Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Romantic Interactions

2...Next

Comments

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    chantera89 wrote: »
    For a bit of balance I would also like interactions for the hardships relationships go through.

Give silent treatment, when one sims tries to talk to the other the sims both lose a bit of their relationship.

Make up woohoo

Apology dinners

Send flowers; for various occasions: sims can decline or accept.

Block sims from calling/sending texts.

How about group dates? Double dates?

Speed dating

Couples game night?

Oh yeah couldn't we make up woohoo in S3? And can we have shower woohoos again? It was so convenient.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    chantera89 wrote: »
    For a bit of balance I would also like interactions for the hardships relationships go through.

Give silent treatment, when one sims tries to talk to the other the sims both lose a bit of their relationship.

Make up woohoo

Apology dinners

Send flowers; for various occasions: sims can decline or accept.

Block sims from calling/sending texts.

How about group dates? Double dates?

Speed dating

Couples game night?

Oh yeah couldn't we make up woohoo in S3? And can we have shower woohoos again? It was so convenient.

We already have makeup woohoo in TS4.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We really need more kiss types in TS4. Modders are creating all kind of kisses for sims some of which are steamy like the sofa makeout was in TS2.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I agree. When you have people in love or a married couple, their kissing should be more than just a 3 second thing.
    2quwd7.gif

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    We really need more kiss types in TS4. Modders are creating all kind of kisses for sims some of which are steamy like the sofa makeout was in TS2.

I love the variety of kisses in TS2.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • syringaimalosersyringaimaloser Posts: 2 New Member
    I just want heat of the moment kiss from TS3 University, like I was playing basketball (with Marcus Flex) and I was beating him and I was like it would be funny mid after I beat him I just heat of the moment kissed him, and I cant even find a mod for that. I want like a Crushes game pack that add more interactions in and adds crushes in like when you heat of the moment kiss someone there romantic bar goes up for you but your doesn't, and they could like send you a text expressing their feelings and you can like decide to date them or something, its just gotten less romantic,TS2 had sweeter interaction and its just not the same with mods.