Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you buy a Victoria Secrets Stuffpack?

It could include sexy pjs,romantic themed decor and gameplay objects,shower woohoo and more. I'd buy this for sure

Would you buy a Victoria Secrets Stuffpack? 180 votes

Yes
26%
honeypooh1267icmnfrshIceyJzorba2357MylitaBloosmoobabajayneelanorbretonDJQ1308cchant86fruitsbasket101mock68catloverplayerKaeChan2089mjalletKatiardgueztaydevSimplyToriLissyK9bixters 47 votes
No
50%
OneAdorkableGirlheidi11576IdontrcalljeepjeepcatNighteyesPeapond69storyyMartinvstarrling33Colorist40BittersweetAllearsPlayerSinger2010SimpatsyannWritin_RegmcruddSimburianStrangerthanChangkraMariefoxprice83 91 votes
Maybe
23%
auroraael14GoldmoldarKita5399Icewolfalexspoom13lisamwittIsb917tegteg87JestTrualanmichael1stilljustme2VuloriLustianiciaTivo8MyNeighborsBabykittyjadeBlueSeaWaveshalloweenchildMeegie1977wormstache999annaliese39 42 votes

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    No
    All I see about the brand are just bras and panties, and even in the mall they only show bras and panties right in their storefront.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Victoria's Secret is very close to going out of business so I think The Sims should not get involved with them and just let them fade into oblivion.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No
    Nah. If they were going to do a romance pack they could do it on their own.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Maybe
    I voted maybe, but probably more if the collaboration was with their PINK line, than their regular one, and was more sleepover themed than romance. I want more nightshirts and PJs and nightgowns that aren't necessarily sexy.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    No
    Now that the founder of that company has been tied to a heinous case of child trafficking and abuse I would be disgusted if The Sims collaborated with that brand. I would love more lingerie in the game, but not that brand.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    No
    More of that stuff in the game would be great, but I don't think it would be great to tie in with a specific designer or retailer to get it. I am sure they could make more amazing assets on their own.

It's a no from me tied to retailer/designer. But a yes if it were just an original lingerie/pajama pack.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    No
    I don't support VS in real life so I wouldn't in-game either haha. BUT if it was a generic lingerie/romantic theme (ala Romantic Garden Stuff but better) that'd be worth it
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    No
    I want all of those things. Just not a VS pack.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Maybe
    Now that the founder of that company has been tied to a heinous case of child trafficking and abuse I would be disgusted if The Sims collaborated with that brand. I would love more lingerie in the game, but not that brand.
    😵😵 really?
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Only if it came with something more than sexy lingerie.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @catloverplayer I would love all those things but for me it doesn't have to have VS on it. I gotta admit 99% of my sims do not walk around in bra and panties. Mostly night shirts, the pretty robe, shorts and etc. So I'd love variety.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes
    Yes just for the perfume fragrance body mist and location. Yes!!!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Maybe
    Why not. If it’s not as expensive as their bras!

They finally opened a store in Paris (that’s the 2nd in France, but the only one really accessible), but I thought it was weird that they chose a rather small location in a mall (though a big, very busy mall).
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    No
    I'd rather have something better,like a Hershey's SP or a SHowbiz Pizza/Chuck E Cheese PizzaTime Theater SP. I refuse to supprt a company that's guilty of child abuse
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    Yes
    Yes, for Sims 5. Probably nothing more for Sims 4. I personally like Vicky's.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    Yes
    Gorgeoious wrote: »
    Only if it came with something more than sexy lingerie.

It definitely would. I picture a lot of clothes from their Pink line.

My Sims mostly wear pants, shorts, etc. I don't like how Maxis puts people in undies, especially bras, to sleep, especially with children in the house. :s
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    No
    I don't see the point of it like I don't see the point of this new stuff pack
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    No
    No, if only because I'd want pjamas and more underwear options for males as well. More underwear for both genders is definitely needed for some more variety. Only thing I liked about that stuff pack in S3 is the variety of underwear and sleep apparel for it. Yes to buying a stuff pack with sleep wear (probably for all ages), but no to Victoria secret as I'm sure it'll teeter in the females favor as usual.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    No
    I would like shower woohoo but I don’t see how it’s really related to Victoria Secrets. Plus, I think they should add shower woohoo in a free patch.

I feel like a Victoria Secrets SP would mostly just contain lingerie/night clothes. I’ve never seen the point of lingerie myself - I’m more one for comfortable and reasonably priced underwear - and I don’t much care what my sims wear to sleep in since I fast forward while they sleep. So, this probably wouldn’t be one if the few packs that I wouldn’t use.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    No
    Let me explain, I worked at Victoria Secret, about 8 years ago, and can't imagine a pack focused primarily on undergarments. While there is a line of clothes, it is not what they are known for. Oh, and the angel wings decor are not really a good look.
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    They should add body hair growth & grooming items as the new gameplay objects; like razors and trimmers. Meshes perfectly with the new clothing.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes

I had no idea that happened. This is my first time hearing of this.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    😵😵 really?

Les Wexner Denies Knowledge of Esptein’s Sex Trafficking—But No One Believes Him

According to the article, Lex Wexner didn't know about Jeffrey Epstein's terrible practices when Epstein was Wexner's financial manager. But when it did come to light more than a decade ago, Wexner cut off ties with Epstein. Since none of the articles ever reported that Lex Wexner was directly involved in Epstein's dealings, I do believe that he didn't know anything about it. Otherwise, I would have been upset if Wexner stayed connected to Epstein after that, but he didn't.

You have to be careful with news, because sometimes they will distort it to sensationalize something to draw people to its website (thus able to get more advertising dollars) or to buy their subscriptions.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Maybe
    The founder of the company died long ago though, just cause they died someone can’t come along to become the “founder”. Though that’s the CEO of the parent company of VS.
    Still, I’d appreciate a new SP that would add any new romantic interaction
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Maybe
    Above is my answer for any theoretical pack.