Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    When will teens be able to drop out of school and be like the young adults in the game??
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Sims 4 should have Color Wheels, Hairstreaks, Hair Accessories to all hairstyles, Genies & Warewolves, Heartshape Beds, Circular Furniture, Circular Room Build Mode, Tweens, Middle Age, Seniors, Owls, Unicorns & Parrots. Time Travel to the Ancient times, Dark Ages, Medieval, Victorian & the Future 2525. Sims households can live in any time period. Can change Cellphone to an old Victorian Telephone, a Post Letter, a Scroll & a Stone Tablet. Time Period Clothing & Hairstyles.
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    I would like a sim view camera. would be nice to see the house properly from my sims point of view.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Kaylen34 wrote: »
    I would like a sim view camera. would be nice to see the house properly from my sims point of view.

We already have first person mode: Shift + Tab takes you into/out of it.
  • Jep_VingoJep_Vingo Posts: 4 New Member
    Some kind of 'ocean living' would be welcomed. Underwater community with lots for mermaids for example. Was present in Sims3, as with many of the better aspects of Sims3, they've been cut from Sims4. Underwater living? Gone. Open play? Gone, now all just loading screens...

I know nothing can be done about the original sin of abandoning the open play style, but bigger neighbourhoods, underwater lots for mermaids, stuff like that is doable.
  • zeb612zeb612 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we should get some more Supernatural like characters. Granted Vampires, Mermaids, and Aliens are nice and all but like in sims 3 they had way more options in the Supernatural Pack. I would really like to see Werewolves, Faries, Witches, and many more other Supernatural like beings in this game. I feel like if they added more it would draw attention to other people that like werewolves more than vampires and give us a tiny break from just being in the water or speeding around all the time.

Another thing I would love to see in Sims 4 is Horses. I'm a huge equestrian fan and I have a strong feeling there are others out there that wish that in The Sims 4 Pets expansion pack they added horses as they did in Sims 3. I know in Sims 3 it was just an experiment but I know of lots of people that loved it when they added them in. I feel like if you wanted to introduce horses into the Sims 4 you should either do a patch to the Pets and make it a surprise or add a Farming Pack with more seed options, Barns, Horses, and more little funny animals running around.

Thank you for reading. :smile:
  • FaissalDZ2FaissalDZ2 Posts: 1 New Member
    Please guys I really appreciate if you add Cars game pack with its Stuff pack so that we can have a huge access to travel with selected cars and see them speed up in the road while riding there's camera locked and you can see the world around wow that would be so awesome! SO stuff pack includes Garages and cars and custom paints and lot more !🤤🤤🤤❤💝😍🥰😘please guys share this idea to bring more fun to your best game
  • TakeMeDaddyTakeMeDaddy Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.
  • senslesssensless Posts: 1 New Member
    — university!! and a good one. i think a mix of the sims 2 and the sims 3 ones. and i'm okay with them taking time to make a decent pack cause island living is a little underwhelming.

— cars like in the sims 2. and the ability to renovate them. listen, it's manageable.

— better babies. they pulled off toddlers, right? they can do it!! even if they won't make babies fully functional i still want more cribs and more interactions.

— burglars and firefighters

— better curfew. with cops! they could just make npcs who spawn at the lot when the child sneaks off at night.

— more family stuff! i want a full expansion. Like TAKE MY MONEY. parenthood is SO GOOD but i want more. i want more things for teens like prom and graduation, more after school activities, canes, knitting, rocking chairs (they literally have them in the sims free play), imaginary friends, BUNK BEDS, more toddler stuff like changing tables OH and TOY CARS

— more wedding stuff. i want a wedding stuff pack. i want bachelor parties!

— baby showers

— dating website like in sims 3

— cemeteries

— hotels (pleaaasee)

— more vacation spots

— more worlds. and bigger worlds. bigger diverse worlds. like i kind of want sims 3 store back but in sims 4 just to buy worlds

— stairs... LIKE PLEASE

— daycare career

— teacher career

— handicapped people, disabilities and mental illnesses. i want a mental and physical disability expansion. I KNOW IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

— color wheel for skintones and hair colors. they literally made one for pets.

— more animations. like cuddling in bed and stuff. and SLOW DANCING

— memory sistem.

— better cheating. It's kind of stupid in the sims 4 and i miss how fun it was.

