Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Episode estimation time... Only a couple of minutes. 10 at most. Good luck and lots of wisdom to the player/s who are about to be Eliminated for good.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Freya%2BDoor%2BSlam.gif

Episode 12 - POPULARITY

Please enjoy the read!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Challenge. It's going to be thread-based, in contrary to the previous Challenge though, it's going to be more puzzle-based...

Jetsetters - a lot has happened past episode, and some twists and turns have happened. Feel free to send me DRE's you'd like to have in Episode 13 if you want your Sims to react on those events.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Oooh episode!
    - I really adore Iris, she's such a gem!
    - Eugene & Oliver's talk was a really nice scene to read :)
    - Lucas' blue hair really does oddly suit him!
    - Poor Kiki in the challenge, playing as Signore X and Kiki was very difficult to do so. I tried my best to end the challenge as quick as possible so we didn't lose money.
    - Congrats to Ninja & Ice for getting the immunity :)
    - There is a LOT of tension on board at the minute, I can feel it building up fast. Where is the tipping point though? We surely must be coming up to it.
    - It's sad to see Eugene & Wendell go :( You played a good game guys!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    • Aww, I knew I was about to lose one of my twins, but I think Eugene and Wendell did quite well making this far as a duo.
    • Poor Freya getting surrounded by a bunch of psychos :D
    • Bahaha, poor step-mum wannabe of Odessa's gone missing and she's happy about it lol. Staying at a hotel in such a town infested with mafia sure doesn't sound safe :wink:
    • I wonder how Rep is helping Wendell escape from his abusive sister.
    • Great episode! :) Thanks for writing Eugene, I think you did a great job nailing his personality.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    - I like how there are cameras in Wendell's head :D
    - Poor Oliver, being terrorized with a shedding mammal. All that hair!
    - Wait...it's only been 6 days in-universe when Benjie left?
    - That was the fastest dye job I've seen :D
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    This is great :joy:
    - "Love button" :D
    - Oh dear. Bye Eugene and Wendell. And bye Tiger. :(
    - Wendell: "... Could you please marry me to help me get out of Wendi's clutches?"
    :joy:
    - Rep: "Your brother's kinda fishy, Oliver."
    Fair enough
    - Oof. Looks like Ninja's the only one to make it with both twins intact, so it's just a matter of seeing who'll survive...
    - And that Ken doll picture of Lucas. :grimace:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited August 2019
    Oh yeah the sweet baby watcher on a motorbike entry literally killed bahahaahaha :joy:
    ._.
    Oooh episode!
    - I really adore Iris, she's such a gem!
    - Eugene & Oliver's talk was a really nice scene to read :)
    - Lucas' blue hair really does oddly suit him!
    - Poor Kiki in the challenge, playing as Signore X and Kiki was very difficult to do so. I tried my best to end the challenge as quick as possible so we didn't lose money.
    - Congrats to Ninja & Ice for getting the immunity :)
    - There is a LOT of tension on board at the minute, I can feel it building up fast. Where is the tipping point though? We surely must be coming up to it.
    - It's sad to see Eugene & Wendell go :( You played a good game guys!
    Who doesn't love Iris? She's both one of the only sane people and maybe the craziest on board at once. :)

In the end all the Jetsetters are just people with their own pasts, opinions and experiences. And it's always fun to have two of them talking and comparing their tales. :)

I think so too, Ninja helped me out well with setting up his makeover. :)

Better not have the ship sink when the tension reaches it's tipping point. :o With Eugene 'peacemaker' Nightingale gone tensions are bound to go overboard! :o

Yeah, it's sad to see them go. But alas, one duo had to go. :(
    Banner.png
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    • Aww, I knew I was about to lose one of my twins, but I think Eugene and Wendell did quite well making this far as a duo.
    • Poor Freya getting surrounded by a bunch of psychos :D
    • Bahaha, poor step-mum wannabe of Odessa's gone missing and she's happy about it lol. Staying at a hotel in such a town infested with mafia sure doesn't sound safe :wink:
    • I wonder how Rep is helping Wendell escape from his abusive sister.
    • Great episode! :) Thanks for writing Eugene, I think you did a great job nailing his personality.
    Yeah, and don't forget that they were the only duo who stuck together until the end after the reforms.

