Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited August 2019
    @PalmArrow Thanks! Yes, 14 is a bit much to tackle, and it got very laggy. Although, on an an epic timescale, it doesn't matter that much when you miss something important. There is usually still time to make things right.

@HillyBeth What about using the P.A.C.E. approach? :D
    j/k
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. I know that feeling when the best plans get thwarted like that.

@GraceyManor Thank you. Yes, I liked that one as soon as I saw it, even if it's huge, which usually isn't my thing when I'm looking for a house that works well. What do the realtors always say? Location, location, location!
    Heh, those leaf piles are irresistible magnets. Those two for each other as well.

@sassygray5 Yes, I didn't expect to like it very much, but it's fun for a while. The game nudges me to go "back to future" every time I choose a lifetime reward for any family member, so I guess the purpose is more or less to change the future and see what happens. I have yet to see how well that is implemented.
    And yes, that comment is a curse. Marcus originally started with Genius, Hot-Headed and Neurotic. You can imagine how pretty much every conversation went where I didn't carefully choose every single answer myself. This got old at some point, so the brain-enhancing machine came to the rescue after I got UL. Of course, he's in game development and needs to keep his nerd standing at level 10, which doesn't help.

@bekkasan Yes, I got the big house. And yes, the one on the waterfront was definitely close to being chosen, given the location is a bit more central. I can see a certain "if you like one of them, you probably like all" aspect at work here, as the houses tend to have a rather uniform look, just with different floorplans and amenities. I asked myself whether they have been done by the same person who made that Moonlight Falls modern villa my family uses at the moment. Some of the furniture is the same. On the flip side, if you hate the design, you will be out of luck and have to build your own house.

@Mikezumi What a lovely wedding! I didn't have many in my games. I learned the hard way to make sure that there are no more than 12 people present during that ceremony. And congrats at starting a new generation.

@coco: Thanks for the comments. Those 14 lived in "Sur La Plage, 1br, 1.5ba". I never changed the description, although I of course made some changes to the house - when they were 7 people with the first of four toddlers aging up to child. Before that, it was kind of chaotic.
    Your experience with your long running game makes me hopeful that I can at least try and stay on top of things. I have seen error12 creep up a few times already, but up to now, I always managed to get rid of it again. I hope it stays that way. I have to look for a command to purge the inventories of the townies, because sometimes, they accumulate lots of stuff.

@meerkattime Thanks for the welcome! Sadly, the shower only trains Advanced Technology, and there's a very easy way to "train" that anyway - at least for nerds.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Mikezumi, page 3617.
    Yep, that painting was strange. Thanks for the feedback! Ech, two broken kids? Crikey.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@coco

I sent you a pm with a reply to your question.
    I think a lot of time they end up in the bin too lol.

@Turjan

Welcome to the forums.
    A very nice house there.

@Brandontaylor

Hello

@meerkattime

* Waves*

@Mikezumi

Their garden is looking nice, congrats to her
    retirement she needs to relax and have some fun now.

@GraceyManor

Lovely update

@emorrill

Thank you, I am going to start fresh with a new
    save just trying to decide what I want to do.

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Brandontaylor Better late than never, here's my makeover of your Ava. The only changes I made were to make her eyes a little bit smaller. I tried to make her style cute, comfortable and fashionable. I think she's a lovely sim! :smile:

TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-24-33-97-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-26-18-01-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-29-35-05-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-30-56-41-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-35-46-20-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-37-34-84-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-40-30-91-2.png
    After buying and collecting some of the materials, it's time to design a few trait chips. That's a very important task. Not important enough to change into some decent clothing obviously, but I guess I went there already. The necessary chips for a gardening bot kick in at level 7. A level 9 chip would also be nice to have.

Marcus has a very concentrated look on his face when he works.

VgEjQ5u.jpg
    1rfoOyp.jpg
    7h0BmGj.jpg

Sometimes the operation fails, a siren blares and you have some hot red lights emerge.

v1bZTV1.jpg

On the other hand, if it works, Marcus seems to be very pleased with himself.

