Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Screenshots...

AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
Where do I find the screenshots I take in The Sims 2 Super Collection? I'd like to post some of them here, but I can't find a folder for them anywhere.

(And does TS2 have a cheat to hide plumbobs like TS4 does? It kind of annoys me when I can see the Sims's plumbob in a screenshot.)
#ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    On a Windows pc creenshots are usually stored in Documents in the Neighbourhood folders. Not sure if it works that way for Macs but there's where I'd try and look for them.

There's indeed a cheat for that: plumbobtoggle on/off

Hope that was helpful. :)
    Banner.png
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I couldn't find anything, just the folders for TS4. I think the Ultimate Collection and the Super Collection work differently. :/

Thanks for telling me about the cheat, though! :)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    Hmm, if you can find a folder wih subfolders like Storytelling, Neighbourhoods, Music, etc you should peek around in the Neighbourhoods folders - Sims 2 uses those to store pictures since the early EP's.
    Banner.png
    I did find a couple of folders- one's called 'Sims 2 Collection" and only has the actual game inside, and the other one is "The Sims 2", and it's empty.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    I did find a couple of folders- one's called 'Sims 2 Collection" and only has the actual game inside, and the other one is "The Sims 2", and it's empty.

It's usually in the same general area as your CC.

Do you have any CC for Sims 2?
    I found something that might help:

Library > Containers > com.aspyr.sims2.appstore > Data > Library > Application Support > Aspyr > The Sims 2 > Neighbourhoods > N00X > Storytelling

The X in N00X depends on which hood you're playing in: N001 is Pleasantview, N002 is Strangetown, N003 is Veronaville, and N004 and higher are for custom hoods.
    Banner.png
    Seera1024 wrote: »

No.

Library > Containers > com.aspyr.sims2.appstore > Data > Library > Application Support > Aspyr > The Sims 2 > Neighbourhoods > N00X > Storytelling

The X in N00X depends on which hood you're playing in: N001 is Pleasantview, N002 is Strangetown, N003 is Veronaville, and N004 and higher are for custom hoods.

I tried that. It said the folder couldn't be found.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    Seera1024 wrote: »

No.

I tried that. It said the folder couldn't be found.

Hmm, did you try it with the X replaced with a number?
    Banner.png
    Yeah, I typed N001.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    Yeah, I typed N001.

Hmm... then I'm not sure on what to do... :/
    Banner.png
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Tbh, if you’re using the Sims 2 camera for your screenshots, I would suggest switching to something external like Fraps or another program like it since the quality of the in-game camera is awful. It might make it easier for you to locate them, too.