Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eyeball Ring...A Poll!

1235...Next

Comments

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hate it...with a passion!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hate it!
    That one ring!

That plum ring and a few of those shirts that expose a sims stomach has been looking into how to use the MCCC-dresser just in order to blacklist it. It would probably save me time considering all the townie-makeovers I do when those things crop up.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Hestia wrote: »
    I don’t like it. I would have also preferred if the poll wasn’t over exaggerated with “OMG” and overuse of exclamation points. :)

This was all meant to be taken with a sense of fun, funny and playfulness, nothing serious here. :)

• NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Once I got past imagining it was a piercing accessory, I started looking for it on my sims. I've only seen it on one so far. Maybe it's not trending for them yet.

I'm okay with it, so far.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    @Nylalia Hahaha, quite a few people had a pierced eyeball as a first mental picture too.
    You're lucky, for a long while there I was having to do the eyeball ring removal sweep on every sim I created. It seems to be better now, more random and that's much nicer. lol
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I don't hate the ring simply because of its existence for that would be petty. I have learned to hate it because it is EVERYWHERE. Why does every game generated Sim wear this ring to complete their ridiculous outfit? Hot weather wear, cold weather wear, eyeballs everywhere. Sometimes I just edit Sims to remove the ring. I feel like Sisyphus because when my work is done it begins all over again, I push the large eyeball up the steep hill only for it to roll back down again as surely the next generated Sim will rock this tacky, plastic joke of an accessory in an effort to look even more ridiculous than the Sim that was generated before them. It must be stopped!

Yes that ring is literally everywhere. I really wish there was a way to stop townies from spawning with any accessories or hats. The random accessories and hats are the worse.
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Hate it!
    I don't really hate it... it has it's place. Just not everywhere all the time and as a default formal wear accessory.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    Game wouldn't be the same without it! :D
  • CatnipSimzCatnipSimz Posts: 18 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    I only like it because it mildly reminds me of my actually nice eyeball ring irl, otherwise its not very good lol.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited August 2019
    Love it!!!!!
    Well, can't say I "love it", but I use it plenty for my more colorful, silly, youthful or... *ahem* less aesthetically aware sims. It can be fun when paired with the right outfit, on the right sim!
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    What? There's an Eyeball ring?
    @Catzilla .

Thank you. Now I need to put it on my vampires finger.
  • pnr8555pnr8555 Posts: 18 Member
    Hate it!
    When I went to my older (pre-Seasons) saves, I just wish that some of my hated sims would be generated with this thingy on their hot/cold weather outfit lol.
  • fox_corpsefox_corpse Posts: 15 Member
    I'm indifferent to it.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    I love it but never use it, heh.
  • Not_HumanoidNot_Humanoid Posts: 39 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    It breaks my cc eyelashes, it is so chunky and annoying, I have to remove it from every townie I see!!
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Why on earth does it exist?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Hate it!
    I don't hate it so much as remove it every time it is randomly added to a townie or new sim.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Where's the option for 'it's so bad it's good'?

And yeah, I also immediately picture a pierced eyeball, which... yikes. Doesn't help that I have a lot more piercing CC than I do actual finger rings!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't get used with every "What Not To Wear" outfit that that premades and townies love to wear. Paragon needs to be calling Stacy and Clinton on Speed Dial to end this fashion nightmare.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I never select it.