WbblQoH.jpg

Sometimes, he even falls into a triumphal pose, which ends in a somewhat odd expression. Does the machine threaten to impale him? We will never know.

HvGK1lL.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi :lol: at the tucked into the undies shirt! But, I do like his hair!
    Wolf fight! Awesome!
    Congrats to Keanu and River!
    Such a lovely wedding with just the family.
    Congrats on the chimes!
    That butler looks like she took a massive blow to her forehead! What a big dent. I hope she is ok.

@GraceyManor I love seeing sims play in the leaves. Was a favorite fall activity....the raking...not so much.

@coco thanks for the comment. :smiley:
    Love your makeover of Ava. She has an awesome bohemian vibe to her and reminds me of the 70's with a better wardrobe then what we wore back then. I want that jumper in the first picture!! I remember those from my youth. I loved wearing them and have looked for them in the past and poof, there you have one. :love:

@rubyskywalker It sounds like things are moving up in the world for your sims, new house, vacation. :)
    I love using stuff that came with IP. Someday I will do a world fix for myself and try another save in it other than vacations.

@turjan Great pics of him learning to make the chips. We don't mind he didn't get dressed! I do so love the animations and the fail pics are fun! Wait til he sells a bot...the bots are so cute waving goodbye. Picture below. :cry: It is kinda sad, and I had to harden my heart because that was my sims job to make and sell bots. I let my sims keep the first one they each made though.
    43394771724_a03f8af644_b.jpg
    Today, Rachel started typing the first book in the 'Tales of the Forest' fantasy series. She named the book 'Tales of the Forest: The Gnome King's Trials', a book where the Gnome King, Elderoak sets out trials for gnomes wanting to join the army's ranks. One gnome, Nathaniel Everbirch, is determined to succeed, no matter the risk. After all, his family's livelihood is at stake.
    Screenshot-7308.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake and Iris are having a pillow fight:
    Screenshot-7317.jpg
    It didn't go well:
    Screenshot-7319.jpg
    Iris started crying. 'Oh dear. I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to hit you that hard' Drake said, hugging Iris:
    Screenshot-7320.jpg
    'Apology accepted' Iris said, drying her eyes. 'Tell you what, you can start the pillow fight' Drake said, cheerfully.
    Screenshot-7323.jpg
    Iris grinned. Feathers flew as the pair began the plush assault on each other:
    Screenshot-7330.jpg
    Ending in both of them covered in feathers and laughing:
    Screenshot-7335.jpg
    The pair then played in fairy form:
    Screenshot-7341.jpg
    Drake then did an impression, making Iris laugh:
    Screenshot-7348.jpg
    Screenshot-7350.jpg
    Drake then watched the weather downstairs:
    Screenshot-7359.jpg
    'Right, so tomorrow, it's going to be pelting it down with rain. And possible chance of lightning' he thought. He liked the rain, just not the thunder and lightning. Drake turned the tv off and flew around for a bit:
    Screenshot-7365.jpg
    Screenshot-7366.jpg
    Upstairs in her study, Rachel had finished typing up Tales of the Forest: The Gnome King's Trials. This was her 10th bestseller since moving to Riverview.
    Screenshot-7408.jpg
    Rachel felt that this was going to be a good series.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited August 2019
    So when I came back from my trip on Monday afternoon, I had decided I wanted to start
    with a new fresh save. I found today a few new worlds so I am trying one out now.

[img][/img]puCs8GS.jpg

[img][/img]e56tofA.jpg

My new sim Juliana, she moved into Sand Island which I read about
    on Tumblr.

