Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the theme of EP08 (Nov./Dec. ?) !

Hi,

Let's guess the theme of EP08 !

If you don't know yet, please vote later when you will get an idea.

Guess the theme of EP08 (Nov./Dec. ?) ! 270 votes

Winter World (Yeti costume is a hint ?)
2%
LeGardePourpreSavvySimmieKaronDreamCytcherSimmyFroggySimmingalEefje96 7 votes
University
72%
Akl500Pauroraael14CK213KolbyJeanGRIMMYJoBass24usbrackencat31Kita5399Icewolfbandit5alexspoom13IceyJaprilroseBlkBarbiegalWedMartinvPlayerSinger2010EvilWitch83Writin_Reg 195 votes
Free Time
3%
rudy8292moltaziamock68lindaatjuhHarukotyanDoloresGreykeylimepiesimsAntonRememberJoypopstarsley 10 votes
Showtime
0%
Bagoas77Shadow_Assassin 2 votes
Into The Future
2%
SimsprocfuninvisiblgirlAuronoiChieftaincosta09ItsJanierPixellamaAncientciv 7 votes
Farming
14%
Mi9shaoscarIsb917SimburianPhloxAnyahsIObelleAngelluluVuloriKalaniCoolashcrash19FroilCary1213mordarlargrayhorseranchgraventhekristenleighwhitekphillips2977adele_katMasonGamerEnkiSchmidt 38 votes
Something else
4%
aelias24AyradyssCynnafriendlysimmersCinebaralanmichael1elelunicys_stutlerDOKKOMTomasGrizzlySimAlexandria 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Free Time
    Freetime, desperate for more hobbies/group activities!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It's probably gonna be a University pack. I wish it would be either a generic education pack, or better, a Generations pack instead. This year has been nothing but Young Adult gameplay with nothing unique for the life stages younger or older than them. Can we get 1 pack this year that remembers that there are other life stages besides the Young Adults?
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Free Time
    I can see this or a generations type pack coming this fall. Everyone keeps expecting University, but I think they may hold that one off for a bit.

I think if we get a winter world it will be in a GP and I can see a showtime (bands?) and a future themed pack also possibly being GPs as well.

In any case, as they plan to be around for a bit, I think we'll eventually get packs that touch on all these themes.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    University
    It makes the most sense. 1. It and Farming are the most highly requested packs (that I can see). 2. Since most of the world (with the Northern Hemisphere having a larger population than the southern) is in late Fall, it doesn't make sense for a Farming Pack with Winter right around the corner.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    University
    Let's go with uni -again. At some point it will have to be right ... right?

Frankly all I need are my witches :naughty:

On that note, did I miss confirmation that EP08 is still coming out this year?
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Farming
    I'm still hoping for farming! :):p
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    University
    If it is university I hope they let all ages from YA and upwards attend, like Sims 3 did.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited August 2019
    We thought University was EP06 and EP07 , I begin to think it won't be this time either.
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Something else
    I think dream jobs: rock bands astronaut and burglar.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    University
    What I would like is a farming/living off the land EP but I think University is coming next.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    University
    My guess is that we'll get University. Not necessarily what I want most, but let's just get it over with. I am putting off buying this summer's content and don't feel like I'm missing out on much. I'm really hoping for some good stuff to come.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    University
    I'm guessing Uni but I'd love a romance based ep. Winter World would most likely be a Gamepack so we could vacation there.
  • Options
    University
    SimTrippy wrote: »

You'll most likely get witches in the Magic GP.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I'm guessing Uni but I'd love a romance based ep. Winter World would most likely be a Gamepack so we could vacation there.

I thought a GP too but the next GP is GP08 Realm of Magic.

I take the Yeti costume as a hint like the Caribbean update was a hint for EP07 Island Living.
  • Options
    University

I thought a GP too but the next GP is Realm of Magic.

I take the Yeti costume as a hint like the Caribbean update was a hint for Island Living.

Next GP could still drop in Winter of 2020.
  • Options

I take the Yeti costume as a hint like the Caribbean update was a hint for Island Living.

If I'm wrong I hope you're right, I miss snowboarding.
  • Options
    University

I wouldnt have a problem with a winter ep as long as it added resorts and inns.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Free Time
    I think it is going to be Free Time

Though I'd l really love to get University
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options

I wouldnt have a problem with a winter ep as long as it added resorts and inns.

Yeah that feature which could be in this pack.

In that case do you think it should be an ownable business or a standard venue ?
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    University

I don't think they'd wait that long to release another GP.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    University
    its got to be university, at this point there's very little other expansion ideas and the amount of complaining online since seasons was finally released just increased tenfold and im sick of it. just get it dooooone please.

the winter theme i'd prefer to be a gamepack.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    University

I don't think they'd wait that long to release another GP.

i think they meant like early 2020, where its still winter, like january or feb
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    University
    SimTrippy wrote: »

You'll most likely get witches in the Magic GP.

Oh I know, that's kind of what I meant 😅
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Whoa. Looking at those results, the next EP had better be University...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    University
    Whoa. Looking at those results, the next EP had better be University...

I think there have just been too many hints pointing in that direction. The fanmail in GF, the term paper writing action in the Freelancer update, the Strangerville flag decor that looks like university decor.

I dunno. Just a gut feeling.