March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Does our community have a Discord server? Have we have this conversation before and I just forgot? It’s an interesting idea

As far as I recall not. :/
    Banner.png
    Also I'm curious which juror voted for which person? :smile:
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I voted for Luke/Haylo, though I was torn between which to vote for, It literally came down to the fact that right at the start of our alliance we promised to vote for one another had we made it to the finale and taking how Randall would have voted into account I decided that I'd vote for Luke.

I would have voted for E-Kat but I don't think Randall would have, So I tried to vote accordingly. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I voted for Luke/Haylo, though I was torn between which to vote for, It literally came down to the fact that right at the start of our alliance we promised to vote for one another had we made it to the finale and taking how Randall would have voted into account I decided that I'd vote for Luke.

I would have voted for E-Kat but I don't think Randall would have, So I tried to vote accordingly. :)

Hmm, that's interesting. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

I think judging from the descriptions, Ice and Maya also voted for Haylo, which means Shadami and Tresa would have voted for me to win :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

I think judging from the descriptions, Ice and Maya also voted for Haylo, which means Shadami and Tresa would have voted for me to win :)

I think that happened too. Might have another puzzle solved. :)
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    1500%2Blikes%2Bbaby%2521.png

Hoopla! 1500 in the pocket!
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I've been getting badges too. :D They finally came up with ones higher than 1000
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I just got the 1000 Awesome badge :smiley:
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I've been getting badges too. :D They finally came up with ones higher than 1000

Really? That's interesting.

Just checked my profile - apparantly I got both 1.000 and 1.500 awesomes badges in my sleep XD
    Banner.png
    I do have almost 2,5k in likes though, and I'm 39 likes short of 1.000 insightfuls. If I get that one today I can get the Combobreaker badge too! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    I just recieved a badge for 250 insightfuls xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I just got the 1000 Awesome badge :smiley:

And the 1500 Likes badge! :smiley:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah, it was obvious who I voted for because of the "he" lol. It's how Maya would have voted, she had formed a bond with Luke towards the end. :)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Yeah, it was obvious who I voted for because of the "he" lol. It's how Maya would have voted, she had formed a bond with Luke towards the end. :)

I think the "being nominated many times" part was the more obvious factor, I wasn't nominated at all :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

I think the "being nominated many times" part was the more obvious factor, I wasn't nominated at all :joy:

Oh, true. :D Maya can be a bit silly.... :joy:

And that is why we love her :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

And that is why we love her :joy:

Amen!
    Banner.png
    Silly...but never crazy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Silly...but never crazy

Maya: Maya is not crazy
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hi all!

I'm gonna make a reservation list for next season!

I'm not starting the new season yet but would like to see how many people are interested in playing.

If you want to leave your name in the comments please do so. Also if you have any ideas on what Sims you're thinking of using id love to hear some of them- just send me a PM.

:smile:
    Hi all!

I'm not starting the new season yet but would like to see how many people are interested in playing.

If you want to leave your name in the comments please do so. Also if you have any ideas on what Sims you're thinking of using id love to hear some of them- just send me a PM.

Me wanna !
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hi all!

@Keyenpeydee Still want to join next season?

I'm in... :smiley:
    I think I'll join, I made characters for this a while ago. I'm only in jetset now and getting reality show withdrawals. :D