Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is a Call for Celebration!

If you've read the patch notes, do it now, because the Dine Out Bug has been fixed! Along with a whole ton of the Island Living bugs and so much more. Now, can we just celebrate?
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• minimonsterscottminimonsterscott Posts: 22 Member
    Sadly, not everyone is able to celebrate. There are MANY of us who look at the celebrants and are Genuinely Happy for them, but who have no reason to break out any champagne.

Party On and Have Fun! I just will not be able to join ATM...
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am most happy about the Dine Out bug being fixed. I thought it was funny for a while (and because I knew it was temporary) but my Sims were really suffering in the romance department because they could not take their love interests to Stargazers for a romantic dinner. That's traditionally where I move things along for them relationship-wise. So YAY for that (I just threw some confetti)!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited August 2019
    Cider for me, for the removal of the atrocious bright loading screen. I might next get a light beer if they fix another annoyance that I deem for as a high priority. Way long too go for a champagne, which unfortunately could be too late instead and just a dream to fantasize about that may not come true. Oh well, at least it's not worst because, again, the loading screen is changed for the better as it been asked. Yay!
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Heh, I posted this at 11:11 my time. I'm taking that as a good sign ;)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Cider here as well. Am genuinely happy for the folks who got their issues fixed, personally very relieved that the steal food thing was fixed. But at least two issues I've had since June patch were not mentioned: nearly constant stove fires and vamps that I know don't have the breaking in power breaking in even when doors are locked. Time to check my list...
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    vamps that I know don't have the breaking in power breaking in even when doors are locked.

I didn't realize that was a glitch! Vampires hardly ever break into my sims homes.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    You are most fortunate! They didn't in mine until the patch unless the vamp in question had the appropriate power. Even Vlad, who does not have it, can currently come in any time he pleases. Unless I've been able to get a garlic plantation going. Great stuff, that. If my garlic isn't out yet, the instant vamp cheat (provied the patch didn't break it) foils him. Then just de-vamp when the coast is clear.