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Ambitions arrived! I can start my new save. . :D Now, just where...
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3616

@Mikezumi You're welcome.
    I think it is an easier one on a computer. I just like what it adds to the game so I knew I wanted to try that one. Seasons and Pets really do take a lot and causes a lot of lag, although my computer did handle it for a while.
    Wow, you weren't kidding when you said the Sims were all tangled. Looks like at least two, if not three Sims.
    Kind of neat that Mikezumi watched Sophie and is now watching her daughter.
    Cassie and Jenni look much better after the makeovers.
    Cute pictures of the toddlers, great update!
    You're welcome.
    Looking forward to seeing Kareem as a young adult and seeing River and Keanu's child.
    Well, Kareem looks good as a kid, hopefully he'll age well.
    Nice to see Emma as a child as well.
    Great update!

@PalmArrow Nice job on the pattern.

@HillyBeth Good thing Ethan was their for her.
    Ethan looks great!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    Great video!

@GraceyManor Glad that Darren saved everyone.
    Poor Chelsea. Her sister wasn't very nice.
    Darren was nice to let Chelsea stay.
    Great update.

@lisasc360 You're welcome. Sounds like you had a nice time.

@rubyskywalker Sure, if you want. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, I got a bit busy. I can send Ava to you, just let me know.

@bekkasan You're welcome. You're right, I did miss some but I hope to correct that later today.
    I always like the idea of immortal occults. I always like having at least one immortal Sim.

***I got to quit saying I'm going to get all caught up on feedback, lol. I keep saying it but then things get in the way, so I'm just going to do as much as I have time for. I do check my notifications pretty often. Anyway, I know I got time for at least one more page, just have to see after that.

Page 3617

@sassygray5 Looks like you have a nice collection of Sims games.
    Glad to hear the game didn't crash. I had that problem every once in a while when I did any travelling.
    Whoops, wonder what caused the townie to get arrested?
    Great update!

@rubyskywalker Looking forward to seeing some of your builds.

@Turjan Curious, how long have you been playing the save?
    Gardening bots are pretty nice, especially if you have a high quality Plumbot with a solar chip.
    Lol, the phones are always ringing. You can put them on silent, although you still see the rings around the pocket area of a Sim.
    Sounds like the descendants are doing pretty well.
    Wow, they really should have had the plumbot papparazi use the camera heads.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Love seeing Dedric and Wisteria together.

@Mikezumi Hope River's bell pepper does well.
    Better luck next time, River and Keanu.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    They'll get there soon enough.
    I've done that before too. Nothing worse than getting an invite and then your Sim gets there and there isn't even a party anymore.
    Lol, hope Mikezumi washed the pegs.
    Cool, didn't know that SP made it where townies would teach their kids.
    Great update!
    Sounds like a good reward for doing homework.
    Nice seeing the two couples watching the stars.
    Congrats on Mikezumi's retirement!
    Great update!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    George is teaching Gemma to walk. She already learned the two other toddler skills.

Wz1bhIX.jpg

It is Evangeline's birthday tomorrow. Marisella is taking her to the library to read toddler books.

lyzW6ED.jpg

The toddler books are still on the coffee table in the library where the previous two generations have left them. :smile:

ckSFMJ4.jpg

O26FrQu.jpg

Yesterday I wasn't able to play because my computer spent hours downloading and installing a Windows 10 update. But I was able to continue experimenting with Create a Pattern, and I made a laser-cut lace pattern. To me it looks like what I was going for - a laser-cut fabric layered over a continuous one - but other might see it as just a printed pattern. I gave Marisella a new formal outfit with it:

ZJaFOEF.jpg

The download link is here:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9331809
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I've been MIA because of my cold, but hopefully it'll be gone in the next few days. :lol: Mucinex and Alka-Seltzer are the best.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    @emorrill sure! that'd be great. can you pm them to me here?

@rubyskywalker ^Yes indeedy! 😁 I'll get back into my game after this and write down the numbers then PM you.

@emorrill Aww, thank you <3. You made me smile <3 . I have the same problem as you that the tags seem to work very randomly, and it's just sometimes so frustrating to spend a lot of time writing here when it seems many people will never see you wrote something to them :/ . Of course, I know that if everyone thought the same way no one would bother to write comments here, and this thread would get quite quiet. So I know I shouldn't let it frustrate me.

