Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your most beautiful game generated townies!

For a very long time it seemed like TS4 would only generate average (and some ugly) townies in my game without any makeup, but a TON of accessories and weird fashion choices, but after installing Island Living something happened.

Here are some of my beautiful townies:

Elisabeth
JlhXOHg.png
piEf6l3.png

Besides being Malcolm Landgraab's lab partner, which might explain why she's an alien in disguise, she's really beautiful. My jaw dropped when Malcolm had his first day at work and this beauty showed up.

Marie
vlHcaoO.png
CXFGMqz.png

Baako is like.. daaang girl. I actually ran into this scandinavian beauty (she looks swedish/norwegian to me) in San Myshuno. She was the first townie I noticed with decent makeup.

I also like these two a lot, but I don't remember their names.

Ny213sy.png
07vIOLd.png

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I never get good looking townies. :(
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I never get good looking townies. :(

Me neither. I don't know what kind of magic this is! :D
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I get some “okay” townies but the “okay” ones usually have the same preset look.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    This cutie called Esteban just generated in my game as a member of the military in Strangerville. I aged him down to a YA from an adult but otherwise did nothing to him:
    PHu8V3Z.png?1
    I think he will be the next donor in my Vlad 100 baby challenge.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Got a few just snapped now, all randomly generated by the game:

BJF49Q8.png

7BzgCuv.png

CBcE6Gg.png

mk60y8C.png

sun8WR0.png

Htg0f4z.png

1tvxYEN.png

Any of them could be considered good looking or most attractive.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited August 2019
    Just a few of mine. I have more, but no pics right now. Three of them are played: Shaun (husband of my sim Filip Summer, Zachary Halverson and Tony (married to Caleb Vatore). The rest are some of the makeover'd townies I did. Under ugly makeup, bad haircuts and horribly mismatched clothes, some lovely sims are hiding. Since deleting unwanted sims will only spawn more unwanted sims, I prefer makeovers.

thpmunB.png

@Peppermix Awesome look from Baako there :D The girl totally look scandinavian too, I knew someone who looks almost exactly like her :)
    Post edited by Kathykins on
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    My randoms all looks the same... They mostly have: Asian features with platinum hairs or dark skin with red hairs (and most of the time, Asian features) the ones that don't fall under this category have the Santa beard if males.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    @SiliClone
    Same. What I hate the most is that so many of them don't show up at manage households, so that I can't even delete them
    @SiliClone
    Same. What I hate the most is that so many of them don't show up at manage households, so that I can't even delete them

That's why I can't play vanilla anymore... MCCC let's you unhide and delete the hidden ones.
  • badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    Dang, y'all have such cute Townies. Most of mine look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down unless I feel so inclined to use cheats to change their appearances.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Dang, y'all have such cute Townies. Most of mine look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down unless I feel so inclined to use cheats to change their appearances.

There are still a lot of less attractive ones wondering around, picking between the good from the bad isn't easy because if you leave it enough with MCCC and you have enough homeless around, a population explosion happens so you go from a few dozen to hundreds quickly on normal lifespan settings from TS4 options. So finding individuals between families is difficult.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Oh wow, I'm jealous....all my game does is generate townies that all look the same....

My townies all have Asian features with black hair and brown eyes. There is absolutely no diversity with the townies in my game!
    Got a pic of my current household, 2 bros and a genious. This is from their family portrait. Only changed hair and clothes. And of course they have been working out. Middle and right guy are randomly generated mermen (who were missing a key trait, so that's been fixed as well).

ld2XZiM.png
  • badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    Oh wow, I'm jealous....all my game does is generate townies that all look the same....

My townies all have Asian features with black hair and brown eyes. There is absolutely no diversity with the townies in my game!

I've noticed the same. Most of my Townies have vaguely Asian names and features.
  • Simalot78Simalot78 Posts: 2 New Member
    I had to make an account so that I could say something here. Some of the comments on this thread have made me feel very uncomfortable. I know that people probably didn’t mean to imply that Asian people are unattractive but, well, saying things like “all my townies have Asian features” in response to a request to post your most beautiful townies does make it sound as though you are associating Asian looks with level of attractiveness (and not in a good way), otherwise the comment would be irrelevant to the subject of the thread. That probably wasn’t the intent behind the comments as I’ve said, but it’s certainly the way it came across to me.

I do agree that it’🐸🐸🐸🐸 problem if only Asian townie are generating in your game (just as much as if only Caucasian looking sims were generating). But just because all your townies look Asian doesn’t mean none of them are attractive. I know you didn’t say none of them were attractive or that they were unattractive because if their ethnicity, but the implication was there given the context of the thread’s title.
  • Simalot78Simalot78 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Simalot78 said:
    > I had to make an account so that I could say something here. Some of the comments on this thread have made me feel very uncomfortable. I know that people probably didn’t mean to imply that Asian people are unattractive but, well, saying things like “all my townies have Asian features” in response to a request to post your most beautiful townies does make it sound as though you are associating Asian looks with level of attractiveness (and not in a good way), otherwise the comment would be irrelevant to the subject of the thread. That probably wasn’t the intent behind the comments as I’ve said, but it’s certainly the way it came across to me.
    >
    > I do agree that it’plum problem if only Asian townie are generating in your game (just as much as if only Caucasian looking sims were generating). But just because all your townies look Asian doesn’t mean none of them are attractive. I know you didn’t say none of them were attractive or that they were unattractive because if their ethnicity, but the implication was there given the context of the thread’s title.

