Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Historical Sim Figure is coming to the gallery tomorrow...

Comments

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    She's already in the gallery with Ophelia.

Ahhh, okay. I haven't checked it in a while.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Could it be Princess Cordelia?

I hope so!
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    My first thought was Zorro but on second thought why.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited August 2019
    I was thinking of Bella Goth, but since she is already in the game it is probably not her. I'm pretty sure they have not reuploaded her on the gallery though. She was uploaded by one of the simgurus a long time ago.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    They mean an iconic figure in the Sims series from either Sims 2 or 3, not a real-life historical figure.

The only Sim I can think of who fits all three adjectives is Olive Specter. In TS2, Olive had a romance with the Grim Reaper that resulted in a son, and a had a history of marrying rich sims only for them to all die mysteriously. It was hinted at that she murdered them, and all her late husbands names were related to death, such as "Earl E. DeMise". Some simmers theorized that she killed all her husbands so she and the Grim Reaper could be together.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    mika wrote: »
    They mean an iconic figure in the Sims series from either Sims 2 or 3, not a real-life historical figure.

The only Sim I can think of who fits all three adjectives is Olive Specter. In TS2, Olive had a romance with the Grim Reaper that resulted in a son, and a had a history of marrying rich sims only for them to all die mysteriously. It was hinted at that she murdered them, and all her late husbands names were related to death, such as "Earl E. DeMise". Some simmers theorized that she killed all her husbands so she and the Grim Reaper could be together.

Olive is already on the gallery. They uploaded her not too long after Strangerville dropped, along with the other residents of Strangetown.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Personally I hope it's the Marquis de Sade.... Failing that Cassanova or the Scarlet Pimpernel. Or better yet....the social bunny!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    Give me the Unsavory Charltan or death. :#

Cordelia works too. Especially based off of her portrait from C&D.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    I (and Twitter) think it's our favorite purse-whipping NPC: Mrs. Crumplebottom.

Could be but she hated romance.

I think it will be Mrs. Crumple bottom too!.... lol
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Nice!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member

Olive is already on the gallery. They uploaded her not too long after Strangerville dropped, along with the other residents of Strangetown.

In that case, it's probably Cordelia
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,559 Member
    Mrs. Crumplebottom or Bella comes to mind.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    But why though

For fun?
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Bonehilda ;)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    I literally have no idea but i can't wait to find out
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    But why though

For fun?

You know the Sims team isn't allowed to have fun!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited August 2019
    Gordy wrote: »

She had at least one husband who tragically died.

Mrs Crumplebottoms story just got much deeper in Sims 3. Her husband tragically drowned at their honeymoon and she even has an empty children‘s room at her house.
    That explains her behavior in Sims 1, she became a desperate old lady hating everything romance-related. She probably couldn‘t move on from this tragic loss

I wish Sims 4‘s premades had these deep background stories
    a256aFi.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

She had at least one husband who tragically died.

Mrs Crumplebottoms story just got much deeper in Sims 3. Her husband tragically drowned at their honeymoon and she even has an empty children‘s room at her house.
    That explains her behavior in Sims 1, she became a desperate old lady hating everything romance-related. She probably couldn‘t move on from this tragic loss

I wish Sims 4‘s premades had these deep background stories

except in the Sims 1 Ms/Mrs Crumplebottom's husband died a werid "Phantom of the Opera" way (ie chandelier) so does that mean she had 2 husbands?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited August 2019
    I approve. Princess Cordelia's household will be outstanding additions to my world as vampires.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Cool it was Cordelia! For some reason I didn't think it would be her.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Huh. Ok. I didn't even know who she was and had to look her up. I really should read the in-game object descriptions more often I guess.
    I was hoping it would be one of the unplayable Sims from previous iterations.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    I’ve been wishing Cordelia was in the game for ages! I’m so happy that I can finally make this happen :)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Huh. Ok. I didn't even know who she was and had to look her up. I really should read the in-game object descriptions more often I guess.
    I was hoping it would be one of the unplayable Sims from previous iterations.

Don't feel bad I had to google as well. I seem to remember the description at one point but as she isn't an actual Sim from before I never gave her a thought. Not very historical as far as our sims go but still fun for some.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    the fate of simmer without stuff packs trying to think of how to replace all the pirate clothing :weary:

its still great to have cordelia and her pirate boyfriends though :sunglasses:

gotta make her house or ship now with every princess cordelia item :smiley:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free