yes the twins will be mermen. They have the mermaid thing going on. Five toddlers all in a line sitting on potty chairs is pretty cute. lol
    This was fun too ... Inviting 5 aliens over for Harvestfest so the triplets could start the journey of finding their mother. They had a veggie fest as not to offend any plant based aliens.
    Story goes ... My Sim is trying to build the rocket in between working and mopping up accidents and messes. It takes a long time. Maybe when they become teens they can help Dad upgrade it before someone dies a fiery death seeking the truth about their mother.
    Anyway, so much for trying to control everything my Sims does!!! They said ... play with life!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I tend to keep my saves fairly small.

My legacy family is on it's third generation, but that's still only seven playable sims:

2 Adults - my founders
    2 Young Adults - 1st Gen Heir and husband
    1 Teen - founders' second child
    2 Children - founder's third child, and heir's first child

One founder wants four grandchildren, minimum, so it's likely to get larger.

I'll group the other save by households - it's not a legacy, it's a rotational play, in theory, but in that save I only tend to play the last household listed below. It clocks in at one playable Sim larger than my legacy, at eight:

1 Adult
    2 Teens

1 Young Adult
    1 Teen

1 Elder
    1 Adult
    1 Teen

No Aliens, Vampires, Plant Sims or Mermaids. All Sims are base game human.
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    @AnnLee87
    Yes, those three premade mermaids (Nalani, Kalamainu'u and Okupanipo) don't show there, but you can always move them in some household and have them then in there.

And yes.. play with life! So many twists has happened in my game too. :D
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2019
    I typically play 1 family/household per save with ageing off, so my saved households tend to be very small.

In my main save I only have 4 played sims/pets: 1 young adult vampire, 1 human (future werewolf) young adult, 1 human (possible future fairy/witch) toddler, and 1 cat

In my second save I have 4 family members so far (+ 7 unrelated vampire offspring that I don't actually play). This will continue to increase as the family grows and eventually include mermaids, ghosts, dogs, and hopefully witches, fairies and werewolves. Right now though I have: 2 adult vampires, 6 young adult vampires, 1 teen vampire, 1 human toddler, and 1 cat

In my third save I have a family of 6: 2 human adults, 2 human child sims, 1 human toddler sim, and 1 small dog
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited August 2019
    Usually 1-20. At the moment there are probably about 50 as I'm playing more households than usual. The game says 68. last I checked, but some of those are households I'm monitoring but not actually playing, except when I need to edit a club or something. I bumped up my allowance of total played sims from 80 to 150 for this save.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    44 sims. 2 vamps, 3 merpeople, 1 alien, and 38 normal sims.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Good lord, I have no idea. Anywhere from 6 (my first save) to around maybe 50, approximately. Depends what save I'm playing, some I haven't touched in months.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member

I only have one save.

My main family: 6
    2 adults Mom and Dad
    1 teen
    1 child
    1 toddler
    1 pet

4 elders-Parents of my main family adult sims (2 households)

5 Young Adults-Siblings of my main family adult sims
    Maternal siblings, 2 males (1 household)
    Paternal siblings 2 males and 1 female (1 household)

I only play my main family but lots of interaction with relatives.

On my to do list is to marry off the siblings and give them children to provide my kids with cousins to hang out with.

The rest of the households in my game are just friends and neighbors that I never play.

31 total households, including the above for a total of 84 sims.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My rotational save has 47 sims in the played households, and 5 pets. That's 8 vampires & 3 aliens at the moment, with 36 normal sims. Don't have Island Living yet so no mers.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    like 160 or something last time I checked. I don't actually play all of them though, I just mark them as played for control purposes. I'm not going to list what they are because that's a lot of work.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    The First Save has 51 Played sims

The Second Save has 68 Played Sims

119 sims total

at some point there will be a merge or a cross over between saves and the sim count will be close to 200
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2019
    Depends on the save, I have anywhere from 1 to 90 in each one.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Half are full Human Sims, 3/4 are a mix of Alien, Vampire & Mermaid, the rest are one Occult only.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2019
    I have 133 sims and pets. I evicted all homes and put my own sims in them starting the game with base families consisting of grandparents, adult children with spouses all in one house, then split them up into different homes and the grandparents can float where needed when babies are born to help out.
    I also created the sunshine girls for those who remember "Hazel" and have a group of maids. Now that I am finally getting to the possibility of great grand children of the original families I am moving the kids that have grown up into singles into lots and will build their homes in different neighborhoods (featuring a main family for each different neighborhood) and see who they choose as mates, this is when I found "university" so helpful in previous Sim editions.
    The problem is I want everyone to live in Sulani lol but I also like the city neighborhood.
    So now I can concentrate on building homes and making pets as well as learning more about live mode and all the terrific things Sims can do.
    To do this I have to play with aging off and not to auto fill vacant homes.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I have... Um... 1 mermaid, YA sim.
    funny-gifs20.gif