Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I can't say yes or no without ever seeing what the stuff pack has in it.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I'm not really sure. Looking over some of the 'clothing' ideas. They don't interest me. And I didn't buy Fitness Stuff, or My First Pet Stuff until years after they released and were on sale. Even though, Fitness stuff had some really cute clothing options. So, it's going to need to have more than one or two outfits/clothing pieces for me to consider buying it. But also, the Fashion Photography Career is going to have to be interesting. (I enjoy Photography IRL and in the game) so we'll see.

If they have some nice hairstyles (especially more for men and also some for kids (possibly not. :( ) then I'll look into buying it.

I'm just ready for them to announce it and get it out of the way so they can start talking about Realm Of Magic, honestly. :x
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    They did a great job with the past clothing brand stuff packs for me.
    I loved the jeans and tops with the sims 3 pack and the sofa and bed.

I loved the clothing and the items to create your very own HM clothing shop to.

With that. Looking forward to seeing how they do it with the sims 4
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited August 2019
    Sure will be interesting to see how many of those no's turn into yes in a couple of weeks. :p

Don't hold your breath waiting. If the look of the in-game content of that pack looks ANYTHING like their IRL stuff I viewed online, I would not even want it given out for free. The stuff online looks like it is only worth $5 to $10 USD and the items are listed significantly for more.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sure will be interesting to see how many of those no's turn into yes in a couple of weeks. :p

If it's all just tacky clothing my no's going to stay a no.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I've just the place for these in my glam. household, with butler and all the trimmings. They'll all get these as their formal and partywear.
    They'll all have to have the snob walk to go with them. :D
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

Don't hold your breath waiting. If the look of the in-game content of that pack looks ANYTHING like their IRL stuff I viewed online, I would not even want it given out for free. The stuff online looks like it is only worth $5 to $10 USD and the items are listed significantly for more.

Ok. We'll see. 😊
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited August 2019
    I resonate with the thread's title (as a person that's not really fan at stuff packs, this one stoods out in a bad way). Skimming through the comments:
    a) people will buy it since they're completionist.
    b) handful find it questionable and have skepticism.
    c) very few genuinely like it.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Well so far I like the purple jacket set and the swimsuits. Nice hair on the "model". Looks like my Homey D. Clown will have a proper tuxedo suited to his needs also..
    Not to sure what to do about the Michael Jackson outfit though. Might have to add him to my game to use it. Hmmm..
    The makeup is flattering, wonder if we get new makeup?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm buying it but I'd rather we have got a pool stuffpack. We ll see if the trailer Tomorrow excites me.

I buy all the packs.
  • Options
    :s
    So not sure... not in a rush for this... no desire to pay full price

I prefer buy and build mode stuff I dont care for "fashion"

better furniture and building would be so much better!

I'm hoping for buy build as well especially the Photobooth.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited August 2019

do you build? just asking cause i have seen you showcase sims in threads, but i'm not sure if you build
  • Options

do you build? just asking cause i have seen you showcase sims in threads, but i'm not sure if you build

I'm not good at building but I showcase other simmers builds. I download a lot of them.
  • Options

I'm not good at building but I showcase other simmers builds. I download a lot of them.

i'm not good at it either. sometimes i try. my sims tend to put rabbits to shame so i almost always need more bed /bathrooms
  • Options
    we don't have a pack date yet right? i saw the tralier but didn't see one
  • Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    I think I'll buy it when it's on sale as I love more careerr choices and I don't use cc so I'm always happy with sine more fashion options :)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited August 2019
    we don't have a pack date yet right? i saw the tralier but didn't see one

No, no date yet. Next week at some point, Tuesday or Thursday.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    A big no thanks from me. The reveal trailer shows clothing that I received either in the base game from The Sims 2 or provided as a part of an expansion pack. The greed is showing in this one. It reminds me back in the day they collaborated with Katy Perry and some other brands for a silly stuff pack.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    I really don't like the clothes that they make. I can imagine putting my sim into any of them!!!
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Calling all Fashionista's.

The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming soon to PC, Mac, Xbox One and Playstation! Not only will your Sims dress in Moschino-branded looks, but they'll be able to work in totally new ways. Check it out:

Fierce Fashion
    Jeremy Scott is known for his tongue-in-cheek designs so you just know the Moschino stuff pack is going to bring it! Branded bomber jacket, pink Mary Jane pumps...a dress covered in Moschino bears?! How about some sweet décor surprises for your Sims Photo studio? :)

You Betta Work
    We've talked about the freelance career before, but the Moschino Stuff Pack offers something totally unique. Keep reading here for more details on that.

ts4-sp15-official-screens-01-004-4k-1.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

When can you start?
    The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack launches on PC and Mac on August 13, 2019 and to PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One on September 3, 2019.

You can also find Moschino capsule collection items in The Sims FreePlay on September 3, 2019 and in The Sims Mobile on September 11, 2019. How cool is that?! <3

Looking forward to more Moschino Madness? Share your thoughts below!
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Updated with all the new info we got during the last couple of days.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Those new windows, chairs, and shelves look sweeeeet! Let's be honest, I'm interested in build/buy over CAS, so I'm glad we builders aren't forgotten.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited August 2019
    Can those picture frames that hold 3 pictures be used to fill with our own pictures? 🤔 looks like they can be, new colors for the frames as well and even a picture frame for the small tables, like the one shown in the strangerville trailer