Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I thought Caleb Vatore was suppose to be a good vampire....(photos)

Usually, it is Vlad who loves to break into my sim's homes and drain them while they are sleeping. But this time around it was Caleb who decided to turn one of my sims into his midnight snack.

67806103_1326456994171259_8366843352011767808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmflpBfVOWB9qGnKoZjBbuKYjCWc9zOUt9bhxUw7qgmwTeWNak6ccfEScPfdzlnZZ6dN6YgiFkqRmyHVuoZzq9V&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=4c01bfa84b177c497dd648a8d3dd2252&oe=5DA43C95

67590452_1326457024171256_664308587446665216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQnbo4QqtcdeqAAaJHyCg1TIXCcyEmmEmBJc_4x7OrNQkLwWw27LKAdOXJ82lkeVwgRTnPV9lNXg-qGN8yvOF9IS&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=5e64bc048822f04545a338b9ec10d6a2&oe=5DDB6707

67629174_1326456980837927_4104441541727092736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQk1vkf65HpDC5AlHoAvNwwuPzcKt9sg1gtNam92nEwCrhDOJMr9g3Dz3-uRj4xzngH1l8fZZPQKOeH4nO81SRNW&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=7296754d8f68bca03ffb26392db06837&oe=5DE2CC2C

Comments

• Options
    pihwhtpihwht Posts: 39 Member
    One time I had Vlad and Caleb both come on the same night. My sim had just gotten up after her introduction to Vlad, when Caleb showed up and joined in with his own deep drink.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    At least it wasn't some random creep lol

84tI1re.png

This one was looking like he was about to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my sim. :D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I had Caleb as a bff and he came and fed on my sim in the night. Then I got a different bff which caused the game to bug with not making new friends, before they fixed it in a patch. It broke the aspiration in that game and I don't like Caleb ever since then. I never talk to him or try to make him a friend in any of my games.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Same thing happened to me, and Lilith did it too! I think having Lilith do it is nice, but Caleb doesn't make sense. After all, he has the "Good Vampire" aspiration.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I only got Caleb and Vlad,, Lilith never break in.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited August 2019
    I think Caleb's dark side take over his good one occasionally and he becomes a dangerous vampire, then when his feelings are back he is guilty. I think like that.
    Post edited by GamingTweety on
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    That’s kind of funny. I’ve actually never had a vampire break in and feed on my sims... Probably because I usually play with vampires though :D
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I’ve had him show up at the door, but I just wake up my Sim to go flirt with him because... well it’s Caleb :D
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    I’ve had him show up at the door, but I just wake up my Sim to go flirt with him because... well it’s Caleb :D

Guilty as charged :D
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    This has bothered me for a long time. What's the point of such a good perk system, if the minute we aren't playing these vampires they all act the same ?

As usual, TS4 gameplay is shallow.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    He isn't supposed to bite anyone by sneaking in. If he comes into the house he used to just hang out. This must be a bug, but he could also be a clone. I remember playing my Doctor Who and seeing him in the street, about the time they said they patched vampires (to tone down the break ins) then said they didn't, I developed clones in the game. Just a thought, but before they ever said they patched vampires then took it back and said they didn't Caleb never did do anything other than hang out.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    idk in my game he automatic chose criminal career (I think i put vatores in other households and thats why)
    so I wouldn't put it past him :joy:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I have had Caleb break in more than any other vampire. He always feels bad after, but it does not stop him from breaking in if he wants to.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Well, I suppose he's only aspiring to be a good vampire...he's just not very successful in meeting his goals.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    My theory is that Caleb is trying to be a good vampire to resist to be called by the dark force of Vlad but sometimes he failed in your game apparently. In mine it's been a while I did not see the Vatores at my houses I am sad I love Lilith.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Stayc615Stayc615 Posts: 37 Member
    > @Kita5399 said:
    > I’ve had him show up at the door, but I just wake up my Sim to go flirt with him because... well it’s Caleb :D

Same :)
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Caleb is that one person who keeps delaying their diet. "I swear after this one snack I'll make the switch"

I probably shouldn't use the word snack considering how much of flirt he is for some reason. Always wanting to come over in the middle of the night just to flirt with my sims.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Caleb is one of my favorites, but not when he's breaking in to snack on my sims!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Most of the time it's been Vlad, but Caleb has his share of offenses. Something is broken with the vamps as even those without the power to open locked doors now do. Not sure if it was also before June patch, but definitely after. Have taken to having a garlic plantation by the front walkway and door. Anothere defense is using the instant vampire cheat then de-vamping once the offender leaves.

In general, there is no such thing as a good vampire, only varying degrees of evil.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    He has a wish to be good; but he doesn't have that one trait yet and if you don't control him and without that regained humanity trait, he is going to be like a typical vampire with thirst needs. I seen them all show up to my sims house and drink from sims, not just Vlad (Vlad is just the most likely one to show up).
  • Options
    CzartyCzarty Posts: 21 Member
    I just married him and now he's doing the good vampire aspiration. Consider that his punishment since one of the goals is to not drink deeply on sims for 5 consecutive days! I met him when he broke into my house and took out the trash.
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    The good vampire aspiration is about rejecting the temptation and he's barely at the beginning of it when you start a save, makes sense to me honestly.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    He's raided a couple of my homes, but that's never stopped him from judging my vampires when they go out and feed. (I don't play nice vampires).
    But outside of his judging, he's been a pretty fun sim to get to be friends with, as well as Lilith. Vlad, on the other hand, is about the worst, short of what the game might generate. He embraces being a Loner, which makes him a social mess. So I take a special pleasure in moving Deligracy's vampire family into the mansion to keep him company (the de Drawdes). Anytime I may visit the house to see Elvira or one of the other of her family, Vlad is distinctly avoiding all social contact by playing his organ or sleeping in the basement. He has no power when I am in control!
  • Options
    spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    Ha, I love this thread, He called My Sim the other night and said He wanted to ask Him something and wanted Him to come over, then He attacked him and turned Him into a Vampire...and I swore I was not doing vampires this time around..Oh well..My Angel is now a Vampire..on the other note I have never had any vampire break in, but maybe that's because I usually lock My door for everyone but household members. Last night was the first time I ever got the can You come over call though ( just when I thought the game was getting boring)