Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thread closed

2...Next

Comments

• AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    My First Pet
    first pets :) cause puppies and kittens!!! Then backyard stuff and spooky stuff they have great content :)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    @AjaGio My First Pet Stuff does not have puppies and kittens, just hamsters, rats and other small animals.
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Spooky Pack
    Spooky Pack, because we need more spoops in our lives.
    But I also voted it because I adore Halloween and stuff.
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Katara11Katara11 Posts: 17 Member
    Kids Stuff
    Kids Stuff has a lot of options for Kids, especially more clothing.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    It depends on your play style, what you want to get out of this. Get, if anything, only that which will enhance your playing experience.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    My First Pet
    I am one of like 5 people who actually likes My First Pet stuff pack...like a lot. I am a pet lover and Cats & Dogs is my favorite pack, so this is just something extra. I like the rodent critters too. Fitness stuff is actually surprisingly good too, considering I don't care about fitness at all.
    1500x500.jpg
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    I'm a builder so the backyard stuff pack has more to offer me. but if you are a family player the toddler pack if you play with toddlers more kids stuff if you play kids
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I love Toddlers in the Sims 4 and I had to have this pack. Iteams great for toddler parties and additions to parks. I'd get anything related to my toddlers to be honest.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Perfect Patio
    Well, the pack that you choose all depends on what type of player you are and what you want in your game because we all have different preferences :) But for me, personally, I'm not really a "family" player so out of all of those, I'd pick Perfect Patio Stuff.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Perfect Patio
    Perfect Patio, because of hot tubs. Also I really like the furniture that comes with it.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    Fitness, blegh. I couldn't care less about the rockwall, but the everyday furniture is so modern and beautiful!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Kids Stuff
    More clothing and decor just for children plus they can collect, trade and play this card game. Some life stages feel a bit neglected.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Spooky Pack
    Spooky stuff is super complete and if u have seasons it really makes for a perfect Halloween gameplay. If you have vampires the build and buy modes match the spooky stuff items. But my overall stuff pack favorite is the laundry day because of the amount of items and the way the design was done for the laundry machines.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    It depends on what kind of player you are. I am a family player so I would obviously choose those options without a doubt.
  • CzartyCzarty Posts: 21 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    In this pack, you can buy earbuds using the computer. Your sim can listen to music while doing everything else so their fun is always rising. It helps to not worry about having to entertain your sims.