Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Heck no. I am like the most non-flexible person ever.

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I wanted to commission you for a drawing, DeKay. Since I'll have a new character for my game soon. But... I have to save for a new laptop first, so it'll have to wait. :disappointed:

SO I'll do that at some point in the near or not-so-near future depending on... things :sweat_smile:

Sweeeeet. :D

If you're really interested, sure! :)
    I did do a couple of lineless style drawings last night, that i haven't posted anywhere yet. Maybe i'll post them later.

Yes! You need to post here more cuz I'm like the only awkward one posting my stuff.

Nope. I can’t even do a forwards roll now (I’m too scared. I keep thinking I’m going to get hurt).

I sprained my neck doing a backwards roll once. XD

I landed on my head when doing a front flip on a trampoline, then landed awkwardly on my foot when vaulting last Christmas. I’m not doing very well 😕

It's okay. XP
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I wanted to commission you for a drawing, DeKay. Since I'll have a new character for my game soon. But... I have to save for a new laptop first, so it'll have to wait. :disappointed:

SO I'll do that at some point in the near or not-so-near future depending on... things :sweat_smile:

I did do a couple of lineless style drawings last night, that i haven't posted anywhere yet. Maybe i'll post them later.

Yes! You need to post here more cuz I'm like the only awkward one posting my stuff.

No... unless you are talking about the drink called a Banana Split :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

I could...I probably still can, actually.

Don't ask me to do a summer salt...I threw my back out doing one when I was younger and I haven't been able to do one since. And I never learned how to do a cartwheel...I wasn't a great gymnast :sweat_smile: but I used to cheerlead.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Haha nope. My knees are too weird for that
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Don't ask me to do a summer salt...I threw my back out doing one when I was younger and I haven't been able to do one since. And I never learned how to do a cartwheel...I wasn't a great gymnast :sweat_smile: but I used to cheerlead.

I think I did a cartwheel a few times. I don't know how to do a somersault. Feels like I might land wrongly and break my back.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

I used to be able to. Now I can do like... 80% of one? :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

I think I did a cartwheel a few times. I don't know how to do a somersault. Feels like I might land wrongly and break my back.

That's what happened to me, so I wouldn't advise it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Me: ate a few hours ago
    Body: food
    Me: but it's only been 3 hours
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

What is the first movie you remember seeing?

Probably that old Batman movie. Like the one from the 90's. But I wasn't interested in it and we saw it in the cinema. But I was sleeping halfway too.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably that old Batman movie. Like the one from the 90's. But I wasn't interested in it and we saw it in the cinema. But I was sleeping halfway too.

Curious George
    unknown.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Toy Story. My earliest film memory as a toddler:

Toy-Story-Army-men.jpg
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Me: ate a few hours ago
    Me: but it's only been 3 hours

You need to eat every 3 hours
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Toy Story. My earliest film memory as a toddler:

Toy-Story-Army-men.jpg

I think mine was Toy Story too
    Everywhere i go
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Also Toy Story. I started crying (the purple bear was too scary for me).
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Today's Q Q is:

Also Toy Story. I started crying (the purple bear was too scary for me).

I think it was the only Disney movie i didn't cry watching other than Monsters Inc. I couldn't watch most Disney movies as a kid because i thought they were too sad 😂
    Everywhere i go
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Uh...maybe Dumbo? We had that VHS tape and I watched it a bunch of times as a kid.

One of the first movies I can remember seeing in the theatre is Spirit (the horse animation). My memory’s pretty foggy though.
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, good question...I remember watching one of those old Hello Kitty movies when I was really little.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    My friend and i were doing another challenge in History class... I forgot i was supposed to draw Merida and now she looks nothing like her :grimace:
    IMG_20190806_134123_779.jpg
    Everywhere i go
    Today's Q Q is:

The Lion King, when I was little I was obsessed with that movie. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    edited August 2019
    Huahuahahuaha. Well, look what we have here, boys. Everybody, give a warm welcome to Johnny. Haha. What do you say we show Johnny a thing or two about what it's like to die.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Huahuahahuaha. Well, look what we have here, boys. Everybody, give a warm welcome to Johnny. Haha. What do you say we show Johnny a thing or two about what it's like to die.

Um..?
    unknown.png

I'm concerned.
    37oYgl3.png

Um..?

I'm concerned.

It's just an intro to the song I was listening to. 😂
    https://youtu.be/D349nwD16fQ

It's the second song of a trilogy. The first was this guy called Johnny who made a deal with the devil to live again but then obviously the devil fooled him and still sent him to hell. So this second part, he wants to get revenge. 💁‍♀️😈
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Um..?

I'm concerned.

It's the second song of a trilogy. The first was this guy called Johnny who made a deal with the devil to live again but then obviously the devil fooled him and still sent him to hell. So this second part, he wants to get revenge. 💁‍♀️😈

i thought you were possessed
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited August 2019

Um..?

I'm concerned.

Well. 😂😂 I thought it will be fun way to make an entrance to this thread instead of just saying hello like I always do. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Um..?

I'm concerned.

Well. 😂😂 I thought it will be fun way to make an entrance to this thread instead of just saying hello like I always do. LOL.

"Fun" as in scaring people :joy:
    37oYgl3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top