Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

1656667686971...Next

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I'm in. Just waiting for Smarties ot answer a question before picking one of the characters.
    image.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hi all!

I'm gonna make a reservation list for next season!

I'm not starting the new season yet but would like to see how many people are interested in playing.

If you want to leave your name in the comments please do so. Also if you have any ideas on what Sims you're thinking of using id love to hear some of them- just send me a PM.

:smile:

@Keyenpeydee Still want to join next season?

I’m interested but I need to know how time consuming this is lol I’m like super busy but I can probably play if it doesn’t require much attention.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hi all!

I'm not starting the new season yet but would like to see how many people are interested in playing.

If you want to leave your name in the comments please do so. Also if you have any ideas on what Sims you're thinking of using id love to hear some of them- just send me a PM.

@Keyenpeydee Still want to join next season?

I’m interested but I need to know how time consuming this is lol I’m like super busy but I can probably play if it doesn’t require much attention.

Hi Keyen!

Welcome to the thread.

Our last season that has just concluded lasted around 9 months, altogether there are 16 challenges throughout the season- some of these are simple and easy and some require a bit more time.

The voting is fairly time efficient and only takes you a few minutes to do.

Overall, you will be needed a little bit on the more time consuming challenges (although even then, it's only small amounts of time on these challenges anyways as some of them are turn based).

If you have any more questions I'm happy to answer them :P
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm in, I had so much fun this season I can't wait to do it again! :)

As for what sim I'm using, I haven't really thought too much about that yet, I need to get some inspiration first. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I’m keen to try again :D
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Hi all!

tenor.gif
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’m in. Hopefully I can make it further this time. :)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I know I'd like to, but I also know my time is so little these days. I'll pass this time, but message me if you ever need help. I'm trying super hard to get on here every day again. Even if it's just to see if anyone needs me.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I know I'd like to, but I also know my time is so little these days. I'll pass this time, but message me if you ever need help. I'm trying super hard to get on here every day again. Even if it's just to see if anyone needs me.

Aww. :(

Though... what if you become assistant host? It'd make a lot of sense, Nahita could represent your help. :)
    Banner.png
    @lillibattenberg what would you think of joining Abnormality? ;)
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    @lillibattenberg what would you think of joining Abnormality? ;)
    You know what? I think I'd quite enjoy it. :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    Okay guys so here is the potential reserved list as of now:

1- Haylo
    2- Yannik
    3- Twiddle
    4- Kitty
    5- Tresa
    6- Ninja
    7- Vul
    8- Alleen
    9- Tiger
    10- Keyen
    11- Lili

Yay :3
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Ooooh, you need 1 more... ;)
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

It is time for the housemates to get their thinking hats on... it's time for... THE LIVE JURY QUESTIONS!

Join us tomorrow at 7pm (BST) where we will begin the live jury questions to our two finalists. The questions will be live for 24 hours, our two finalists will have that time to answer the questions the jury and the former housemates throw at them.

Questions can come from all housemates who participated this season, however the jury will have the last decision to make once they have consulted the answers to said questions.

Good luck finalists!!!

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

@HayloHusky @Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
    edited July 2020
    Wrong thread? :sweat_smile:

More information can be found right here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17570126/#Comment_17570126
    Banner.png