Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help!!

My Katy Perry collectors stuff and iams pet stuff is not showing up in my game checked my download dashboard in game it’s says all my stuff is installed. It was all there yesterday and today started my game and got a pop up message saying some of my stuff was missing. I’m really puzzled by this and I just want to play my game with the stuff I bought :'(:(

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Did you check on the sims launcher and make sure all your expansions are enabled.Sometimes the launcher will uncheck expansions and will cause the missing objects message.This is always the first thing I check when I get that message.
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    Yeah I checked there first and all of them enabled :(
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    I had the game change some of the item ID's of some of the (free) store content when I fiddled with installations. For example, it replaced these $1 Chinese vases from one of these packs several times with some expensive statues, because "some content was missing". It was actually there, but for whatever reason, the game didn't recognize it as the same item.
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    It is so frustrating when the game does that. I’ll have to work on it later as I start work at 5pm Thank you very much @GraceyManor and @Turjan for your comments very appreciate :):)