Cant edit but that last paragraph should begin “I do agree that it’s a problem...”
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited August 2019
    Simalot78 wrote: »
    > @Simalot78 said:
    > I had to make an account so that I could say something here. Some of the comments on this thread have made me feel very uncomfortable. I know that people probably didn’t mean to imply that Asian people are unattractive but, well, saying things like “all my townies have Asian features” in response to a request to post your most beautiful townies does make it sound as though you are associating Asian looks with level of attractiveness (and not in a good way), otherwise the comment would be irrelevant to the subject of the thread. That probably wasn’t the intent behind the comments as I’ve said, but it’s certainly the way it came across to me.
    >
    > I do agree that it’plum problem if only Asian townie are generating in your game (just as much as if only Caucasian looking sims were generating). But just because all your townies look Asian doesn’t mean none of them are attractive. I know you didn’t say none of them were attractive or that they were unattractive because if their ethnicity, but the implication was there given the context of the thread’s title.

Cant edit but that last paragraph should begin “I do agree that it’s a problem...”

No one is saying that Asian people are unattractive, only that every Sim looks like an Asian. Gosh, so many bhurt people these days...
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I have no beautiful generated Sims to show, because they don't exist in my games.

I'd like to add an observation, though. There are a lot of asian eyes for men (like 2/3 or so?) which could also explain why so many generated townies look asian. Nothing wrong with asian per se, but it creates an unbalance.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

> @Simalot78 said:
    >

I can of course understand your concern. Thing is, some of the most attractive townies I've had, were asian looking. Even a few of my absolute fav townies. I believe every sim can be attractive, some need more "work" than others, though (like removing the abomination that is the pear shaped body). It might be a bit narrow-minded of me, but in my game I want sims to look like what they are. If they are asian, I want them to look asian. I don't like when the name and look don't match, so I'll change either to suit the sim.

The "all my townies have Asian features" is because so MANY are generated, it "drowns out" any other types of sims. I've not noticed this that much since IL was released (since I've only played in Sulani), but now I have islander sims all over the place instead! :D And they are attractive too! Its the same if you start a save in Strangerville, to play through the story. Those types of sims will be more likely to generate. It all depends where you start playing or where your sim is located most of the time.

There are mods that reduces the generation, and to reduce/stop CL/IL names. I use the last one to get less of those names, and I have to say...I've never seen most of these names and it makes the game more interesting. Its refreshing to not have 10 households named Sakemoto anymore. More diversity.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited August 2019
    Antonia Snape, soon to join an active household and become Lady Anglesey. Like all NPCs in my current save she received a new name and a Victorian makeover. Here she is at her first meeting with her fiancé, Sir George Anglesey.

b9dda0.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Why are pear-shaped bodies automatically considered ugly?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

I just don't think men with really narrow shoulders and really wide hips are very attractive. Not outright ugly really, though. Its not a manly shape (personal opinion, of course) But, pair it up with every accessory slot filled, mismatched clothes, santa beard and a bad hair cut....? I don't want to see them in my game, so I change their body type and everything else to match better.

After a bit of change, I've actually found some really good looking sims. Don't even need to change their faces, under that beard they look good. I don't want my saves to be filled with supermodels, but I want every sim to look their best.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member

Probably because in a man that shape isn’t one that you see very often, especially with the super wide hips. That’s the biggest thing for me. It can be so exaggerated in the game that it looks almost alien.

Other than that it probably boils down to societal ideals of traditional masculinity that have been ingrained in us over a long period of time. It’s hard to break free of these standards.

I don’t have as much of an issue with pear-shaped female sims.
    edited August 2019
    During a mod testing session, my game gave me this:
    gnvPNfh.png
    L0MRIcz.png
    iksyQFJ.jpg
    yeah.. he's a male, and a mermaid... instant save into my library, too.

OMG the mermaid form.. I just found my new favourite sim!!!
    6MT5QZI.jpg
    I had to make an account so that I could say something here. Some of the comments on this thread have made me feel very uncomfortable. I know that people probably didn’t mean to imply that Asian people are unattractive but, well, saying things like “all my townies have Asian features” in response to a request to post your most beautiful townies does make it sound as though you are associating Asian looks with level of attractiveness (and not in a good way), otherwise the comment would be irrelevant to the subject of the thread. That probably wasn’t the intent behind the comments as I’ve said, but it’s certainly the way it came across to me.

I do agree that it’plum problem if only Asian townie are generating in your game (just as much as if only Caucasian looking sims were generating). But just because all your townies look Asian doesn’t mean none of them are attractive. I know you didn’t say none of them were attractive or that they were unattractive because if their ethnicity, but the implication was there given the context of the thread’s title.

Just read this, nope... What I meant was that they are all the same. If they were all with Caucasian features I would have said Caucasian. You people read too much into things, really.