Makes me wonder when our beloved Fairy snaps and becomes one of the psychos herself? >:);)

Bwahaha, thank goodness that the Jetsetter can set sail when it gets too risky. ;)

Can't spill the beans on that, we don't want Wendi to find out, now do we?

You're welcome. :) You delivered me a solid character to begin with, so thanks to you for that. :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    - I like how there are cameras in Wendell's head :D
    - Poor Oliver, being terrorized with a shedding mammal. All that hair!
    - Wait...it's only been 6 days in-universe when Benjie left?
    - That was the fastest dye job I've seen :D
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    This is great :joy:
    - "Love button" :D
    - Oh dear. Bye Eugene and Wendell. And bye Tiger. :(
    - Wendell: "... Could you please marry me to help me get out of Wendi's clutches?"
    :joy:
    - Rep: "Your brother's kinda fishy, Oliver."
    Fair enough
    - Oof. Looks like Ninja's the only one to make it with both twins intact, so it's just a matter of seeing who'll survive...
    - And that Ken doll picture of Lucas. :grimace:
    I suspect Wendi may have something to do with how they got there in the first place. Think of all the implications though... :scream:

Aww, no. Lenka is sweet and innocent! :o He shouldn't be afraid...

Yup. One episode roughly equals one day, with a few taking a little longer or shorter. Always used that format since the show started.

Euphelia really knows how to do a hair-job quick, doesn't she? ;) I believe it's a talent of hers.

Credit goes to Lilli for coming up with the expression in the first place. :)

The Loooooove button. ;);). Odessa has disapproved it it's naming and existence since the very beginning.

They will be sorely missed by the remaining Jetsetters...

Desperate times ask for desperate measures. ;)

Can't disagree with Rep there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do have my hopes for who will survive. But in the end even I have no say in it. Only the Assassin has. Both brothers are competitive in the end, so their battle for survival will be interesting to see the coming episodes. :)

Better not post that on the forums here. :o
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Reaction tiiiiime!
    Whoa, scary nightmare. Poor Wendell...
    YEAH! Go Wendell!
    Yay makeover! Also, I... may have squeaked at the choice of song used.
    "No, Meredith, you are not allowed to cast, throw, put or apply any curse, hex, jinx or elixer at him." Hahahahahaha.
    I cackled for a FULL FIVE MINUTES over the sweet baby Watcher on a motorbike joke. It really hurt. :joy:
    *sighs* So much for privacy, eh?
    Noooooo, Freya... now I'm crying too...
    No, really? I'm happy for ol' Dockhatt now! <3
    No, really? Not Wendell!
    Ah, rep's helping him escape. *whew*
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Reaction tiiiiime!
    Whoa, scary nightmare. Poor Wendell...
    YEAH! Go Wendell!
    Yay makeover! Also, I... may have squeaked at the choice of song used.
    "No, Meredith, you are not allowed to cast, throw, put or apply any curse, hex, jinx or elixer at him." Hahahahahaha.
    I cackled for a FULL FIVE MINUTES over the sweet baby Watcher on a motorbike joke. It really hurt. :joy:
    *sighs* So much for privacy, eh?
    Noooooo, Freya... now I'm crying too...
    No, really? I'm happy for ol' Dockhatt now! <3
    No, really? Not Wendell!
    Ah, rep's helping him escape. *whew*
    Thank goodness it was all just a dream. Wouldn't want Wendell to be 'treated' by Wendi for real...

The song was Ninja's choice actually. You should chat together about it. :)

Gotta keep Meredith in line in some way. ;)

Well, I do hope the pain was worth the joke, I guess? ;)

Never trust them hacker Reporters. :o Who knows what intel they'll get on you?

