Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Moschino Pack, Are You Gonna Buy it

tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
I know this pack came out of the blue and little bit random so I can’t tell if worth the buy or not. What do you guys think?

(To anyone who posted before I edited, I just thought I was to harsh on it and wanted to set it to a lighter tone because I can’t delete it)
Post edited by tulipssimmer on

Comments

• puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Personally, I like StrangerVille a lot and couldn't care less for University. lol Sorry you weren't able to enjoy it at all, though.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I blame moschino, not maxis... I'm positively sure they're the ones who wanted this collaboration.
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    edited August 2019
    Personally, I like StrangerVille a lot and couldn't care less for University. lol Sorry you weren't able to enjoy it at all, though.

It’s was a good pack but it got old fast personally for me.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Absolutely not.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    nope, not interested
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yeah I most probably will buy it. I buy all the packs and it will bother me to have a missing icon on the loading screen. Some of the items and clothes look nice and I'm sure I will get some use from it somewhere in my playtime. :D

• ShiroLillyShiroLilly Posts: 2 New Member
    I might buy it. Some of the stuff in there looked good, but I can understand why some people don't like it and wouldn't buy it. I heard a lot of people don't like the new career in it.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited August 2019

It’s was a good pack but it got old fast personally for me.

What gets old about a whole new world, a new career, and conspiracy theories? Lol
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I don’t use mods and custom content, I wish there were more stuff packs.... I like the influx of new, clothes, hair styles and objects. I also love the idea of the career...... so, yes .... I will buy it!
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Maybe? I'm not sure. I could buy chicken nuggets instead :D
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'll be buying it. Mostly for the career, but the hairs I seen look cute, too.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    Maybe? I'm not sure. I could buy chicken nuggets instead :D

Oh my gosh, that made me think of Nugget from Kindergarten 2. (Sorry if you don’t get the reference)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Absolutely.
  • FLINTWNSTEINFLINTWNSTEIN Posts: 4 New Member
    Not for a while, at least until they make it 50% off. While it does look better than Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, there are already clothes with the exact logo from the brand in the base game. Why pay $10 for a couple more? The pack doesn't seem to offer more than in-game advertising. Which, gross.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I'll get it, of course. Not going to have holes in my collection now. For the first time in my 18 years as a simmer, I have all the packs for the current game.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Nope, not even on sale.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Nope. I see is as a waste of money.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I'll get it, of course. Not going to have holes in my collection now. For the first time in my 18 years as a simmer, I have all the packs for the current game.
    Same! So yes, I sure am.

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    No, but I’ve long since accepted that I’m not always going to be in the target market for these things. I don’t mind niche packs, but I just hope that they eventually make one that appeals to me.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    There are quite a few threads talking about this same topic. Can a moderator kindly merge them? It gets really confusing to navigate through the forums and sometimes I miss out on new topics.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Yes, for BB objects. I get all the packs with the exception of supernatural ones like vamps and spooky.
  • ThenyoukissmeThenyoukissme Posts: 304 Member
    Nah. Im fairly picky about what I add to the game because I dont have a high end computer to play on and I dont want to keep adding heaps of objects etc when I know I’ll only ever use a few, and then have it slowing down my game when I buy more substantial packs
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Yeah I most probably will buy it. I buy all the packs and it will bother me to have a missing icon on the loading screen. Some of the items and clothes look nice and I'm sure I will get some use from it somewhere in my playtime. :D

Same here. I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to having complete collections of things I love. ...And I love the sims for better or worse. That said, while I really didn't know much about Moschino (I probably spelled that wrong, sorry) before the hype for this pack I'm always interested in more official clothing and hair and such for my little sim people so I probably would have bought it anyway just to have more fashions available to them in game.

I liked Strangerville and I really like the town, I just wish that there was a way to turn off the strange without having to replay the story every single save. It was fun once... its not so fun the third or fourth time through though.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Probably, for the photo poses and the career
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I'll wait to see what everyone's opinion on it is before buying it.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]