Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    later on Friday I wlll be able to show you my castle I made on my own!! I'm just have to figure out the landscaping.. and the roof
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    later on Friday I wlll be able to show you my castle I made on my own!! I'm just have to figure out the landscaping.. and the roof

@MadameLee That would be awesome!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited April 2019
    roof 1
    QAGeYGj.png

Roof 2:
    YWQaxJo.png

(outside)
    XedyCzl.png

first floor
    p2oXQKA.png

second Floor:
    VBSCg5O.png

and third floor
    bXb8xKk.png

"The back"
    cUG1PRg.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    this my hide out the actually hide out (but not the top) which will make an appearance in Gen 5 of my Swanson legacy.
    WkIjFlH.png

dqLmF3h.png

COgcYMR.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee I love the castle! It looks really good! Thanks for sharing it. I think, this is one of your best builds yet! Great job!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The Castle is very nice! @MadameLee :) Very nice roofing and towers! The front steps entrance looks great! Very nice layout of the interior! The flooring and wall patterns and colours used look very nice. Very pretty pink colour scheme of the bedroom, The jigsaw floor pattering in the kids playroom is colourfullly nice. Kids will have fun playing there. Very nice outdoors pool! The trees look great there!
    It is a very nice castle! :)
    @MadameLee I love the castle! It looks really good! Thanks for sharing it. I think, this is one of your best builds yet! Great job!

it's my first time using terrian tools in the game. (Not to mention landscapping!)
    6adMCGP.gif
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Castle is very nice! @MadameLee :) Very nice roofing and towers! The front steps entrance looks great! Very nice layout of the interior! The flooring and wall patterns and colours used look very nice. Very pretty pink colour scheme of the bedroom, The jigsaw floor pattering in the kids playroom is colourfullly nice. Kids will have fun playing there. Very nice outdoors pool! The trees look great there!
    It is a very nice castle! :)

@rosemow it's suppose to (on the inside) to be Disney-esque).
    6adMCGP.gif
    My new Simlit "Beyond The Realm" will be here in 6 days. I have been working really hard in between RL stuff on it. So far I have built 5 builds for this Simlit. I don't know if I will have all available on the gallery yet, but several will be featured there. Can't wait to share them with you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry that I haven't been active here much, but just have lots going on. I will be posting new builds soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited July 2019
    Hi everyone! Hope all are doing well. I have built 2 new homes that I would like to share. They have been built for Sulani. The first one is the home I built for my mermaids that I have so far in my game. The second one is a "vacation" home for my main family. I made their home a generic venue so that I didn't have to move them on the island. They can come and go as they please and have some extra guest there as well. I guess it's more like a bed & breakfast kind of place. I had to giggle a little at the fact that even those that have homes in Sulani, still were staying with us. They never went home. I guess they enjoy hanging out with the Reaper family. I don't mind, because I have extra room and those who need a place to sleep, something to eat, or someone to talk to are welcome anytime.

Mermaid home that has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a play area for children plus more. I didn't show all of the house, but here is most of it. jfhW4Dm.png
    zwBuVvF.png
    7LOJkRn.png
    CaX8uPk.png
    S9rnBd1.png

Reaper vacation home/bed & breakfast that has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a play area for children plus more.
    aGzbjgR.png
    kyoM2eF.png
    23EtWYn.png
    PlW5Ui0.png
    jNe9XgR.png
    VCIY41W.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Both of the homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of each of them and the exterior textures are very nice. Very lovely pictures of them at sunset! The skies are lovely! Very nice deck in the first home for Sims to enjoy relaxing on the loungsrs in the sea air. They will have fun playing games at the tables. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the home. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area with counters in both corners of the room. Very nice layout of the bedroom.
    Very nice peaked roofing in the second home! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq on the deck and eating the food with nice ocean views. Very nice interior furnishing! It is nice that you have used the circular dining table and that it is on the glass tiling, The canopy double bed is very nice.
    They are lovely homes in Sulani! :)
    Both of the homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of each of them and the exterior textures are very nice. Very lovely pictures of them at sunset! The skies are lovely! Very nice deck in the first home for Sims to enjoy relaxing on the loungsrs in the sea air. They will have fun playing games at the tables. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the home. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area with counters in both corners of the room. Very nice layout of the bedroom.
    Very nice peaked roofing in the second home! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq on the deck and eating the food with nice ocean views. Very nice interior furnishing! It is nice that you have used the circular dining table and that it is on the glass tiling, The canopy double bed is very nice.
    They are lovely homes in Sulani! :)
    Thank you! I hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited July 2019
    this is an airport I'm building @rosemow