@meerkattime ^Oh honey I know EXACTLY how you feel because I feel the same way. (I think you knew that already ;) )
    And it's hard to not allow it to frustrate us. :pensive: I've gotten to this point now where I think, "Oh well. If they see it they see it. If not, don't get all bummed out because you did a nice thing." Or something along those lines. :lol:

@coco Oh my gosh I LOVE your makeover of Ava! :star: She looks so adorable! Very sweet and whimsy. :blush: I know @brandontaylor will love her! <3

@PalmArrow Ooh another fab new pattern! :star: Adding to my game and I'll try to remember to show off how it looks on one of my sims for ya. ;)
    I have my windows 10 updates set to update at night while I'm sleeping so it doesn't take away my computer time. :blush: Curse the updates though...this recent one changed all my desktop settings and I was like, "Whaaaa?!" :astonished:

@Emily4331 Those meds ARE the best for colds! :lol: Feel better soon.

***Just finished reading the 9 chapters in my Holland Family Next Gen story and I was happy to find my outline for the next events, along with the pictures I took in game, so this will make it quite easy to jump right back into it! :mrgreen: Woot! ***
    @bekkasan asked me if I was going to finish LJS and...I will try to do that in between my Holland Family stories. Just wanted to let y'all know.

Happy Simming! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you for the nice welcome!

@bekkasan Yes, it's a bit like slave trading. They are part of your family, and then you go sell them. That's also what makes me hesitate to give them a Sentience chip. I want some household helper, not an emotional attachment. I certainly won't make bot selling a career.

I actually experienced the selling process now (didn't take any pics). The game avenged the bots by stealing my hover car. I guess the reason was that, technically, one of the bots took the car and I was a passenger, and after the bot was sold, the car was gone. I wonder how much that one was worth. Not that money would matter anymore in that savegame, but it slightly annoys me.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments. A good question regarding how long I've been playing that family. Fortunately, the scrapbook still remembers something, although I had to purge much of its contents when the savegame folder reached 999.90 MB (I guess there's a 1 GB hard limit on the save folder). It says that Marcus joined the Science career 414 days ago. I'm not sure how correct that is, as some other info is clearly outdated. Marcus is now younger than when he started, but Jamie aged 335 days since game start, and the rest is vacations, two university degrees each, etc. I'm not sure whether the scrapbook remembers when Gobias Koffi went on his lone Egypt trips, but I guess that doesn't make much of a difference. I guess 414 days is in the right ballpark.

Regarding the phone, I tried to put it on silent, but the sound always switched on by itself again. I should look for a mod that purges the dating spam. More than half of those calls are from people who cannot even go through with a date anyway, like university residents, those bound to cash registers, etc. I also "love" those calls from people who "forgot" they are working.

Page 3618

@Turjan Looks like a nice house.
    Wow, you can barely see Marcus.
    Nice to see some of his descendants.
    I think it would have been nice if they would have done something like that with the bots. They just seem to do whatever when they are blank.
    Great update!

@HillyBeth I don't think it's much of an issue if they have the same hair color. It's up to you though whether you want to start over or not.

@bekkasan You're welcome. Sounds like a good idea about the documents to keep track of things.

@Mikezumi Poor Mikezumi. I hope she got some breakfast.
    Looks like she found Shannon while Keanu and River where gardening.
    The dancer does look pretty good other than the clothes.
    Werewolf fight!
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    I like them too, they are very entertaining.
    Hope you can find one for the flying disc.
    Loves in the air.
    Glad that Pappy gave his blessing.
    Congrats, River and Keanu!
    Great update!
    Aww, that was so nice of Mikezumi.
    Fingers crossed River or Keanu gets pregnant.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Nice pic of the setting sun.
    Lol at Chelsea playing in the leaves.
    Great update!