— turn ons and turn offs

— favourites

— updated reward store because aspirations seem pointless

— a lot more traits
  • BriiBear12BriiBear12 Posts: 1 New Member
    This isn't really related to the sims themselves, but so much as an expansion or content I'd like to see.

I'd personally like to see some form of University/Back to school expansion. I loved playing my sims through university in the Sims 3, and I crave the idea of modernizing it. Especially with the current packs, such as Get to Work, and Parenthood, you can really build off of the greatness that is the game already.

ways to build off of Get to Work;
    -Playable mode and events as students in school (Like working a day in the doctor or detective career)
    -Playable university with degrees to advance higher in the career at the start - boosting simoleons, kaching!
    -Outfits, outfits, outfits! Uniforms, and just cute back to school loks are to die for!
    -Sims can work toward the responsible traits or really form their reputation when in school
    -Degrees in Education, Vet studies, etc *Gives more playable jobs (I really like the Get to Work concept)

ways to build off of Parenthood;
    -Parents can connect with their children over what's happened at school instead of random moodlets (ex. Stressful school day, or when they come home intensely angry)
    -Parents can help their children boost their academics getting them into university
    -Sims attending university get to choose dorm living, which splits households but the parents can be there to see them off.
    -Toddlers can attend an early childhood for a few hours in the morning? (8am-12pm?) *Boosts Imagination, social, motor, and movement skills

ways to build off of Toddlers;
    -Improve skills by attending early childhood
    -Few hours away from home *boosts social needs, gives parents time to catch up on their own needs or go to work without having to worry about a nanny. Raising toddlers can be tough! (:

ways to build off of Pets;
    -Class pets
    -Degree in Vet studies

ways to build off of Seasons;
    -Snow days

And that's only a few of the possibilities we'd have by bringing education into the Sims 4! I love love love this game and all the expansions so far. The main ones I've wanted have come out, and I hope this one can be a thing some day!

Thank you!

A long time Simmer
  • dirty_milosdirty_milos Posts: 210 Member
    I want to see normally looking pantyhose, like these modded ones, and more diverse lingerie.

MTS_MXtreme-1681718-screen5ph.png
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Please get rid of or tone down admire surroundings,or whatever it is that makes sims stand around sighing .....really annoying.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Firemen, police men, burglars and interacting NPCs, tons of them! I loved the way the mermaids were done in island living where you had to keep guessing it was great!

I know this is really unpopular but I'd like to see a few more gnomes, not lots and lots of them, but one or two... I hate gnomes in real life but in game I can't seem to get enough of them....gnomes, witch gnome, wizard gnome, invisible man gnome (just a hat and glasses)

More for elders to do
    None object orientated child interactions like football and kicky bag
    Please don't shoot me, more teen options clothing wise (I'm old okay, I need help to make my in game teens hip! I made my rl one's conformist. Help me!)
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    A lot more Wallpapers, from simple to fancy.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    edited August 2019
    1. It'd be great if children just get more gameplay options. I miss when teens could get a date to prom, dress up, take a ride in their limo and then we get updates of what happens while they attend prom!

2. Daycare for toddlers so i can meet more toddlers and host playdates.

3. If we get university- it'd be cool if teens get the option to "start college savings" option where they can get a part time job and every time they're paid all of it goes into that fund to put towards tuition.

4. More after school clubs! Both kids and teens could use some. Cooking club, arts and crafts club, fashion club, writing club. And they can come home with a project that they worked on while at said club!!

5. PLEASE more vacation destinations. I've gone through all of the hidden locations in Salvedorada multiple times already! I miss nectar making and Sims in Paris!! Maybe this time we can even get a more European styled location, similar to London or ireland with cute pubs and huge parks?

7. The option to "travel" through the phone to movie theaters, concerts, etc. I really miss that from the sims 3.

8. easy-bake ovens for kid toys again!!

9. Let kids in households being played actually trick or treat as well when it is halloween please!!! I never get any trick or treaters sent to my house either :(

10. Ice cream trucks during summer!! I know we don't have an open world- but it can randomly pop up near sims houses!

11. More instruments and options for sims to start bands! They can use the Get Together club gatherings to have band practice!!
    Post edited by Coconut27 on
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    edited August 2019
    I write in this thread so much but there is just so much I hope the game makers can fulfill!

