Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mac Version of Zerbu's Mod Constructor?

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
So I really want to use Zerbu's mod constructor, but I have a Mac and the download does not have Mac support. So I'm wondering if anybody knows of, or could make, a Mac version of it? Thanks so much if you do/can!
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• Options
    PatiPatouPatiPatou Posts: 46 Member
    There's no version for mac. You can try one of these options (from easier to not so easy):

1) Use Wineskin or Crossover and try to run on your system (may be tricky to get it to work, but worth the try);

or

2) Install Parallels on your Mac and run Zerbu's;

or

3) Partition, use Bootcamp and install Windows. It will work for sure, but I find it very cumbersome.

Good luck!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @PatiPatou No offense, but I did not understand any of that. I'm kinda new to the tech world and that's the whole reason I want the mod constructor. It makes things simple.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    LexiBaiLexiBai Posts: 29 Member
    @nerdfashion from someone who's tried all of the options above to try and make the mod constructer compatible on mac let me tell you, they aren't as complex as you think HOWEVER they require way too much effort, and troubleshooting. I am currently running macOS seirra version 10.12.6 and so far NON of the methods listed above have worked, however, I have had minor success with the program Playonmac, you might want to try that out it has worked on other exe programs that I have tried to run. So simply I would suggest not bothering with anything other than wineskin to try and get mod constructer to run on your Mac maybe if you had a newer version of an operating system then me. wineskin is easy to download because ALOT of people use it, there is more than enough support and tutorials on how to use it, I doubt you'll even need that though.