@rubyskywalker Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    I have some family members that seem to take forever just to put makeup on in the morning, lol.
    Thanks. I'm probably going to change it to another one here in a bit. I finally made it to season 9 today so I only have two more seasons to go.

***I'll work on the next page of feedback in a bit. I'm not sure if I'll get caught up or not but I'm going to try.

Page 3619

@meerkattime It really is, especially with everything added to it.
    Hopefully I can sometime soon. Haven't really looked at anything yet but when I get closer to getting one, I'm going to look for something that's pretty good.
    I found a pretty good site for building my own but after watching the video, I think I'd have to have my friend do it. He has built a few for himself and friends.

@Silverofdreams30 Hi!
    Great job on Juliana! She looks really pretty.

@coco Love the pictures of Ava in the garden!
    She looks really nice in her outfits.
    Great job!

@Turjan Looks like Marcus had a bit of an issue there. I laugh when they fail.
    Great update!
    Wow, that's a pretty long save!
    Lol, I know what you mean about the phones. I think when you travel it puts the phone back on to ring again.

@Steamvarius Hope Rachel gets a bestseller.
    Poor Iris. Drake didn't mean to, glad he cheered her up.
    Congrats on the bestseller, Rachel!
    Great update!

@PalmArrow Gemma's going to have a good headstart as a child.
    Not very good librarians at the library, they don't even clean, lol
    Great job on the pattern!

@Emily4331 Hope you feel better soon!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

***All caught up!
    @Brandontaylor, page 3619.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Ugh, my plans of having a few quiet days alone at home during the weekend have been delayed till the 23rd. Mum and Dad were originally going to go over to my half brother's house this week, but it is going to thunder. So yep. Three days after my birthday.

TS4 has been keeping me busy as well.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Either Mikezumi has a thing for red shoes like me or she's wanting to hear the pitter patter of little feet around the house again :D
    48435924436_ca092bc6d0_o.jpg
    Keanu had to make a run for the bathroom in the early hours of the morning :D
    48436070942_c94cfd5a74_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed Eggs Machiavellian for breakfast :)
    48435924026_73e6af6390_o.jpg
    River's waking wish was to visit the cemetery. Odd wish but easy to grant :D I didn't realize River had a bicycle in his inventory - he doesn't now! :D Keanu did the gardening on his own because there were only a few plants and he has a wish to master gardening locked in.
    48436070342_c3b2a3bdef_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon were left to their own devices :)
    48435923436_921117d2ac_o.jpg
    River was excited to find other sims at the cemetery :D
    48435922986_332d2c9bd0_o.jpg
    He introduced himself to Dayvid and chatted for a while before I sent him home. The blonde teen is Suzanna Van Gould who came to Mikezumi for after school care. As you can see I didn't bother giving her a birthday makeover :D
    48435922786_f15044a1da_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to go fishing so I sent Mikezumi to keep him company :)
    48436069332_7b15bd0eef_o.jpg
    Keanu admired his non-existent wedding ring when he finished his painting. I took him into Stylist and gave him a ring :)
    48435922046_9ea4a0ae0a_o.jpg
    River rolled a wish to serenade Keanu :)
    48436068767_505fa0aa69_o.jpg
    48435921631_bc182395e0_o.jpg
    Keanu was clearly moved :D:D:D
    48436068262_5dd1d06456_o.jpg
    It led to the bedroom :D
    48435921216_7917d4f653_o.jpg
    Page 3613

@KayeStar Happy birthday to your heir :)
    Teens and adults can use the same hair.

@Brandontaylor I recognised Cornelia immediately! :) I like the way you have styled her :)
    Congrats on the police job! I am sure she will do well under your guidance :)
    Gosh! I can't play that LTW because I am all about faithful sims :D Good luck!
    Lovely seeing familiar Bridgeport sims :) I used to think Bronson Littler was cute when I first installed LN so perhaps Cornelia could have him as a boyfriend when he ages up :p
    Good luck with Reuben :) Of course being with him might make being with Bronson later a little icky ;)
    I am enjoying my books thoroughly! I am almost finished all that is available in the series and am sad to learn I will need to wait probably over a year for more.