I'm so hoping for a carnival/arcade pack.
    -New arcade games.
    -New Commercial lot for arcades.
    -Different carnival rides appear at parks during different seasons. (or even a new world if it is a GP that specifically has a huge Carnival or THEME PARK lot omg pLEASE I miss the rollercoaster from TS1, let my thrill seeking sims enjoy their free time as best as they can!!
    -Snow cone/cotton candy machines
    -Face painting booths
    - Fortunetellers
    - Photo booths

We have owning a restaurant business but....I am so missing owning and re-building a resort.
    -The detailed reviews from resort stayers were my favorite from TS3
    -The option to own a resort in vacation spots would be cool (once we hopefully get more vacation-styled packs)
    -Different styled resorts was so amazing, imagine what would be capable in the TS4!!!!
    -Having resorts AND a Theme park/Carnival lot in the same world so it is a sort of Disney world inspired world....just thinking about it okay. The theme park mascot can be Larry the Llama

Post edited by Coconut27 on
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    For sims to automatically know their relatives or at least give us the invite household over option back
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• snoozynsnoozyn Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to an update that allows us to build our own apartments or townhouses. Spiral staircases is also something i know many of us have been craving.
  • keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    CAS:

-The new stories feature was such a let down. I appreciate the chance of having different starting conditions, but this is a sandbox game! Let us do it! We should be able to set our starting funds, jobs, skill levels, and have much more relationship options. We still can't set boyfriend/girlfriend. Why not? We still need more personality differentiation as well. Turn ons and Turn offs. Bring back the chemistry system from the Sims 2. Bring back favorite colors, music, and foods. Bring back zodiac signs. This is the kind of customization we need. We need it much more than a buzzfeed-style quiz gimmick.

Build/Buy:

-We need cars with actual animations and interactions. They better not just teleport inside.
    -Actual garages.
    -Pond tools.
    -Curved pools.
    -Spiral staircases. L-shaped stairs.. Just more stairs in general.

Live mode:

-Firefighters.
    -Burglars.
    -Babies that aren't objects.
    -Also, THIS GAME IS TOO EASY. We need challenge. It takes such little effort to reach the top of a career, a skill, a relationship. Personality traits have little impact on gameplay other than some new interactions. Everyone is still just happy and get along regardless of how different they're supposed to be. It's like a utopia, and that's boring! We need random events to shake things up. It's next to impossible to start a fire, to have a sim accidentally drown, or starve, or have anything negative happen. A sim with no skill what-so-ever can easily repair any broken electronic with no problem at all. What's the point of having things break?? We need things that present us with some kind of challenge and sense of randomness.
    -Having access to all jobs at once. Too easy. Not having to buy clothes? Boring. Automatically having a cell phone? Unrealistic and ridiculous. It's the little things, the little details, that make this series great. The Sims 2 is the only game that has so much detail, so much challenge, so much personality, and so much opportunity from the get go.

This game is almost 5 years old, and we're still asking for basic gameplay. A lot of this stuff has been asked for since before this game even came out, and we STILL don't have them! There's a good reason so many people complain that the devs aren't listening to us.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I like to see more male jeans that are not ankle length and not skinny jeans.

photo-1511196044526-5cb3bcb7071b?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80

Longer t-shirts
    2018-Mens-big-tall-Clothing-designer-citi-trends-Clothes-Hip-Hop-T-shirt-homme-Curved-hem.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I like to see more male jeans that are not ankle length and not skinny jeans.

photo-1511196044526-5cb3bcb7071b?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80

Longer t-shirts
    2018-Mens-big-tall-Clothing-designer-citi-trends-Clothes-Hip-Hop-T-shirt-homme-Curved-hem.jpg

I personally don't like the look of skinny jeans but I agree, there should be more options for male and female sims. I think there are only two that I like to use at the moment and even those I don't like that much. Longer T-Shirts, yes.

I would also like clothes to fit better. Some button down shirts make my sims look wide and pot bellied.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    I was just thinking about how stores (bookstore, food store) made the world a bit more alive in TS3, as well as the random discount days (could work well with seasons calendar) and frugal trait (sims looking for discounts in the newspaper).
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • clarence1clarence1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the sims 4, and recently I bought the newest package. 'island living', and I was very much looking forward to playing it. But when I got on it, and build a house that took me a decent amount of time, and I was ready to play. But then as soon as I click on 'turn on the lights', it says 'you can't turn on the lights, cause there is no power in the nature.' I went MAD. I tried other places, and downloaded my house, but NO WHERE i could place my home, with the lights. Am I missing something that can help me get electricity, or is there just NO electricity at all?? Please reply, so I can continue playing the newest package.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top