Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Moschino Gameplay/CAS/BB/Career livestream

Β«13
EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
SimGurus will be livestreaming The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack!

Join them as they dive into the Stuff Pack's gameplay, Create-A-Sim, Build/Buy mode and the new Freelance Fashion Photographer Career!

When? Friday, August 9th @ 11AM (PT) / 11:00h (UTC).
If you'd like to set-up a reminder on Twitch for the stream or grab the exact for you, check out this link.

The following video will work once the livestream begins:

I'll open this topic closer to the livestream so we can chat and comment in here!
  • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
  • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
  • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
  • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

Post edited by EA_Arrenai on

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I love the new animated backdrop and the posing tool so far <3
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    Ouch β€œdeep dive” hit a sore spot - I still wish we could dive underwater with our sims in Sulani like in IP.

Kidding, kidding... (kinda)

Anyways love that you can take family photos now.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Awesome stream, but I'm disappointed that I still don't get to see any of the female clothing.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Wow! 75 minutes and they still didn't cover everything! This is going to be a great comeback for stuff packs. Have to wait until Monday to see all the CAS stuff.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Okay, after watching this stream, I'm sold. Most of the Moschino clothes still hurt my eyes, but the new freelancer career and the extended photography features are great! I'm definitely going to bundle this up with Island Living and Realm of Magic once the latter is released. (Toddler Stuff will have to wait for the next time I need a stuff pack for a bundle.)
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    This proves trailers do not reveal everything in the pack. It brings more meaningful gameplay and not just objects( though I love the objects) and clothes.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    WHOAAAAAA.

And just imagine. I had low expectations!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited August 2019
    Okay so now that I know moschino pack is lit and photography in it is lit and i need it
    that leaves gtw feeling even more dull and unneeded pack in my game
    I really wish it would get updated with something *sighs*
    so many missed opportunities
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I really wanted to see the female CAS, but that's ok. I'll make it until next week, I know I will. But everything looks great. The new photography options are overwhelming, BB was as great as I expected and I love the fact that my fashion influencers will tie into the new gameplay. Izzy will not be very busy in my game, I got Blu Baylee and Sean Silk on speed dial. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited August 2019
    I laughed so much wondering if the gurus were allowed to keep their lovely T shirts as they all had the tags on them hahaha I got this picture of them all taking them back off very carefully and handing them back-)

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this livestream very much but as I wanted to get a good look at the career i decided I needed to and thankfully the focus was mainly gameplay which i personally thoroughly enjoyed and am looking forward to playing that career thoroughly.

There are so many things I liked such as the changing backdrops, the model animations for the shots, being able to take outside group pics of the same quality as in the studio. Taking pics of pets those cat poses were hilarious. love the windows and a lot of players are going to very pleased with that wardrobe object that can be used like a dresser and the tabletop photo frame.

Please let these Gurus handle the live streams in the future it reminded me of my 3 days when I would excitedly wait for the livestream on a new pack where we would get lots of info plus the banter by the gurus as they went through everything and I think these guys were great at that and made it more enjoyable to watch.

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    After watching a little bit of the video, I'm even more psyched for this SP. Such awesome BB stuff! I can see quite a few of my excisting homes will have a makeover pretty soon :D
    Okay, after watching this stream, I'm sold. Most of the Moschino clothes still hurt my eyes, but the new freelancer career and the extended photography features are great! I'm definitely going to bundle this up with Island Living and Realm of Magic once the latter is released. (Toddler Stuff will have to wait for the next time I need a stuff pack for a bundle.)

okay so I just thought they were hinting at magic not realizing it was actually real and probably the next pack lol Have you any links I can look at as I have seen nothing about this yet.. :)
    Finally several references to magic so hopefully for the players that having been hankering over this sort of pack may mean it's hopefully in the works.. :)

they have announced Realm of Magic Game Pack for this autumn already :smile:
    Finally several references to magic so hopefully for the players that having been hankering over this sort of pack may mean it's hopefully in the works.. :)

I know now I hadn't realized as I have seen nothing about it anywhere yet :)
    edited August 2019

I know now I hadn't realized as I have seen nothing about it anywhere yet :)

yeah they haven't shared any info yet what its about just the title of pack and that its gp
    (and some blurred screens on twitter that make no sense anyway)
    @Simmingal

I hope they flesh them out like they did the vampires pack as I have to use a lot of mods in my S3 game to mimic those 4 animations :)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I didn't scream at my computer when they teased about taking pictures in Realm of Magic and then didn't show anything. I did use some rather foul language directed at their parentage in a fairly disgruntled tone of voice, however...

On topic, that tripod alone has me sold on this pack... it's still not top of the priority list, but it has climbed several rungs on the ladder.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Just finished watching the video. I must say, I might get into photography from now on :#

But a small request...? Whenever any Simgurus are doing any of these streams...Freeze needs please...? It hurts my Watcher heart whenever any of those sims are suffering :(

Also...Izzy Fabulous? Yes, he is <3 He's my number one fav premade! He even beat Paolo! :#
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Wow!!!

The camera-stuff is oh so useful <3

I am so going to get in on this camera action. I loved the idea of circling around with the camera to get the right angle, going out into the world to get the right pics and the digital frame is really sweet. Thought that I would sit this pack out, not every pack has to be for me, but this turned into a Buy-As-Soon-As-All-Mods-And-CC-Is-Updated kind of deal. Still haven't updated to the latest patch, won't have time to fiddle with that until sometime next week.

I am very excited!! This was a good Stuff Pack.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Did they mention whether you can now take pics of kids with adults? I didnt notice anything about that. I also wonder if you can do mum, dad and toddler together or teen, toddler and child or different combos of those.

I'm so excited for the photography but also a little sad that we still can't do whole family groups. Imagine being able to include grandma, grandpa, mum, dad, teens, kids and toddlers all in one shot... and what about photos holding the baby?
    @elanorbreton

yes they did this was one of my main reasons for actually watching the livestream because I have ideas for kids/photography/careers I would like to explore.. the upside is you can pose pics of all ages apart from babies (obviously-) you can even take pics and pose with pets which is fab but the downside is only 3 sims at a time in the studio together :/ although the dad and toddler poses were fab and while i would prefer large family shots because I play with large families I was so impressed with the whole photography studio thing so I think I can overlook that.. :)

I hardly ever watch live streams these days but this one I thoroughly enjoyed and it did answer all my questions about the career so maybe it would be a good idea to watch the replay? :)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Really like what I've seen with the career and posing. Been wanting some new poses for sims for such a looooong time and especially being able to make some family related photos. The frame to be able to put three photos in just blew my mind. Feels like taking photos can be a bit more meaningful now, especially with different photos and turning into stand up framed photos on surfaces. That digital photo frame is great never thought about that.

I'm excited for those leather boots I saw in CAS. Though I am sad men don't have too much clothing in his pack.

SO glad they didn't forget about pets and you're able to take pictures with them as well. I love that.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I love the windows!!! There is soooo much to do!!! Whoop Whoop !!!
    Well I'm off to change my frames now :) My painting are gonna look awesome!!!
    Thank you guys for your hard work :D
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited August 2019
    Okay so now that I know moschino pack is lit and photography in it is lit and i need it
    that leaves gtw feeling even more dull and unneeded pack in my game
    I really wish it would get updated with something *sighs*
    so many missed opportunities

I still really like the careers in GTW.... wish there were more of them. But at least if you are a freelancer and make a photo shop you could also call it retail and sell your pictures from the studio..... you just have to get to know anyone who you want to take a picture of I think...... wish you could choose anyone you wanted to bring to the studio with the computer, not just people you know. I guess my photographer is just going to have to make the rounds and meet people that want to get their picture taken, maybe a kind of β€œget to know your clients first” thing, I can pretend it’s a consultation. And of course I will be giving several of my sims a tripod of their own.