@GraceyManor Job well done, returning the toddler to his parent :)

@JadeGreen Congrats on the twins :) I hate when sims scream! :#

@PalmArrow Sorry for the passing of Amelia :(
    She had a good life and that is what counts :)
    Happy birthday Gemma :)
    Although it was a sad occasion, the cemetery looks lovely.
    That's why they put motels near cemeteries! ;)

@bekkasan What an interesting story Flora has!
    What a sad history for her to recount.
    Great shots of Flora "recognizing" Adam's face!
    This looks like a definite lead from Flora! :)
    Mikezumi's dream did mean something! I caught her trying for baby. Fortunately it can't happen because it's not enabled! :D
    48436067847_b502efeb22_o.jpg
    I found River and Keanu playing catch in the garden. River was copping a beating! :D
    48436067592_5c7b229e2e_o.jpg
    48436067402_dbff401c17_o.jpg
    Shannon must have instigated woohoo after Mikezumi's failed attempt to try for a baby :D
    48435920201_5abace6a88_o.jpg
    River reached level 7 in guitar :)
    48436066612_4e2cb72ebe_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi played catch although I have no idea how Shannon knew where to throw the ball! :D
    48435919541_d07c6a0dcb_o.jpg
    I saw a gossip popup about Shannon - something about him having a dark secret - and hearts appeared above his head for the gossiper :#
    48435919236_abc6ce0827_o.jpg
    I sent Mikezumi to prepare watermelon and grape cobblers because those are the two flavours pregnant sims roll wishes for.
    48436065857_78aeb92da7_o.jpg
    Keanu started on a new painting while River played his guitar. Shannon tried to break space rocks but I changed the blocks to oak boards so he could get his wish to break 250 more boards out of the way.
    48436065682_9cf9924813_o.jpg
    River must have had enough guitar and went to Keanu for a flirt :)
    48435918586_fddec32e7d_o.jpg
    Keanu got his notice before the flirting could go anywhere :)
    48436064817_a54213acc8_o.jpg
    I thought a stuffed turkey dinner was the appropriate meal to celebrate a pregnancy ;)
    48436064337_a47a59945d_o.jpg
    Both couples watched the stars before bed but I didn't take a pic of Shannon and Mikezumi because they were misaligned and he had his arm through her stomach :D
    48435917241_4c0c862ca0_o.jpg
    Page 3614

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pic of the girls dancing or are they posed? :)

@bekkasan Great shot of Adam on the bull! :D I should get one for my boys next time they roll a wish to spend money! :D
    Whoa! The red sky is amazing!
    That's great that Flora has contacts that may be able to help find the Willowslip family!
    Lovely night shots at the arboretum!
    Lovely shots of Dedric and Wisteria's meeting <3
    The Fates have spoken and they make a lovely couple :)
    Great shot of Adam bounding along in wolf form!
    They certainly rocked that fairy house! :p

@PalmArrow Adorable pics of Gemma and Evangeline playing peek-a-boo :)
    The girls also look adorable in their furry sleepwear :)

@emorrill You did a great job on Ava's makeover! :)
    The blue streaks in her hair are lovely :)
    Nice outfit choices :)
    Your girls look great with their new horns :)
    That's great that the horn can be used by both genders :)
    Welcome Princess Flurryheart :)

@sassygray5 I love cheesecake too :)

@GraceyManor That is a lovely shot of them on the way to the Festival :)
    I also love the way sims look at each other :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    I figured out which world it was.99.99% of the worlds I use are CC free, this was a world I decided to take a risk with.
    It was only 2 or 3 pieces of CC, and I don't think they were bad persay, I was just trying to stay CC free.
    Kareem aged up to teen yesterday. He's a little bland and his eyes are too large but he's quite cute despite that. He even looks cute as a female.
    48484722802_f4ecec60f4_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top