Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Luminey For which game? Either way, each game has its own poseplayer, which is a mod that poses your sims. After downloading poses from creators (much like CC) and placing them into the game folder, you can then pose once in the game. You click the sim, select "Pose", then choose which one you want, and, if the game is unpaused, the sim will pose and stay in that pose until you tell them to stop.

Poseplayer for Sims 3: http://modthesims.info/d/438706
    Sims 3 also comes with a companion mod for Poseplayer: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/2012/04/pose-player-interaction-add-on.html

Poseplayer for Sims 4: http://sims4studio.com/post/43313
  • PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    I have a question. How do I make my sims (sims 3) pose? I want to take screenshots of, like, family pictures or ones that are like what tourists take when they're in a new place but I can't find the pose interaction. I guess I got used to Sims 2 where you can pose them easily,
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims
  • PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    @MizoreYukii Thanks for the directions! I didn't expect that posing sims would be a bit overwhelming but this is perfect
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims
  • michalslovakmichalslovak Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I'm willing to pay somebody for creating the exactli same copy of Kim Jong Un (or at least almost exactli) , that showed up in official Sims 4 videos.

I really tried, but I'm not satisfied with my creations and I don't have time and patience to learn how to do it. Lots of you are really talented in creating amazingly looking sims, so I hope this message gets to you and you will help me.

Please keep in mind, I'm not looking for some kind of version of Kim Jong Un, I'm looking for exactli like this looking sim:
    i.imgur.com/e1R7kwg.jpg
    youtu.be/YfZOMo7q1Iw?t=17m53s
    youtu.be/1xZn8XUUat8?t=1m39s
    youtu.be/1xZn8XUUat8?t=1m23s

If you can help me and creating this sim, please send me email to createsimforme@gmail.com
  • crunchies4mecrunchies4me Posts: 30 Member
    Do I post sims here that ive made? Based on other posts here i like the pets and supernatural packs because they fit into my life best. i love making sims of real people i know including a personal sim whos life is similiar to mine.
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    can i post a request here for the sims 3 ? i stink at getting sims to look like i want , and i would be so happy if someone could find or create one these spanish rapstars for me ozuna, anuel aa, or romeo santos, god i searched everywere and cannot find the right things to make them, cc is great if used , ill send pictures if needed of what they look like.
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    can i post a request here for the sims 3 ? i stink at getting sims to look like i want , and i would be so happy if someone could find or create one these spanish rapstars for me ozuna, anuel aa, or romeo santos, god i searched everywere and cannot find the right things to make them, cc is great if used , ill send pictures if needed of what they look like.
  • CMxCatCMxCat Posts: 22 Member
    hi everyone. I play my own version of the Sims Next Top Model and am now on cycle 8! I love all my sims <3
  • lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Hey! How are y'all doing? ♥
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2020
    Custom content is extremely addictive hhhh I need to download some pose mods hhh
    Post edited by LucidLenny on
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    @LucidLenny I kind of agree, though I still like EA content more. I can't deny, though, that the second I used CC, I went into a searching spree for more.
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    Anyone still around from the early Sims 3 modeling days and occasionally checks this forum for nostalgia?
    2lijr.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @ladybug65 me! Sad it's no longer a thing
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    I am back on the sims 3 after being 7 years away lol. I did get the sims 4. I liked the cas and how you could really mould and shape your sims. but I missed the creativity of the colour wheel and being able to put patterns on everything and being able to just upload say clothing, furniture to the exchange. The colours in the sims 4 were not good, they did not have a proper black or white more like charcoal and off white and no patterns to put on objects unless you downloaded lots of cc. So for me i could not be creative. I think they rushed the sims 4 to put it out on time for sale.
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Rebooting this thread. Anyone still about? I miss the old contests!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited June 2023
    I don't do too much with "making sims" but I do a lot of make-over'ng with premades.
    gsfA41m.jpg
    Started playing Sims 3 in 2017 - got extremely hooked (it was the only thing I could do during recuperation after a near fatal bout of pneumonia 85-90% lung congestion on verge of shutting down my entire system was what I was told).
    NRlu7tm.jpg
    ...Yes...that River McIrish. :p
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~