Poor Freya... :'(

Let's hope Dockhatt will soon be reunited with his ol' Kweenie! :3

Turns out Rep listening in on Wendell's worries did help out with a way to hide from Wendi. :) Now all he needs to do is survive the finale and then he's free to go pursue his own life. :)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sorry I haven't commented yet. I read some of it then keep forgetting, will read the rest tomorrow. :)
    UPDATE

Only a few tests to do before the Challenge is ready to be played - but I can confirm that it will be during the late night in the episode. So I'm hoping to fill up most of the day with live on the Jetsetter and Action DRE's. If you have some ideas feel free to send them soon, so I can film them already. :)
    Sorry for the long wait.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    Also - the upcoming Challenge will be about Mafia. >:) Are you ready kids?
    Banner.png

I kind of guessed it with the Mafia references in the previous episode :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I kind of guessed it with the Mafia references in the previous episode :D

;)
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    Current%2BChallenge.png

After the sun downed behind the glorious mountain Monte Vista is named after, the Jetsetters arrive at a building downtown. Some of the Jetsetters flinched at the sight though...

Good_Guys_Inc..jpg

They recognise it as the local Mafia Headquarters.

A quick "pssht" pulls away the Jetsetters' gaze from the headquarters, to a person hiding in the bushes, quickly gesturing them to approach her.

"Jetsetters... I see eight of you? Perfecto.

So, uh, hi. My name is Milly Precize, and I'll be your team leader during your next Challenge. And for your next Challenge we're going to rob the Mafia!"

The Jetsetters gasp.

Milly: "Well, we're just gonna rob back what they robbed. So it's all justice in the end. Which is good.

Anyway, before we go, I got some cool new gadgets for you. They're really cool, I helped with inventing and testing them myself, today's the first day we'll actually try them ou.. ahem sorry. Getting sidetracked again.

You're in duos of 4 right? Min Hee told me that each duo of you should be equipped with 1 of these gadget types.

We got:

Screenshot-25.jpg
    - Two pairs of these stylish electrophysical MAGNETIC BOOTS, the soles emit electrophysical waves when you set foot on any surface type, which allows you to walk over move detectors on the floor."

Screenshot-24.jpg
    - We also have two neo-cashmere LIGHT-REFLECTING BODY SUITS, the cashmere has been enhanced to be able to deconstruct light bundles and reconstruct them at where the bundle would naturally continue. It grants it's wearer the ability to safely walk through security lasers.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    - I got two of these wifi-charged FREQUENCY-DISRUPTING BEANIES too, they can receive any type of wifi signal, of which there is plenty downtown, and re-engineer that into an electrical force field which gives you the ability to short-circuit security camera's so you can pass them without them registrating your presence.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    - And finally, here we have the charming ELECTRONIC RING, it has the capability to read into PC's and read a bit before you can ultimately gain access to them, like a master key. That allows you to break into computers to gain more information and open up and change more of the building.

Picking the right item can help you gain certain benefits. So choose wisely..."

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    😱

Vul, could I ask you to tone the yellow down a bit? I actually can't read it. :D
    We're taking the ring! Unless Ninja has other ideas

kittymeow wrote: »
    😱

Vul, could I ask you to tone the yellow down a bit? I actually can't read it. :D

Better?
    Banner.png
    😱

Better?

Yes, thank you. It was hurting my eyes. I realised after I could have just highlighted it though. 😅
    I kind of like the hat, what do you think Lilli?
    😱

Better?

Yes, thank you. It was hurting my eyes. I realised after I could have just highlighted it though. 😅

Good, glad that that helped. :)
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    I think we should get the magnetic boots or body suits, not sure what Smarties prefers.
    ._.
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I think we should get the magnetic boots or body suits, not sure what Smarties prefers.

Yeah I'd agree with you on that Choco. Should we go with the boots?