Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Sims 4 Creators who include all CC in their lots zip file downloads??

Anit08Anit08 Posts: 17 Member
edited August 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
I love downloading lots with CC included in the lot zip files. I find it extremely time consuming to download a lot and each custom content individually (like so many creators do). I have only been able to find TWO creators who include all the CC they use in their lot downloads.

1) Dinha
2) Frau Engel

I CANNOT find any other Sims 4 creators who included all the CC they used in their lots zip files.

I have been using the above two creators for years, and I have exhausted their content for now... if anyone knows of any other creators who INCLUDE CC in ONE simple download PLEASE let me know who they are?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.

Anit
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited August 2019
    Not very many people do that because it's typically against the rules of creators. Disregarding that is a little rude.

It's also not a very good idea anyway, since you won't have as much knowledge or control about what you're installing into your game.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Anit08Anit08 Posts: 17 Member
    @Cupid while I do agree with you, I believe they do credit their CC creators in their Youtube Videos so its not necessary to force someone to download each item individually just to give credit? If that is the case I have been "modding" incorrectly for years I suppose?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited August 2019
    Anit08 wrote: »
    @Cupid while I do agree with you, I believe they do credit their CC creators in their Youtube Videos so its not necessary to force someone to download each item individually just to give credit? If that is the case I have been "modding" incorrectly for years I suppose?

Being listed or mentioned in a credit simply doesn't compare to having people visit your site or blog to get your content. It doesn't really allow the creator to be acknowledged for their work in the same way. There are people who download these large folders of CC, and love it, but don't even know where it came from and I can see how that might be a little irritating from the creator's point of view. Visiting a site and clicking a download link is practically effortless compared to the work that went into making whatever you're downloading.

But I don't want to get into the ethics of it at all, I just thought I'd explain why it's so hard to find uploads like that.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top