Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Nah, I'll probably finish it this month
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I think you must have your own thread... You can always tag people if you got something new... Name it Yannik projects... :smiley:
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I think you must have your own thread... You can always tag people if you got something new... Name it Yannik projects... :smiley:

I will probably do it if I do another Season, I actually didn't want to put too much effort in the first season, for me this is just to experiment a bit for now.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    I'm not too bothered by the update posts, I say it might be better to wait a bit with posting an update when there's birthday wishes or another bigger conversation going on, but besides that I can't recall complaints at Confessions of a Queenaholic or Two Houses being posted here, so I'm gonna keep that same standard for your BB story. :)
    Banner.png
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The next Head Of Household and Power Of Veto holder are found!

https://bigbrotheryjb.blogspot.com/2019/08/episode-71-being-on-roll.html
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    A few bloopers from the filming of the next part
    zi6vqzv5bufx.jpg
    oby2ycaft9q4.jpg
    ckle4j7o6pk9.jpg
    1tnt2bd0xdow.jpg
    kwb86jf9u2ua.jpg
    9i7s9k75ze2o.jpg

Ben actually almost died, when Brandon extinguished him, he only had 1m left :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The next eviction took place, who will just miss out on the jury phase?

https://bigbrotheryjb.blogspot.com/2019/08/episode-72-8th-eviction.html
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The Jury Phase officially began, find out who won the challenges and who is nominated :)

https://bigbrotheryjb.blogspot.com/2019/08/episode-81-real-competition-begins.html
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Find out what happens in the Triple Eviction! And maybe even more...

https://bigbrotheryjb.blogspot.com/2019/08/episode-93-triple-eviction-aka-11th-and.html
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Surprise! Two Houses is back! :)

It's only one day, and covers mostly just the new house tour (!) and the arrival of the contestants into the new house (!), but it's been long enough waiting for this that I thought I may as well release what I have filmed for you all!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    I like how the decoration department went wild with their budget XD Though a nice overview would be cool, so we can see the entire house layout in one shot. :)

Found it kind of sad though that Tybalt pretty much only had an alliance talk to Rebecca for screen time. :( Hoping he'll be more in the picture next episode. :)

OH help, IZZY is the main host of Gay Love Island??? That's gonna be hilarious XD If it takes long enough before it airs, I could sign up Tristan? Though he's had his own line of shows to be on already. Other options:
    - Brock N. Pileautte is bi, but he's with Thalia already, so it won't work. :c
    - Tom Lee Casby is gay... but he's kinda dead. :/
    - Margot Wood is bi, but she's female. Never mind her...
    - Frederik Bakker is gay, so he might work.

I should look up all my Sims from beyond 2016. Or pick Frederik. Or just make a new Sim. :)
    Banner.png
    Hhhm, we could look at my sims...

Dustin George: Is gay, but is already in a relationship with Clyde... so no
    Chad Robertson: Also gay, but also linked to Finnian...
    Ben Schiffer: is gay and if we see it cannonly he is single, but honestly I would rather see him with Grape
    Daniel Williams: is gay, but rather closeted, so maybe...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Looking back, I haven't got that many LGBT sims, Most of the ones I did have were from cancelled shows. So I've got...

Germy Yuka: Is gay but is also anti-social so meeting someone like Giles would put him off for life. :D
    Oleg Dimitriov: Is gay and was from Grand Hotel - Monte Vista but might be dead considering the circumstances so I'm not sure...
    Kai Wright: Is also gay but also stuck fighting for his life in some creepy circus so he might also be dead. :p
    Ambrose Le' Fantastique: Is bi but doesn't talk much so won't be able to hold a meaningful conversation.

I have got some sims in the bin waiting to be submitted though so I'd probably make a new sim.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm...all my LGBT sims are in happy relationships. Maybe if you count Kirk, who's single but asexual, but he's probably also dead given his situation.

Gerard MacNamara is bi but is happy with Lillian
    Gemma De Luca is a lesbian but has a wife (and is also dead)
    Benjamin Grieswald is gay but has a boyfriend named Vic
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh yeah, I also have female lgbt sims:

Jasmine Reynolds: Is a lesbian, but also quite non-committal, so might be problematic
    Rebecca Pierce: She actually is bi, but she is in a happy relationship with Aaron and pregnant
    Robyn Hemming: Is also bi, but might also be dead.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Yeesh, and I thought I was bad about killing off my characters! :joy:
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I can’t think of any sims that I’ve had that are lgbt... That I’ve entered into a show at least...

I know I had Savannah who was a lesbian from one of the lost seasons of Abnormality but that’s the only sim I can think of that definitely wasn’t heterosexual. Mostly I don’t think about it, cause I don’t feel it defines a persona anyway XD
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I don't have that many characters yet but Meredith is Bi, leaning more towards being attracted to females.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Lmaooo ikr. These people are morbid. Half of Ice and Twiddle's sims are dead :joy:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Lmaooo ikr. These people are morbid. Half of Ice and Twiddle's sims are dead :joy:

You'll have to thank Tiger for that, because all of them are submissions to the last season of High Hopes :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »

You'll have to thank Tiger for that, because all of them are submissions to the last season of High Hopes :D

Same, though it's mainly because I've played a few different murder mystery shows and usually end up losing. :s

I would use them again but for continuities sake, I don't fancy trying to explain how they suddenly came back to life. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png