Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack Giveaway

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    You got: Dior
    You're never over-the-top, but you're always on the cutting edge of whatever you're into. You are the best of both worlds — patient for the things you want but also bold enough to chart your own course. Many try to copy you, but very few succeed.

good luck yall~
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Thanks. I got..

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway! :blush:

I got: Dolce & Gabbana

Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • eggosimxeggosimx Posts: 2 New Member
    I got: Versace

You are unabashedly the life of the party. You are loud and potentially obnoxious at times, but you're always down for a good time. Everyone wants to be around you because you literally bring life wherever you go. Underneath your ~party~ exterior is a simple need to be loved and appreciated. Don't worry — your friends love you and your wild antics.

I like to think that this is true lol

Ty for doing the giveaway!
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Thank you for hosting and for making the quizzes/contest so accessible for everyone :)

Second Quiz (Buzzfeed): Dolce & Gabbana

Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate

Heck to the yeah B)
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone :D

I had to take the second quiz and this is my result:

You got: Dolce & Gabbana

Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.

They got it right about me being caught up in fantasies ^^
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    First quiz I got DAENERYS TARGARYEN

So here is the second quiz as it more about style

You got: Chanel
    You're bougie (?) and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I got Daenerys as well.

Then the second one I got Versace.

I found it amusing that the picture I was asked I wanted hanging on my wall (picture A) is actually hanging on my wall right beside my computer, lol.

Anyway, I don't want to enter the contest, but I love your quizzes, Simgirl, so I had to take it :). Thank you for hosting another one and good luck to the winner!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Thank you very much for the give away! not sure if i did this right, can only hope, looking forward to the new pack, free or not, have a great day :)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.

I got Chanel on the second one.

Thanks, btw
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • WedWed Posts: 174 Member
    Second quiz taken, my results:
    You're never over-the-top, but you're always on the cutting edge of whatever you're into. You are the best of both worlds — patient for the things you want but also bold enough to chart your own course. Many try to copy you, but very few succeed.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    You're bougie plum and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.

Thanks a bunch for the giveaway.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member

ccBcpyk.jpg
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I got Daenerys Targaryen and Moschino from both quizzes
    Thanks for the giveaway
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway ❤️

You're bougie AF and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    You got: Moschino
    You are everything all the time, plain and simple. You're erratic, very often forgetting to plan and think rationally. You may be a bit of a quick fuse, always ready to go off or make your case known. However, you do whatever TF you want, and you dare someone to tell you otherwise.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • lucy_kathelucy_kathe Posts: 3 New Member
    You got: Moschino
    You are everything all the time, plain and simple. You're erratic, very often forgetting to plan and think rationally. You may be a bit of a quick fuse, always ready to go off or make your case known. However, you do whatever TF you want, and you dare someone to tell you otherwise.
    funny cause the first time i even heard of moschino was throgh the sims :D
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    You got: Versace

You are unabashedly the life of the party. You are loud and potentially obnoxious at times, but you're always down for a good time. Everyone wants to be around you because you literally bring life wherever you go. Underneath your ~party~ exterior is a simple need to be loved and appreciated. Don't worry — your friends love you and your wild antics.
  • twmusetwmuse Posts: 13 New Member
    I got:
    Gloria Pritchett

Chances are all eyes are on you the moment you walk into a room — and not just because of your ebullient personality. Spicy, sexy, and feisty, you're not afraid to show off your body and rock bold color or a loud print. You also have a penchant for accessories, almost never being seen in anything other than heels.

Go figure...........
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    I got Dolce & Gabbana when I took the quiz

Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so plum cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    You're bougie AF and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.

Good luck everyone!
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Thank you for doing the giveaway. It is really nice of you.

You got: Louis Vuitton
    You are the one everyone knows and understands. You're not boring, but you know what works and doesn't work for you. Your showmanship comes from simply being yourself — you're not for putting on airs or pretending to be someone you're not. Sometimes you have a tendency to fall into the background, especially amongst trendier, feistier people. However, you always come back in style, and those that truly love you will always love you.
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway. <3

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Thank you so much for the chance to for the giveaway!

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Thanks for the opportunity!

I got:

HANNAH HORVATH
    The moment you heard that Hedi Slimane was bringing back grunge, chances are you couldn't contain your excitement. You love muted color palettes and alternative prints — especially when they're found on quirky vintage pieces (that you might have stumbled upon while at a flea market with your girlfriends). You might be wondering whether or not you've found your true personal style, but worry not: you're on your way to sartorial success.