Zrnr1mH.png

RjmMVDY.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    The airport build is looking great! @MadameLee :) The planes look great on the runway! The interior lounge area is very nice. Sims will enjoy watching the planes through the wall of windows.
    @rosemow thanks!! you can't tell with the "Gate" area (I only need one) but I'm using two of City Living podiums as the ..passport area before you head to the terminal (or bus to get to the plane or stairs)
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    this is an airport I'm building @rosemow

Zrnr1mH.png

RjmMVDY.png
    @MadameLee Hey great job! Nice airport!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited August 2019
    junior high school:

zCbUu0e.png-full building sort of)

2 views of the classroom:
    ATflWYn.png
    w4xMDDb.png

2 views of the hallway and the bathrooms:
    FRkj6wX.png
    Ve32XOt.png

receptionist and principal's offices:
    Ql2d0ef.png

front of the school:
    bE0LrYZ.png

@rosemow and @mamasquirrel
    6adMCGP.gif
    Junior High School is very nice! @MadameLee :) Very nice design of the classroom! The desks and chair look great how they are set up there. The posters look great on the wall and the school bags are a great touch there. Very nice mosaic tiling flooring in the hallway. It looks very nice the way you have designed the receptionist and Principal’s rooms. It is nice there is a bookcase for the Principal to sit and read a book at the desk. The brick texture of the exterior walls looks great!
    It is a great Junior High School for students to attend :)
    Junior High School is very nice! @MadameLee :) Very nice design of the classroom! The desks and chair look great how they are set up there. The posters look great on the wall and the school bags are a great touch there. Very nice mosaic tiling flooring in the hallway. It looks very nice the way you have designed the receptionist and Principal’s rooms. It is nice there is a bookcase for the Principal to sit and read a book at the desk. The brick texture of the exterior walls looks great!
    It is a great Junior High School for students to attend :)

the bookshelf sort of is like the paper copies of past students who attended the school (before everything switched to computers). I mean the only part of the school that the readers will see is the classroom-some stuff like the desks on the left and at least one bag-(the one on the desk on the left) were from a picture I had from my 2nd attempt at this same story) as are the windows idea. but thanks! @rosemow
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee Thanks for posting your school. It looks very nice.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited August 2019
    Here is my newest build featuring the newest Moschino pack. It has 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, and photo studio on the main floor. The 2nd floors has a living room, kitchen, and dinning room. It also has a pool. It's available on the gallery.

Bee Miraculous Loft
    Front
    5hmmEVz.png
    ed492xa.png
    Back
    QmfHavu.png
    First floor as a whole
    7rFOuTk.png
    Individual rooms
    Photo studio
    ExCtN7P.png
    Bedrooms
    4Ch2IFF.png
    Bathrooms
    gubF71B.png
    Hallway area
    BXSrSCI.png
    2nd floor as a whole
    HCpUBsc.png
    Kitchen
    c5JNFd5.png
    Dinning area
    SSz8fs9.png
    Living room
    EPCTneK.png
    Hallway area
    oI7NfwM.png
    Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Bee Miraculous Loft is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, and the new pack windows are very nice! Very nice yellow and black colour scheme of the exterior and interior! It looks very nice the way you have used the new pack items through the home! The second floor pool and patio is very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The photo studio on the ground door is very nice for Sims to enjoy doing photo shoots there. Very nice bedroom nooks ! The new clothes wardrobe items are nice there and the patterned floor rugs add a great look to the rooms through the home! It is nice that the kitchen, dining and living room areas are on the second floor. The booth dining room is very nice for eating meals, and lovely stylish furnishing of the living room! The patterned seating is very nice! Very nice kitchen design! Sims will enjoy nice views through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals.
    It is a lovely stylish home using items from the new pack! :)
    Bee Miraculous Loft is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, and the new pack windows are very nice! Very nice yellow and black colour scheme of the exterior and interior! It looks very nice the way you have used the new pack items through the home! The second floor pool and patio is very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The photo studio on the ground door is very nice for Sims to enjoy doing photo shoots there. Very nice bedroom nooks ! The new clothes wardrobe items are nice there and the patterned floor rugs add a great look to the rooms through the home! It is nice that the kitchen, dining and living room areas are on the second floor. The booth dining room is very nice for eating meals, and lovely stylish furnishing of the living room! The patterned seating is very nice! Very nice kitchen design! Sims will enjoy nice views through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals.
    It is a lovely stylish home using items from the new pack! :)

@rosemow Thank you! I hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is one build for the anticipation of ROM. It's decorated at the moment, but you can leave it like it is, or decorate with ROM stuff.
    Witch Way is available on the gallery.
    Basement:
    rq15GCl.png
    Main Floor:
    NF59waN.png
    2nd Floor:
    PkO3Jsk.png
    Front:
    f1BSzCw.png
    Back:
    nfBJbhN.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1