Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homework Bug

I'm getting pretty tired of the kids "always" doing their homework on the Toddlers bed. Regardless of where I start them off, they have to walk all the way to the toddlers bed to do their homework. It's just about enough for me to kill the kid :'( Is this a BUG scheduled to be fixed? It's been going on now for months.

Comments

• babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I get around this by queuing up where I’d like them to sit after (not before) the “do homework” interaction. Usually I have a place with focused vibes where I prefer they do their homework.
  • DeeB424DeeB424 Posts: 35 Member
    The ONLY way I've been able to get them to do their homework in any other place than the toddler's bed is the LOCK the room. Doesn't matter focused or not. It's a constant and irritating
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Routing issues have been around for a long time. For some reason, my Sim goes all the way to the top floor to wash the dishes rather than the nearby kitchen sink or dishwasher. :#
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    The Homework club gathered one afternoon. On the first floor and in the basement, I have set up two separate dining tables, each with six chairs, so the kids can get work done in a good environment.

Upon being given the command to "Dominate Homework Together", they all went upstairs to the bedrooms. Two kids sat on my child Sim's bed. Two more sat on the bed in her parents' room, and one settled in the armchair in there.

The dad Sim was sleeping on the other side of the bed at the time.

At least they were quiet and didn't wake him.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My Sims have surprisingly gotten good at sitting at the dining table to do their homework together. I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm thankful!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: