Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Moschino Pack, Are You Gonna Buy it

Comments

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    No, stuff packs are not for me, I think you pay for more than you get, so I'll pass.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Probably, yeah. Mainly for the build/buy and the career, but also just because I have all of the packs and don't want to have one missing from my collection.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I like the fashion photographer career, but I doubt I'll get this pack anytime soon. That's fine though, I normally don't get the stuff packs anyway. Glam is my only SP, because I wanted the butler. My game can't handle many more packs, and I'm reserving the final rams for a future Farming pack (crossing fingers).
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    No. (word count too short)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @drakharis LGR reviews. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Nope. A revamp to photography and ugly looking designer inspired clothing are not worth the full price of the pack. Could not even pay me to own it.
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Yes. I will get it.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Maybe in the future. I don't have any stuff packs yet and only a few expansions and game packs. So I have a lot of other things I want to buy first.
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    I'll get it on sale, but its not a top priority for me so it could be a while.
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    I'll wait to see what everyone's opinion on it is before buying it.

Make sure to catch the 1hr deep dive Livestream Today.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    No. I didn't even know what Moschino was prior to this pack.

What's next, Gucci Stuff?
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Nope - not for me!
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    No, not this one. It's a bit too in the realms of the superficial, look at me, culture type stuff for me. I have get famous because I like to veer into that occasionally, but I'm not really in to all the weird fashion type stuff - I like my sims to just wear normal, plain clothes really. I don't mind though, I think it's fine for people who like that sort of thing, and there is an obvious push in TS4 to meet the media addicted, superficial, look at me stereotypes, so I think this pack suits their general theme and agenda. I just personally like every day generational type stuff and family relationships.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes. My collection has to be complete wether I like the pack or not.
    Post edited by Nindigo on

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited August 2019
    I was really meh on this pack at the start. When I first saw Moschino's clothes I was like "no way" but now I sort of get it. They're meant to be kitschy and fun and tongue in cheek. The clothes I've seen for this pack I actually mostly really like. I can see mixing and matching with other stuff in game and I too am excited to see what @Netzspannung comes up with.

I am crazy excited for all the new frame options, especially the tabletop frames! The other thing I am super excited for is the revamp of photography. I have tried to play with this skill so many times and dropped it because I just find it too limited and frustrating. I am very much looking forward to being able to take true family portraits, and to have more interesting background choices, and to make magazine covers we can decorate with. Then there is the new additions to the BB catalog, OMG!! <3
  • LexiBaiLexiBai Posts: 29 Member
    won't be buying it, the new career being introduced in the pack should have been implemented in get to work, and I'm not too fussed over the new cas items either, there is plenty of custom content that could replace the generic hairs included in the pack. I don't see any worth in the pack. but maybe I'm biased, as I don't buy stuff packs unless I'm buying in a bundle, and even then they most definitely don't add as much content/gameplay/items/swatches to your game as the expansions or game packs (which is obvious, but you don't get your money's worth for what you get when you buy stuff packs). Honestly, why should we pay for an improved version of the get to work photography career, it should have been provided in that DLC.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I am very excited about the camera!

I look forward to taking pics with my sims future toddlers, with their ghost-cat and going out into the world and taking pics there. Started a new save intending to do some family-play so this was awesome timing. Don’t think I will use the career but I am going to get a lot of mileage out of the photography. Have friends who have that as their main hobby, liked seeing the camera clutter stuff.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    Just hours ago it would have been a no way, but then I saw the Livestream and it's a definite yes.

Edit: Course, as I hardly have any packs, more will be coming first.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Wow, watching the livestream really makes me want the pack now. I love the windows. I love the tripod and how you can place it anywhere. I love the new poses and the objects you can use as backgrounds. It even has some furniture and digital picture frames, along with the career, clothes and hairstyles!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    When it was first announced, I had no interest in the pack at all but I kept an open mind. The trailer released recently, didn't change my mind. However, the livestream changed my mind. I don't want it for the CAS items, some pieces are cute but I can live without them. I don't really even care too much for the Build/Buy items, with the exception of the windows and the bookshelf. The Fashion Photographer career may fit in with some of my households but I'm really not too excited for it. If/when I buy it, it will be solely because of the photography stuff. As a family player, those options could be so useful for creating better family portraits. Now, the question for myself is, will I'll be patient and wait for a sale? I doubt it. Patience is definitely not one of my strengths. :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I'll most likely bundle it along with the next GP and EP, unless the next SP is more interesting to me. Most of the CAS isn't my taste, though having more poses would be great. Not worth the full price to me, simply because I won't use all of the items often enough.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Yes. I don't care about the clothes (except the leather jacket), but after watching the live stream I'm more than excited about the new career and photo options. Some of the furniture looks nice too.
    Finally my Sims can pose on photos with their toddlers and pets. :)
  • rogue_55rogue_55 Posts: 8 New Member
    I think I probably will. I like the items and some of the outfits. Hopefully they have added some more appealing color swatches for some of those outfits that are a little too colorful. lol
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Nope, the career looks kinda interesting but I'm not gonna pay 10 euros for a career. The fact that the first trailer had more real people than actual sims in it shows how much content this pack has.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    I really want those plumbob earrings and swimsuit. :D